Romance Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Ryo & Suzuki's 5th Grade Adventure ❯ No More Questions? ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: This is my original story. The characters, storyline, ect. belong to me.

Warnings: Smart-talking, wise-cracking, bad-acting 11-year-olds. Bad language, inappropriate gestures and/or suggestions.



No More Questions?

Lots of people are moving here over the break, I guess so their kids can go to school once break is over. Now that break has rolled around and my cousins are here, it’s given me a lot of time to think about the past. Half the year is over already! If only I went to school in America, then I would be able to go to Middle School like Suzke’s big sister and Miku sempai.

Next door to me is this Mexican guy named Chiro. He looks older, but he really isn’t. He told me he’s going to be in my class next semester. He’s a little lighter than Suzke is, like… a notch above her caramel color. He has dark brown hair, and beautiful brown eyes. He is very sexy (not that I like Ryo any less but…) He was also shoveling snow yesterday, and he looked very sexy doing it too. But before I sound like I’m betraying people…

Then there is Takato, usually called Ta-kun. He lives down the street somewhere near the school. He’s kind of tall, and big too. Maybe it has to do with the fact that he failed once and is actually twelve?!… probably not. But besides the fact that he’s stupid, he’s got his looks going for him so at least he can get a girlfriend.

He also has an adopted sister named Lily, who to say the least is kind of… man-ish. She has short, messy lavender hair and she usually wears the least feminine clothes she could possibly find. How can you like wearing not-cute clothes?!

There you go, more weirdos for us to hang out with. I deserve better!

To Be Continued...