Romance Fan Fiction ❯ A Little Bit Longer ❯ A Pie For Jason And Betrayal ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 2
 
“Mitchie, come on! You take forever in the bathroom!” Jason complained. Nate held a camera right behind him. He was careful to be quiet so Jason didn't notice.
 
“Okay, fine!” Mitchie yelled back. She opened the door. And all in one swift motion, Jason was covered in a cherry pie. “Don't forget to drink it all down with some water!” Mitchie added as she poured a bucket full of water on him. Nate laughed and together, they ran away.
 
Jason wiped the pie off his face and threw it on the ground. Shane was sitting in his bed, curtain drawn for privacy. He looked out the window as the bus moved. Mitchie practically jumped in, closing the curtain behind her. “Shhh!” she begged. Shane shrugged.
 
“Mitchie!” Shane heard Jason yell. Mitchie was texting something on his phone.
 
 
Nate and I poured water and hit Jason in the face with a pie. Be quiet and let him know I'm not here. Thank you
 
Mitchie smiled innocently at Shane. He laughed. Mitchie held a finger to her lips and he instantly quieted. Jason's footsteps raced through the hallway. “Nate!” There was a shout for help and a triumphant laugh from Jason.
 
“What's he doing to Nate?” Shane whispered. Mitchie shook her head. She peeked from behind the curtain and saw Nate being tied up. “Well, SHE'S HERE!” Mitchie stared at Shane and he shrugged smiling. “Payback!”
 
The curtain ripped open and Mitchie gulped. “Shane!” she screamed as Jason picked her up and tossed her on the couch. He tied her too. Nate and Mitchie exchanged glances and pleaded forgiveness. Shane smiled at Mitchie and Shane and closed the curtain.
 
“That's cold!”
 
“Don't you do it, man! Ah!”
 
“We're sorry! Please, stop!”
 
“Jason, please, stop!”
 
“Not a chance!”
 
 
When everything was over, Shane couldn't help but shiver at the look Mitchie gave him. Nate, Nate was still in his numb state after the horrible things Jason did. “Mitchie-,” Shane said, following her.
 
“I hate you,” was her response. She lay on her bed and pulled the curtain to show she didn't want to speak anymore. “I'm going to bed!” she shouted.
 
“You guys, that was great. Now she'll never suspect the surprise tomorrow!” Shane whispered, slapping high-fives to Nate and Jason. They all said goodnight and went to bed.