Romance Fan Fiction ❯ My Girlfriend is a Sorceress ❯ PORCELAINS ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

CHAPTER 1 - PORCELAINS
NARRATOR'S POV
Thousands of years ago, during the period where sorcerers and magic still exist, a baby girl was born. She was the daughter of the great King Pyradon and her wife Diana. After their only child was born, she was treated very well. Every guy, including ordinary humans, would really fall in love with her especially that his father gifted her with beauty and power. But she never used her capabilities for the benefit of herself. Yes, that's how great she is. That's how great AIKATERINA is.
His father, King Pyradon, is the king of all of their kind. He was the only son of the late great PELOPE, who was believed to be the first sorcerer who existed. Yes, he was made king of all sorcerers because of the mightiness and greatness of his father. Soon, when their daughter would turn 20, she will take over his place as the ruler among all of them. And everyone was satisfied because they believe that Aikaterina would do great things, greater than his father's accomplishments, and, everyone believes that she will be a just and a righteous leader when the time comes that she will take the throne.
For 15 years, they lived peacefully with the humans. The humans already knew their existence, and so they respect it. They believe that the world is too big only for humans, and it's great if they share it with the sorcerers.
King Pyradon was pleased of how the humans were willing to share the whole world with them. That is why; he also implemented a rule to not harm ordinary human beings. People love and respect him for he values the existence of the human beings. But, after the rule was implied, one sorceress, by the name of Yvanna, contradicted the act of Pyradon.
“King Pyradon, please excuse me but it's entirely wrong to let these humans exist.” Yvanna contradicted.
“Why? Is there something wrong my follower?” he calmly asked.
“Because my dear King Pyradon, if we would let these humans exist, time will come that they would grow greedy and find ways to destroy us! They may treat us well now but what about later? We should act first to save our kind!!”
Yvanna explained.
“No, no, no. Silly. That won't happen. Humans respect our existence; we should do the same to them.”
“But you don't understa-----”
“Shh. Enough already.” King Pyradon cut her off.
“Fine. Remember this day Pyradon! Mark my word, if you won't do it, I will! You've made an enemy out of your followers just because you made a stupid decision. And, after I have destroyed completely all of them…you're NEXT!” she then walked out.
“Poor follower. She is really desperate to implement her plan. I would pity her if I'll just let the guards feed her to the lions…No, I should not do it. I can't afford to kill one of my beings. I should just tolerate her anyway…” King Pyradon thought.
And that was how the evil queen of the west came to be. It was Yvanna after all. After she confronted the great King Pyradon, she then formed an army of rebellious sorcerers in the west. They started to kill humans in the north. The act of Yvanna alarmed King Pyradon. He was very worried about his daughter, who'll take over his place 5 years from now. He was worried that if Yvanna would slay him successfully, his daughter would probably be the next, knowing that she will be the next ruler of the rest of the sorcerers.
Knowing that Yvanna and her clan are planning to attack their kingdom, King Pyradon's followers and skilled sorcerers were ready for war. Even though the rebels outnumbered his followers and warriors, they still have a possibility in winning.
Aikaterina, who never had an idea about the war that is happening, stayed at the tower with her mother. The couple planned to never say what is happening to her until the war is over. They are frightened that Aikaterina might join in the war.
[tower]
*HER MOTHER, DIANA, WAS BRUSHING HER HAIR*
“You've grown to a very beautiful lady, my dear.” Her mother said as she was brushing her daughter's hair softly.
“Thank you, mother.” She replied with a grin.
Suddenly, someone knocked softly. The door then opened and the man came inside.
“Father.” Aikaterina called.
“Hello my dear.” He greeted her daughter weakly. Something's wrong with his voice.
“Can I borrow your mother for a while?” he asked.
Of course, father.”
He then pulled her wife's hand gently into a corner while Aikaterina remained seated facing her mirror.
After the conversation of the couple, Diana, her mother, cried softly.
“Mother? What's wrong?” she stood and went to her mom.
“Aikaterina.” Her father gently called.
“Yes Father?” she tearfully replied.
“There's something you needed to do and it's important.”
“What is it?” She weakly replied.
“The one we practice everyday, the BLAST-ALL-OVER technique? Remember? I will perform it now. You know it's pretty dangerous so you must hide in porcelain.”
BLAST-ALL-OVER technique is not just dangerous, it's deadly. Aikaterina does not know anything about it. King Pyradon must perform this technique with all his strength to completely destroy Yvanna and her clan especially now that they are losing. It does not harm humans at all. But, it also kills the rest of his kind, including his followers who were sorcerers andhimself.
“What? But why? How about you and mother? Will you be okay?” tears were already flowing out from Aikaterina's eyes.
“We will be fine my dear. Just hide inside the porcelain so that you won't be harmed.” Her mother weakly replied.
Quickly, Aikaterina hid into the porcelain through his father's capability in doing it. But to release her from the porcelain, there must be someone who'll open it for her. But unfortunately, there is a tendency that Aikaterina might be trapped inside the porcelain for a long period of time. Fortunately, while being inside the porcelain, her aging will stop. It will only continue once she is being released from the porcelain. It means she'll stay to be a 15-year-old until somebody will open it for her.
The sad thing is, she never knew that that will be the last time she will see her father.
Before King Pyradon performed the technique…
“Diana, do you really want to die with me?” King Pyradon asked her wife.
“I am willing to die with you, my love.” She said as she held her husband's face.
“How about Aikaterina? She'll be alone in this lonely wide world if both of us will leave her.”
SUDDENLY…
**BLAST!!!***
All of the sorcerers' body vanished like dusts. That was the time where sorcerers already left the world of the human beings.
SORCERERS WERE OFFICIALLY EXTINCT…They thought…
In that room, the porcelain where Aikaterina hid, lie there. 300, 000 years have past, humans who inhabited that place sold the porcelain, but, a mystery left unsolved.
TWO PORCELAINS WERE FOUND AT THE SAME ROOM: ONE WHERE AIKATERINA HID AND ONE WHERE ANOTHER SORCERESS WAS.
WHO WAS SHE???
END OF CHAPTER 1