Romance Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Yame ❯ Hikari ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

It was cold out as I walked onward through the darkness. The snow on my skin wasn't as cold as my soul is. My soul is as cold as ice, but I hear those of light's souls are warm, so warm that this snow would melt on their skin. But this is only rumour, due to the fact those of light never venture here. Huh, wait what is that on the ground? A girl, she's so pale, and she's sleeping. Not good, one shouldn't sleep out here. I must pick her up and make sure she's alive. "Woman, speak if you are alive," I sort of commanded so she opened her eyes. "Who are you," she asked me as I looked back at her. "I am Yame, woman, why are you in this realm, do you not know better than to sleep here," I told her as I put her down. "Well aren't you nice, and to answer your questions, this is my first time so I didn't and none of your bussiness, plus my names not woman, it's Hikari," she spat back at me. "Fine Hikari, but I think it's too dangerous for you to be alone here your first time, so I will acompany you," I said as I helped her up. "What, no, that isn't needed, i know what I'm doing," she said as she started away from me. "I doubt that Hikari, and I can tell from your name that your of light, and what does light know about this realm? Nothing," I said, knowing that I was correct. "Fine, you have a point," Hikari said with disgust. "You don't have to be so angry, it doesn't look good on you Hikari, you're far too pretty," I said as I saw her blush. I chuckled a little as she went onward.
 
 
 
 
 
"Hikari, where are we going, do you even know," I asked as we went onward. "I want to go and see the king," she answered back as I flinched. "Yame, are you okay," she asked as I tryed to shake it off. "I'm fine Hikari, do not worry, I'll show you the way," I said as I went in another dereation.
 
 
 
 
 
Later that night, I had found a place where we could rest without worry, and soon Hikari was asleep. "So she wants to see him, I wonder if he will. He isn't known for liking those of light. I just hope he doesn't kill her," I said to myself fully knowing that he'd try. I bent over her and started brushing her hair back. It was soft, just like her skin. "Hikari, if he didn't kill you, he'd want you for himself, but what man wouldn't," I said as took my robe and covered her. She then stirred, as I walked back to where I was sitting. "Hikari, do I love you? But how? I'm of darkness, we cannot love, we are not allowed to. Our hearts are like the snow and ice around us, so how can I," I pondered as I looked at her. "Well Hikari, good night," I said as I posisioned myself to sleep.