Romance Fan Fiction ❯ Kina's Peak ❯ Part Two ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Kina's Peak
(Part Two)
 
Recapse of the first story.
 
The next morning I awoke to find that she was gone. I looked all over my apartment, but couldn't find her. I was panicking, my palms started to sweat, and my vision became blurry. I looked out into the hall and found her talking with a little boy. He had yellow hair and big brown, doe eyes. He was wearing a dark blue coat and looked like Gina but only as a boy.
I heard someone yelling, and It was that Clutz, Kiyo Takamine.
"Zatch, get In here this instant! Who are you talking to,Zatch?" He came out soaking wet and only wearing a towel around his waist. I couldn't hold back a snigger,he was puny.
"Who the hell are you?" he pointed a finger at me and I couldn't help laughing out loud.
"What're you laughin' at?" he asked with a cold hard stare.
 
I stopped laughing and bowed slightly, and introduced myself.
"My name's Kina Musake, and this is my little sister Gina. I've been hearing you yell through the walls, why do you do that?"
He look startled and introduced himself with a soft smile, that was creepy.
"yeah,sorry about that,I sometimes get a little carried away.