Romance Fan Fiction / Role Playing Fan Fiction ❯ Looking for an eclipse ❯ lIfe Habits ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Working.

I always go hunting before i do anything.Before i go to work,before shopping,before i leave my children to the babysitter or when i go to pick them up,whenever i visit my vampire coven.That means that i go hunting many times during the day and night.I do that out of fear that i might fall into my dark world again,into the world that he does not exist in my life anymore and wont be able to return in time.
The children at my kindergarden,13 little people that smile all the time,
seems to understand that i m different from their parents.But they cannot
express it in words and in time they forget it.So whenever i go into the class,everytime with hands full of toys to play with,they all gather around me and look at me and just wait.I dont know what they are waiting but at first it was very creepy.I had Jasmine exlained to me that they do that because i look very pretty to them and since their are too young to understand that i might be dangerous to them,they trust me and they show their feelings.
My Angel and my Renesmee play with every child inside the classroom.
They dont look like me at all.I m so shy that Jasmine thought at first that i was hostile and that i didnt like her at all.So she and i didnt talk to each other for several weeks before we manage to communicate with each other.
She is my best friend.She knows everything about me and i know everything about her too.
My children in the other hand are so extrovert that have so many friends and that makes my life a little bit difficult.But i have found several ways to overstep this problem.I organise a party in my yard every month and invite all their friends,so i have to deal with them only once every month instead of several days every week.Or a trip to the near amusement park works just fine.Whatever serves me best.
The 8 hours pass very fast when you have 15 children very happy.They go to sleep or eat whenever you tell them.So i find this job quite pleasant.
But i love my bookstore more.I dont have to talk face to face with no one,i leave that to my assistant,and my job is to find rare books.A job that i do very well.I have never fail on finding a rare book or any book what so ever.My bookstore is full of every kind of book in any language.And my reputation is excellent.Anyway my day is full and if i couldnt run really fast i might not be able to do everything,but when i return home i feel as fullfill i can be without him.I dont care how much this fullfillment lasts,because i feel a little bit happy with my self.And that is another improvement according to my therapist.Which by the way i have to meet him in half an hour before i pick up my children.I always leave them with Jullianna whenever i have to feed myself and contrarily with the Cullens i dont have only animals in my diet.I have suffered enough.I cant suffer over my feeding habits too.I m not strong enough.