Romance Fan Fiction / Role Playing Fan Fiction ❯ Looking for an eclipse ❯ Dark World ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Being late time to time looks quite normal.Thats why i m late sometimes.I dont understand why i still keep going.He cant help anymore.Not since i ve became a vampire.Now i can understand what Edward was telling me since i have been static two years now.Still the same i was 2 years ago.Still in the same mental and psysical
situation.Medicines cant help me anymore.At least i could sleep before with the sleeping pills,but not anymore.But if i could choose between him and everything else i would definitely choose him ofcourse.Anyway its helps me talking about Edward to someone that understand my feelings for him.That doesnt judges me.
FLASHBACK:"Come on Bells.Everyone would feel the same thing.I mean talking about him to your best friend one month after the wedding......maybe if you stop talking about Edward you will eventually forget all about him baby." Charlie was trying to explain the behaviour of Jacob towards me all the past week.Bursting in Angela's house and forbitting me of ever talking about him was unexcusable.It hurted me a lot and i stopped talking to him for a week.And now he uses my own father to explain what?He knew i hadnt forgoten of Edward when he married me.Im so angry at him that i feel sick again.Even Angela said to me that Jacob is right."He is jealous.He loves you so much.Maybe you should try more?For him?"What they dont understand is that i feel empty without him.Nothing seems alive or interesting or anything since he is gone.If i stop talking about him i will get insane because i need to remember him.His voice,his eyes,everything on him.I dont want to forget him.Ever.Making scenes or sending me final notes makes things worse.Jane sees that.My need to remember every word that came out of his mouth,any step he made,every smile.My previous therapist didnt get it at all so i had to change him,without telling anything to Jacob or Charlie.He used to give me pills that made me like a zombie.I would sleep,eat,study without been able to have his image to my mind and that i couldnt bare.So i had a slight break down and i spend two months in a hospital.
But i feel a little better now and Jane helps a lot.Or at least she used to.But since i m going to live for ever without him i will continue to talk about him.Someday the pain will be bareable enough so his image wont hurt me anymore."Hello!How are we today?Looking good" she said and i understood that i wasnt looking good at all.She only says that,when i m all screwed up."Hello Jane." i replied. "come in,come in.Lets talk today.I have all day long just for you." she said smiling.But something in her smile was fake.Two months with Volturi tought me plenty of things including when a person smiles fake.I felt like i was going deeper to my dark world.
And i could not allow that.Not before i leave this place.And then a wet dog's smell hit my nose.Jacob was here!?Now or he was here earlier?"I need to go to the bathroom" i said and from her look of her face she was expecting
i might say that.She's been warned.I felt so betrayed because i thought of her as my friend but Jacob has his ways."nice vase" i said and point to a almost hidden vase on her small bookstore.By the time she takes her eyes off the vase and lays them on me again i was gone.Being fast has its advantages.I was at jullanna's house in minutes.And there he was.Not Jacob.But Charlie knocking at the door.Thangfully my therapist,my house and my working places are in different cities far away from each other.While Jullianna and Charlie were talking i gramy twins and run towards my coven's house.I would exlain to them lates why mum could run so fast.
But my dark world consumed me and the only thing i could say were "charlie..here..." but there were enough.I couldnt move or say anything else so Jasmine and Daniel handle everything.They took my children to the playground and me to my room.In my world i was in the forrest with Edward again.He was kissing me and telling me how much he loved me.And then his face would change and he was becoming Jacob.An angry Jacob saying terrible things to me.Trying to kill me,taking away my children.My hunger awaken me from my world after three days.Daniel told me i was calling for Edward.And that a Volturi guard was waiting me at the living room.Daniel's gift is seeing how powerful other vampires are and this one was very.In fact they send their third best.Just for me.