Romance Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Ryo & Suzuki's 5th Grade Adventure ❯ And What About Little Ryo-Ryo? ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: This is my original story. The characters, storyline, ect. belong to me.

Warnings: Smart-talking, wise-cracking, bad-acting 11-year-olds. Bad language, inappropriate gestures and/or suggestions.



And What About Little Ryo-Ryo?

That was nice. Really nice. I mean, the moment me and Suzuki had before Rintaru came and ruined it. I swear, he does stuff like this to me all the time but if I were to do it him, he would be all bitchy about how that’s not fair. Not fair my ass.

I was about to go and brush my teeth before we left, so I wouldn’t look bad in front of the dentist in case she was hot, then I noticed Rintaru snickering at me.

“What? You already drove Suzuki away, what else is their to laugh about?” I snapped.

“You’ve better take care of Little Ryo-Ryo before you leave too,” he laughed.

“Thanks,” I replied flatly. Was he trying to keep me from embarrassing myself, or he just felt like laughing at me?

“Hey, I could’ve not said anything at all,” he replied, like he was reading my mind. “So say thank you Rin-nii.”

“I don’t think so,” I mumbled, then I went upstairs.

I changed into a longer blue shirt since the one I was wearing was all wet and snowy anyways, and plus it’d cover up Little Ryo-Ryo (wait, since when did it have a name?)



After the dentist, I went outside to play basketball some more when this guy walked by my house. He looked like he was a year older than me, and he waved.

“You like basketball?” he asked.

“Obviously, I’m playing it,” I replied.

“Can I play too? I just moved here and there’s nothing to do,” he pleaded.

“Uh, okay.”

This guy, who said his name was Takato, was no push-over. He was really good!

“I went to the dentist earlier right, and I was thinking there was gonna be some hot lady checking our teeth… but it turned out to be some guy!” I was telling Takato.

“That sucks, lady dentists and doctors are the hottest. But not the nurses though, they’re usually middle-aged ladies with grandkids,” Takato explained.

“I thought the dentist was hot though,” Rintaru remarked, from his spot on the porch. I just noticed he was even there, he hardly watches me play basketball, so he must be there to see Ta-kun…

“Just ignore him. He’s… y’know,” I told Takato.

“Don’t worry about it, my step-sister Lily is like that too,”

“I think Rin-nii likes Ta-kun…” I said loud enough for Rintaru to hear me and I threw the basketball to him.

“Shut up!” he whined as he threw it back at me, blushing too. It’s funny how vulnerable Rintaru gets around other guys, but he always has something to say about me when only me or Suzuki is around.

“You guys are too much!” Takato laughed. It wasn’t that funny.

“You think I should tell him about Little Ryo-Ryo and Suzuki this afternoon?” Rintaru countered.

I had turned around at him, but then Takato tried to steal the ball from me at that moment. He was so big, he send me to the ground.

“Uh, sorry Ryo. You alright?” Takato asked.

“Yeah,” I said. But when I got up, my back was SO fucking sore! “Oww!”

“I don’t think you’re as okay as you seem,” Rintaru remarked.

“So what should I do about it?”

“I know exactly who to call. You, just go to your room and lay down on your bed and wait.”

I have NO CLUE what the hell he’s gonna do.



I was laying on my bed, listening to the radio. I couldn’t move, and I kept hearing the same songs all the time. I was BORED. Then, the phone rang so I answered the cordless.

“Hello?”

“Hey Ryo-kun, how’s the man of the house doing?” my dad replied. Alright, it was chi-chi (my dad)!

“Funny you would call when I’m the least manly I could possibly be. I hurt my back playing basketball and now I’m confined to my bed.”

“Basketball in the winter? Oh well, at least you didn’t hurt your back doing housework or something like that. Way to hurt your back in a manly way, son!”

“Thanks, but it still hurts you know,” I reminded him. My dad is so weird. I think way in the back of his mind, he’s ashamed of Rintaru. He may love him just the same but… it’s kind of obvious he gets along better with me.

“Oh yeah, sorry about that, got a little carried away,” he laughed.

“You’re overly proud of me. Oh yeah, chi-chi? I’m also kind of having another problem… little Ryo-Ryo keeps coming up too much. Am I sick?”

“You have a son?”

“No, I mean… my uh,…”

“OH, okay, I see. Congratulations! You’re finally ready to have sex with a girl!”

“Chi-chi, you’re scaring me a little.”

“I think it’s about time we have, the talk.”

“Not over the phone we won’t,” I said and I quickly pushed the end button before he could throw in any weird words of wisdom… or advice. Don’t worry, he won’t be upset about me hanging up on him (he’ll be persistent as hell in calling me back though…)

“Knock-knock Ryo-kun,” I heard at my door. It was Suzuki! I can’t let her see me in my vulnerable states of back pain and puberty problems! I always have it rough.

“Open the fucking door, Ryo-kun!” she commanded. Okay, now I have to open the door.

I walked over to my door only about 9 feet away as slow as an old man trying to tolerate these shots of pain shooting up my back.

“Hi Ryo-kun!” she said as sweet as ever, but don’t be fooled it’s fake as hell.

“So what do I owe the pleasure?” I asked as I sat on the edge of the bed.

She sat next to me and said, “Rin-chan called me and said you weren’t feeling well. Does your back hurt, Ryo-kun?”

He’s evil! But I have to hand it to him, Suzuki’s just what the doctor ordered.

“Yeah, it’s really really sore! I hurt it playing basketball by the way,” I added.

“Poor Ryo-kun…” she sighed.

Then Suzuki put her hands on my shoulders and started working her way down my back, kind of forcefully.

“Ow! That!…That…that kinda feels good. Did you go to massage school? I feel better already,” I said.

“I guess I’m just a natural at it, huh?” she giggled.

“Yeah, you really are,”

“Hey Ryo,”

“Yeah?”

“How does this feel?”

It was then I realized she was really close behind me and had wrapped her arms around me, moving her hands from my back to my chest.

“Hey Ryo,”

“Yeah…”

“Turn around,”

And when I did, I had been tricked into a kiss, a really good, really long one. I feel kind of hot now, actually.

“How did that feel?”

“Really really good,”

“Does your back feel better?”

“A lot better,”

I’m not so much sure her massage fixed it, but maybe it’s because she’s making me forget all about it. Thank you Takato!

“Hey Ryo,”

“You better stop calling my name, Karen,”

Suzuki started giggling some more and collapsed on the bed. I don’t know why I called her Karen, I guess Suzuki seemed kind of long, suddenly.

“I like it when you call me Karen, Ryo!”

I’d like it if you’d call me daddy and let me spank you. Just kidding, but I wouldn’t complain if it really happened though.

“Why didn’t you tell me that sooner, I would’ve been calling you Karen all the time,”

“Then do it now, call me Karen,”

I got closer to her, but then I heard my bedroom door so I quickly rolled off the bed and dashed to turn on the t.v. And it was my mom too.

“Hey Suzuki, you think there are any movies coming on today?” I asked her as a diversion.

“I think one on 28 should be good,” she suggested.

“Oh, hi Suzuki, I didn’t know you were here. Make sure you get home soon, it’s almost seven,” my mom said.

“Okay!” she replied. I wish I could hug her, she is the best actor in the world! Or maybe she’s good at convincing people she’s fake?

My mom left and close the door, and we sighed a sigh of relief.

“Hey Ryo, did you think that was fun?” Suzuki asked.

“Yeah, it always is until someone walks in on you,”

“I think little Ryo-Ryo had fun too!”

I pulled down my shirt, probably stretching it out, in shame. I love her, but she gets on my nerves. The subject of little Ryo-Ryo has come up too much in this chapter, let’s switch points-of-view please?

To Be Continued....