Romance Fan Fiction ❯ One moment ❯ chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

ONE MOMENT
 
CHAPTER 1
 
“Please, Daisuke-chan….”
“No.”
“Oh come on, don't be so stubborn.”
“Excuse me, but I don't want to. And if I don't want to, this is the way it's gonna be, got it missy?”
 
A tall, blonde young boy turned his back on the woman that had earlier talked to him. He looked like he didn't care about her existence on this pitiful planet and that her words didn't even reach his ears.
 
“What are you doing?” the same woman asked astonished of the blonde boy's behavior.
 
“What does it look like I'm doing? I ain't eating an ice cream on the beach for sure…” he snapped ironically.
 
He left the room leaving all the staff members in complete silence. Yep, this was the real Daisuke Keiichi. Hot-tempered, rebel, used to always getting what he wanted by any means necessary. He used to leave or start a big scandal in case there were inconveniences, and always acted like a spoiled brat around everyone…like in today's event.
 
“Ayumi-chan, you shouldn't have done this…..” another silver haired girl said, arranging her silky blonde locks in a pony-tail.
“Don't bother me now Miaka, I need him!” the woman, lets specify- a red-head, almost shouted, exiting the room after the insolent boy.
 
“Daisuke, wait!!!” the boy had a considerable amount of paces beside her, so she had to take her red, high-heal shoes off and run after him.
 
Daisuke Keiichi was a model… and a very good one too. He had all that it took to gain success: wealthy family, good looks and the necessary personality. Every time he appeared in a new commercial, or presenting the latest fashion tendencies, every girl that had mental sanity flipped out and started making orders even though she was actually a …girl.
The same problem had the red-head that was following our boy. Ayumi tried to push through the crowd that studded the side-walk, and almost ripped a good part of her long purple night-gown…in her hurry out the agency, she totally forgot that she was still wearing the haute-couture…
 
“Daisuke!!!!”
 
“What is it woman?” The young boy didn't even look back after her and continued his stroll along the side-walk.
 
“You're a jerk, you know that?”
 
“I don't get what's your darn business.”
 
“This is a very important presentation, and this is the 4-th time you skipped rehearsals this week. You don't go acting like a total jackass when everybody else is working hard!” the girl huffed, trying to catch her breath as she finally reached her goal; and now was walking side by side with the blonde boy.
 
“I'm not interested in working with weak people. And anyway, I don't need any rehearsal. I'll do perfect, as always.” The boy calmly answered, looking at the street ahead.
 
“Smartass…” she slowly whispered as she grabbed him by the arm and turned him towards her, now standing face to face. She raised herself, and kissed him, by force on the lips. He didn't sketch a move, letting the girl do what she wanted. She slowly pulled him down to her, thus she was a bit short for a model and didn't have her high-heels on anymore…She slowly raised her hand through his golden locks to the top of his head as in a lovable gesture; the other hand slipped under his shirt, caressing his soft abdomen…she really didn't care that they were kissing in the middle of the side-walk with everybody looking at them…. But for Daisuke, that didn't mean crapp…
 
Why don't I feel something? Maybe she's not the right one…again…no one is right for a person like me…”
 
He harshly interrupted the kiss and pushed the girl aside; continuing his walk down the side-walk…The read-head looked for a moment in his deep green eyes and saw nothing
Nothing but coldness and indifference…he almost made her cry…the boy really didn't responded to her, or any other girls desperate attempt to draw his attention…he was a cold hearted brat….
 
The read-headed girl bit her lip, trying to restrain her tears…it was not suitable for a model to cry, not when she had public…she just turned her back and left in the opposite direction, back to the agency…all the people were astonished by hr beauty but most of all, by the read pair of high-heel shoes that were standing in the middle of the side-walk…forgotten…