Romance Fan Fiction / Realism Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Aishiteru ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Aishiteru
By: haruno_sakura
Type: One-shot fanfic
 
Disclaimer: Another original fanfic, and it's very different. My story is far from betrayal unlike “The Pain of Letting Go”. All rights reserved, and please read and review!
 
 
 
It's just so painful if you have an unhappy past. You'll feel so empty and alone, and you will think that you're the only one enduring these things. Just like me… name's Subaru Nina, and I'm just like you.
 
I was born in a different perspective of life. I was born, not knowing my true parents, being battered, abused not only physically, but also sexually and emotionally as well by my guardians. I'm shivering with all of these memories, which can't be torn, out of my life. You'll see me with big scars on my hands and legs, sometimes with open wounds. My face isn't pretty and all and I'm not rich. In fact, I loiter around the streets when I was a child, not knowing what real life is.
 
I became sixteen, without any celebration at all. Instead of studying, I worked in indecent bars, as a dancer. People don't care if I'm underage, until this boy came to my life one day.
 
I was dancing dirtily as usual, and the boys inside the bars demanded stripping my clothes. I hated that, but I don't have a choice. I waned to keep the job, so I held my clothes. Suddenly a boy stood up, went to the stage, pulled me, put on his jacket on my body and got money. He paid the owner 20 times the talent fee I asked for. Then we walked out of the bar.
 
I felt something was different. What was his problem? Did he want me all by himself so he could take advantage of me? I don't think so. We were walking so fast away from the bar so I pulled my hand away from him.
 
“Who on earth are you? And why did you pull me out of the bar? That's the only job I have on Earth!!!” I shouted. He seems so calm and said:
 
“You would have been taken advantage of by the boys inside that bar. Do you want to get raped or something? It was wrong and I care. I don't want you to be humiliated and I don't want you to lose your dignity. I care.”
 
That hit hard onto me. He, among all the people on earth, would be the first person to care for me. I never knew him all my life and then suddenly, he would do this for me. I sunk into my knees and cried my heart out. He patted my back, as a sign of his sincerity to his words.
 
“I'm Kuroi Riosuke. What's your name?”
 
“Su---Subaru Ni---Ni---na….” I uttered. I continued crying, without hesitation at all. Suddenly, the owner went to us furiously and said, “I'm taking her back!!! Here's your money! My customers want her now!”
 
He punched the owner, and they started to fight. I went to them to stop, but the fight pushed me away. I shouted, “Stop!”
 
The two stopped, looking at me. I said, “I'm going back.” I stood up, shaking, while looking at Riosuke.
 
“Don't worry, Kuroi-san. I'll be fine. Thanks for the help.” I said, smiling at him. The owner grabbed me to my arm, and we walked back to the bar, leaving him alone.
 
I went to the bar, with the same boys inside. They didn't demand stripping, instead, another dirty dancing. I danced the usual.
 
I saw the owner talking to one customer, a tall, old man. They were looking at me as I danced. The man nodded suddenly, then took out his money. I didn't know what was going to happen.
 
At the backstage, the owner called for me. I didn't know what's his reason for calling me, but I feel it was something wrong.
 
“Here's a million yen.” He said, placing the money in front of me. I touched the money, and he suddenly said, “Just go hangout with Mr. Kuroi. Do whatever he wants, and you'll get the million yen.”
 
I shook myself, knowing what will happen. I don't want to go, but I want the million yen. I nodded, with my hands shaking like hell.
 
I went out of his office, and I saw the man. He was smiling calmly. “Let's go, Nina-san.”
 
How did he know my name? Maybe the owner said my name to him. I was holding Riosuke's jacket so tight, as we walked to his limousine.
 
When the car drove away from the bar, my hands were still shaking, wondering what will happen to me.
 
The driver said, “Don't worry Nina, you're with my butler.” The driver looked at me, and I saw Riosuke's pretty face.
 
I cried with joy, as a sign of relief. Finally, someone took care of me. They took me out of that hell. I wore again Riosuke's jacket, since it was cold inside.
 
“Nina-chan, we'll be going to my house. You could stay for a night or two, depending on my decision.” Riosuke said, smiling. I smiled back.
 
We arrived at his house. The butler opened the gates, and we went in.
 
It was a pretty place, to start with. Complete with spas, swimming pools, rooms, and a large dining table. His parents were waiting for him at the living room. They gladly welcomed me, despite of my unusual clothes. Riosuke's mother pulled my hand and she said, ”Nina, I'm going to make you beautiful for today. Come.”
 
I went with her, looking at the calm Riosuke. My body was shivering while walking. Riosuke's mother took me to a spa inside their house, and asked the ladies to dress me up. I didn't know what the occasion was, but I had no choice.
 
The ladies fixed my hair, replaced my cheap make-up to a glamorous face. They chose a black, backless gown with a blue brooch. I never felt this kind of things before. I was astonished when I saw myself on the mirror.
 
The ladies accompanied me to the large dining table. On the door, stood Riosuke, wearing a tuxedo. He took my hand, and we both went to the dining table together.
 
We ate in silence, until I uttered out, “Why did you dress me up like this? Is there any occasion, Kuroi-san?”
 
Riosuke's parents laughed, and said, “No honey. It's just our usual clothes. And please don't call Riosuke Kuroi-san. We thought you were referring to us. Call him Rio-chan.”
 
“Isn't that impolite?” I asked. I looked at Riosuke and he shook his head.
 
“Why did you take me to your home? I don't quite understand. We have no relation with each other, but you took me here with smiling faces. I feel so out of place here because of your hospitality.”
 
They didn't answer. I couldn't understand them. I stood up, and ran away towards the exit. Riosuke followed me, but I kept on running. I couldn't stop myself. Maybe this is wrong. My feet lead me to the garden of the Kurois'.
 
Riosuke saw me, but I don't care.
 
“You're so insecure, huh?” He said. “Me too.”
 
I lifted my head up and shouted, “HOW ON EARTH WOULD YOU BE INSECURE, HUH??? You were born with parents who love you, and as I look at you and your family, I feel so alone…I envy you Rio. The truth is, I hate my life! I want to kill myself to end my pain and suffering. Unlike you, you live a carefree life, with the care of your parents. Now tell me Rio, HOW ON EARTH WOULD YOU BE INSECURE???” I cried harder, and I punched the grass with my hands. Rio got my right hand, which was already bleeding. He placed my hand on his cheek and said, “I was alone.”
 
I looked at him as he said, “I was adopted. I was battered, and I worked at such early age. One time, my parents now saw me sleeping on top of the trash bags, and there they took me to their home. And when I saw you at the bar, I remembered my past. You were just like me. So I took you here, not to be adopted, but to be my friend. Ever since my parents adopted me, I never had friends. Would you be my friend?”
 
He placed my hand on his lap, not letting it go. I nodded and smiled. “I guess so.”
 
And so, until then we became best friends. Yeah I know, this seems corny and everything. But I don't care. As the day passes, my heart slowly beats for him, because of his calm smiles and a pretty face full of joy. And I knew it. Love was already circling my heart.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
He never let my hand go. Until September came, the time of his studies came. I didn't want to be a bother to him, so I just stayed at home, with his parents teaching me proper manners.
 
In no time, I became different. I became classy or something like that; when you see me, you're not seeing the Nina that was battered. I'm the new type of person that became silent and modest.
 
One day, his parents asked me to come with them to visit his school. I went with them, as usual, just to see Rio.
 
To my surprise, I didn't see him. I asked his parents if I could roam around for a while, since I didn't have any schedule at that day. My red, simple dress ran with me to find Rio. It was already dismissal when I saw him.
 
I saw Rio, being bullied by a group of boys at the back building. I went to eavesdrop.
 
“What did I do now??? I never did anything to you, guys!” Rio shouted.
 
“Oh really? Well, how about this picture?” He showed to him one picture of a girl kissing a boy.
 
“That's your girlfriend kissing me. It wasn't me kissing her.” Rio said calmly.
 
“Whatever you say, you still kissed her, you snake!” He started kicking Rio, without even giving him time to stand up. He boys laughed loudly. I couldn't take it anymore… I went to Rio's aid and I shouted at the boys:
 
“Your girlfriends are such bitches to start with!!! They just can't take you as their boyfriends because you're too ugly, you stinking rocks!!!”
 
“Are you hurt? Where are you hurt, huh?” I whispered to the defenseless Rio who just knelt next to me, with his face covered with blood. I took out my handkerchief and started to wipe his face when he just started to smile.
 
“Thank you, Nina-san.” Then he held my wrist then placed it down on the ground.
 
“Oh my. These sucks. Let's just take her girlfriend as his reimbursement.” The boys started pulling me away from Rio. I screamed while Rio tried to stand up. Two of the boys began to beat him up as I tried to get back to him.
 
“Rio!!! Please stop!!! I'll do anything for you!!! But… please stop!!! I beg of you, please!!!”
 
The boys stopped, then the boy holding me touched my chin. “I guess you're prettier than my girlfriend.”
 
I looked away from him; then he just punched me on my belly. I fell unconscious, as Rio tried to get me back. I'll be fine, Rio, even it takes me my whole dignity just to protect you.
 
I woke up, not in my room, only wearing my undergarments. It was still nighttime, and I tried to find my clothes. I saw it, but I noticed my hands were tied up on the sides of the bed. I screamed for help, and suddenly, I saw the boy who punched me smiling maliciously.
 
He suddenly made it for the bed and started kissing me on the neck. I was defenseless, I was screaming for help. He suddenly made it on my chest; then he started kissing it. I was still screaming for help, still trying to save my dignity.
 
He was touching my thighs softly, as I cried. Then he just stood up and laughed. He untied my hands, and I grasped my clothes that were placed on the side of the bed. I was still crying when I changed clothes. He still smiled at me maliciously, as I made it for the door. The door was locked and the window was at the other side.
 
He made it for me. He ripped my clothes, even my undergarments. I even screamed harder, as I fell on the floor with him. He got a handkerchief and placed it on my nose. I suddenly fell asleep, without knowing what happened next.
 
 
I woke up, only wearing a white cloth. I was at the dark alley of a building, sleeping on the trash bags. Rio, why didn't you find me??? I cried so hard, until a boy approached me.
 
He tried to carry me, but I refused. I still remembered the night before. Every boy looked like him… I couldn't take it off my mind!!!! I want to die right now! I don't have my dignity anymore!!!! So, why do I have to live??? Then my eyes started to get blurry, as I again fell unconscious.
 
I found myself inside my room, with decent clothes on me again. I didn't want to stand, so I just sat up. I curled myself, trying to forget the painful night. A person knocked on my door, and it was the boy I saw a while ago.
 
“Oh my god. Nina!!!” He hugged me tightly with his tears flowing on his cheeks. “I am sorry you were into my problem! I am so sorry!!” I didn't recognize him… who was he? I pushed him away from me.
 
“I…I…don't… know…who…you… are… my…dear…one…” I uttered. He was shocked to hear this. I just looked at him blankly. Gosh, because of this blurry vision building up on my mind, the scene seems complicated. Who was he? He seems so familiar.
 
“I…really…want to…see him…again… but… I can't remember his name…I really want to…”I said softly. I smiled at the boy, without seeing his reaction…”Could you find him for me, my dear knight?” I was totally out of my mind.
 
“My name is Kuroi Riosuke, your dear knight, and I'm the nameless prince you've been looking for.” He hugged me tightly again. I still can't remember him, but… his hug was so warm. I placed my hand at his back, and hugged him back.
 
Tears were flowing on his eyes, he was still saying sorry at me. He said he wanted to protect me at that moment, but he was weak.
 
I just patted his back, hushing him from crying. I couldn't understand why he is saying this… although I couldn't find any reason for him to get repentant.
 
“Don't you see Nina??? I'm Rio!!! Please try to remember!!!! Please?”
 
I tried to remember a boy named Rio…but… I really can't remember him.
 
Suddenly, the door opened again, and a delivery boy entered with flowers. They were very nice to look at. Riosuke went to get the card from the flowers.
 
“That bastard! I swear I'm going to kill him!!!” He went out furiously from the room. I stood up and ran after him. I didn't care if I was wearing pajamas.
 
I saw him and another boy in the back building of their school, fighting. I came to stop the fight, when suddenly, I remembered the same past from that place. I shook my head.
 
Riosuke saw me with that condition and immediately came to my aid.
 
“I remember now…” I muttered. “I finally remember who you are…Rio.”
 
I ran away from the both of them, but Rio was running after me. I crossed the street without hesitation, but I didn't see the truck was driving. I fell down…with my blood dripping from my head. Riosuke, the truck driver and the boy came to me. Rio was already crying. He held my hand…as I grasped on his shirt.
 
“Rio… Rio… I don't want to die now…” I murmured. “I want…to stay…with…you…forever…”I panted for breath…trying to fight. Rio held my hand harder.
 
“I love you Nina…”
 
“I love you…too…Rio…I don't…want… to…die now…hold me…tight…kiss me…”
 
And so he did. I kissed him…but my breath is slowly fading…goodbye…Rio. My grasp loosened…and that's the end of me.
 
Don't worry Rio…I'll be staying with you always… even for a lifetime… I will wait for you… even if it means eternity…
 
 
 
THE END