Romance Fan Fiction ❯ A Little Bit Longer ❯ Recording Shane ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 1

Shane was standing in the bathroom of his tour bus, checking himself out in the mirror. In the last few minutes he had been doing impersonations. Now, he started dancing while getting ready for Connect Three’s hottest performance. There was giggling from behind the door.

“Shh, he’ll hear!”

“Sorry. Here, hand it to me.”

“No, you’re bad with cameras.”

“I-well, that’s true.”

Mitchie laughed softly as they opened the door of the bathroom and turned the camera on. “May I ask you, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!” they heard Shane shouted. Just then, the door flew wide open with Shane standing there. Mitchie and Nate’s eyes grew wide and they ran.

“Mitchie pass it!” Nate said, jumping out the bus and turning around. Mitchie threw it to him like a pro football player. Nate, of course, tore off after he caught it. Poor Mitchie. She was tackled by the all-star football player and tickled.

“Haha. Call Nate and get him to bring the camera or you’ll never get up,” Shane smirked. Mitchie twisted.

“Never!”

With that, Jason hit Shane with a pillow, knocking him off Mitchie. “You’re on their side?” Shane asked. Jason dropped the pillow. “I always thought you were the calm, parental guy.”

Jason laughed. “Shows how much you know,” he shouted, picking Mitchie up and running out the bus.