Romance Fan Fiction ❯ Boot Camp ❯ Boot Camp ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
CH. 2
Getting Adjusted

Walking up to a desk in the back of the room, the guard sat me down and started speaking with the lady at the desk.
"Here's another one. I can tell your going to have some problems with her." He told her like I wasn't even here.
"Well that's how they all start out." She replied, looking at me. It felt like she was trying to tell me something, like she was going to straighten me out.
"Here's her file." I didn't even notice that he had a folder in his hand.
The lady opened it. "Mm-hmm. So she will be difficult." She mummbled to herself. "I can take care of that." She sharply closed the folder and put it on her neat desk. "You may go now." The man walked away. "As for you, " She was finally acknowledging I even existed. "You will be in building 9. That's the hardest building, for the hardest, or so they think they are the hardest, criminals here. Follow me." She stood up. "I am Sergent Kelly," More like Sergent Bitch. "and you will address me as so. I will also be your adviser. So that means that you will report to me and if you get into any trouble I will be the one to punish you." She enficized the I. We walked into a room were there were twp teenage men with brown tee shirts and black shiny boots that had thier army pants tucked in. They were both pretty cute, well if you like your guys with shaved heads.
"She needs gear." Sergent Bitch told them.
"Yes ma'am." They sulated.
The two boys put a few pair of clothes on the table which were like the ones they had, black unshined boots, and ten or so coin like things.
"These," Sergent Bitch held up a pair of the clothes. "Are your clothes from now and until you get out of here. The boots you will shine and have your pants tucked in them. Now these," She held up one of the coin like things. "Are your ticket to a shower. You will lose one if you get introuble or do something wrong. The beginners here always smell. You want to know why?" She didn't wait for an answer. "Because they do not know how to follow simple rules and one by one they lose their tokens. It takes them months to find out how to do things right. A lot don't even learn until they have another court hearing to see if they can get out of here and go home. Most have to go two or three times. You'll probaly be one of them." She sneered.
What a bitch!
I really wanted to punch her in the face by this point. I don't understand why she has to be such a fucking bitch. I mean really she doesn't know shit about me and yet she's put this huge label on me as a rebel and stupid. Now I might be a rebel but I am not stupid.