Romance Fan Fiction / Other Fan Fiction ❯ -Gorillaz-A satanist and a christian-A Murdoc love story- ❯ -Gorillaz-A satanist and a christian-A Murdoc love story- ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Mary was walking down the snow covered street with her white cloak on. Her long black hair fell to her knees; no one could see her face under the hood. Mary wore fur snow shoes and a red plaid skirt with a t-shirt, Green jade eyes looked to all sides of the area. Mary suddenly stopped hearing a noise. Looking to her right again she stared at a man staggering towards her; he then fell to the ground. Gasping and running towards the now fallen man Mary looked him over. He had dark hair and was wearing a t-shirt and jeans as well as some old brown boots. He looked up at her kneeling by him and she saw he had one black and one red eye. Something glistened in the moon light and as Mary looked down she say a cross, no it was an upside-down gold cross on a simple black string. Gasped again Mary smiled it was new for her to see a different religion. Helping the man stand she put one of his arms around her neck and the other held his waist with her other hand. Starting to walk again down the street and it wasn't long before a house was in view. The house wasn't big, but just big enough for a small family. The trip was hard up the icy slippery steps but Mary's hand reached the door to knock while still supporting the man.
 
Coming could be heard from inside and the door opened to reveal a woman in her older 40s or so.
 
“Yes, oh Mary hun who is this?” the woman looked at the poor girl.
 
“He passed out in front of a building and he fell. I didn't want him to stay out in the cold, mother.”
 
The women smiled “bless your innocent soul Mary such a nice young woman you've grown to be.”
 
The man staggered in your grip and Mary quickly caught him. The women let out a gasp.
 
“NO, Christ repels you get that demon out of my sight, Mary oh that cross he wears he is not to step a foot in this house. If you are with him then neither shall you.” The woman stated franticly out of breath.
 
The women shut the door in the younger woman's face, staggering back her feet lost their balance on the welcome mat Mary found her self stumbling down the stairs. Tears reached her eyes but where held back.
 
“I guess the mat was wrong!” Mary glared at it.
 
Looking beside her in the snow the man looked fine. He groaned and turned, but didn't open his eyes. Getting up, Mary realized in the fall her white hood had fallen and her pale sickly white skin was viewable to the world. Despite the odd color it still looked delicate and soft as the fluffy flakes which were falling to the ground around them. Mary's almond shaped jade eyes looked to the strangers eyes they snapped open and looked at her. Mary startled fell back into the snow, the stranger tried to get up but couldn't.
“Oh no please, let me help you!”
 
Mary's voice was filled with worry, gently pulling on his arm lifting it once again over her shoulder and the other around his waist.
 
“Who in the `ell are you!” The man asked as they both began walking.
 
“Oh I am Mary, Mary Long and who are you sir?”
 
“You mean you don't know how I am?”
 
“Should I sir? “
 
“Stop callin' me sir my names Murdoc, Murdoc Niccals, where the `ell you taken me woman?”
 
“I was taking you to my house so you can rest si- I mean Murdoc!”
 
With that Murdoc passed out again. Staggering more now holding up his full body weight against hers she thought about the sin of lying she just told. The truth is Mary didn't have a house that women lived in her house that woman was her mother; she took Mary in when no one else would. When her pale figure couldn't walk any further it stopped and desperately looked for any sign of shelter. The smile Mary had once wore for the stranger had long gone and she now sighed in pure frustration. Looking at the shelter this was it this is what it had come to!