Romance Fan Fiction ❯ Kina's Peak ❯ Part One ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Kina's Peak
(Part One)
 
 
My name's Kina Musake. I just moved to Japan. I live alone and don't really care. I have no parents at the moment though. They died in a car crash and left me with their money. I was only 12 at the time and now I'm 16. 3 years of being left out at school was hardly the pain of their absence.
Anyways when I moved, I didn't know that I'd have a Clutz for a neighbor. His name is Kiyo Takamine and he has, I think a little brother named Zatch Bell. Anyways that was all I had to worry about. Well that and school.....
 
8:28 a.m.
Japan High Scool.....
 
This was my first day at the new high school. And I hadn't made any friends yet. Well there was this one Japanese girl named Suzie. She was the only one who sat with me during lunch,and talked to me outside of school.
 
3:26 p.m.
When school ended I decided to walk home instead of taking the bus. It wasn't that much of a walk, anyways.
I was thirsty so I decided to buy a Coke*. When I started to drink, a little girl about the age of 8 came up to me and asked,"Could I have some please?" She was wearing a light blue coat and holding a light blue book underneath her right arm. I said,"Sure why not?" and handed her my Coke*. She took It and drank It so fast that when I blinked, she was already done with It.
I started to walk off, but I heard tiny foot steps behind me. She was following me with curious eyes, so I kept on walking. She stayed close behind me, and I didn't care. When I got to my house, I let her in and asked "What's that book you're holding, underneath your arm?" looking at the light blue book.
She took It from her arm and said, "Well I don't know. Really, I don't know. My name's Gina. What Is yours?" while holding her hand out. I took It and replied, "Kina Musake. So what exactly are you?"
 
"I'm me." She replied happily. I showed her around my house,(apartment),and told her about my neighbor. She seemed happy about me telling the part about the Clutz and Zatch. Maybe I should introduce her to them? I thought for a minute and considered about doing It tommorow after school.
For that night, I cooked some Rice A Roni*, with rice balls and to drink, water. Gina ate It so fast, that I thought she was going to puke from eating It all.
Something aboout her made It okay. For me to bathe her and smother her like a big sister would. She didn't mind of course, but still I wish I had siblings like her.
That night she slept with me, In my queen sized bed. I fell into a sweet and dreamless sleep.
 
The next morning I awoke to find that she was gone. I looked all over my apartment, but couldn't find her. I was panicking, my palms started to sweat, and my vision became blurry. I looked out into the hall and found her talking with a little boy. He had yellow hair and big brown, doe eyes. He was wearing a dark blue coat and looked like Gina but only as a boy.
I heard someone yelling, and It was that Clutz, Kiyo Takamine.
"Zatch, get In here this instant! Who are you talking to,Zatch?" He came out soaking wet and only wearing a towel around his waist. I couldn't hold back a snigger,he was puny.
"Who the hell are you?" he pointed a finger at me and I couldn't help laughing out loud.
"What're you laughin' at?" he asked with a cold hard stare.