Romance Fan Fiction ❯ A Change of Heart ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A Change of Heart
Chapter 1, Part 1
 
Sora, Donald, and Goofy were still trying to find King Mickey and their friend, Riku. They had absolutely no idea where to go or where to look, until they reached a mysterious castle…
 
Meanwhile, after the Realm of Darkness (Kingdom Hearts) closed, Riku, a 15-year-old, was alone with King Mickey. After they had closed the door, the room overflowed with Heartless. Together, they fought them with their Keyblades.
 
“How do we get out of here?” Riku asked King Mickey anxiously.
“Hmmm…look!” cried King Mickey as he pointed to the other side of the dark room, “Do you see that? It's a door! Maybe we can get out from there!”
 
Riku went to where the King pointed and saw a large, black door with the red Heartless sign embarked onto it. Riku quickly walked to it. After Sora and Riku parted, Riku was eagerly trying to get back to his island so that he can be with his friends again. He had betrayed Sora for darkness and felt terrible about it, and he wanted to apologize greatly.
 
“I don't like this door…who knows what's behind it…” Riku stated curiously.
“Well, let's try to open it. There really is no other way out of here.”
“Alright, I guess you're right.”
 
Riku pulled the door but it wouldn't move. He pulled on it harder and it still did not budge. “Why won't this damn thing open!” cried Riku furiously. Then he banged on the door and it glowed and slowly opened. Riku stepped back from the blinding light and covered his blue green eyes. Then, he opened his eyes slowly and looked into the door. There was a big and well-structured town in a distant.
 
“It's a…town!” Riku exclaimed in hope of finding his friends, “I don't get it why would there be a door to a town in here?”
“Well, let's go!” replied the King.
 
Riku walked ahead of the King and walked through the door. As soon as he entered left the room, the door quietly disappeared behind him.
 
“So, King Mickey, should we go to that town?”
No answer.
 
Riku turned around and saw that the King was not with him. The door was nowhere to be seen as well. He was stuck, near a town in which he knew nothing about. The King was not with him and there was no way to find him either. His only option was to go the town and see where he could go from there or to see if anyone there knows about going to other worlds. He might even be able to go back to his island. “Well, at least Sora and Kairi are safe.” Riku thought. He looked at the town from where he was standing and sighed greatly.