Romance Fan Fiction ❯ One moment ❯ chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
ONE MOMENT
 
Chapter 2
 
 
 
“Tohru-kun….”
“A little bit more….yes, that's the way….”
“Oh Tohru-kun….”
“Raise your left leg…upper…how would you like me to do it if you're not cooperating?!”
“But Tohru-kun…”
“No wait, I'll help you.”
“Tohru-kun, you're tickling me!” The woman started laughing.
“Stay put until I finish or else we're gonna end up without a result…”
“I'm sorry, but I just can't restrain myself, you have cold hands.” The woman responded, trying to hold on her laughter.
“Well, if you've been attentive at how I said your position should be, we wouldn't be doing this now.”
“I know, I'm sorry…go and take the darn photo already cause I'm gonna be late at my rehearsal.”
“Ok Miaka-chan…” responded the man, adjusting the camera. “Stay still…[click-click-click] …ok, I'm done now, you may go.”
“Oh thank God, my legs were starting to go numb. So how much do I owe you?” the blonde girl asked as she opened her purse.
“Don't worry love, its ok. It's just a hobby of mine.
“Ok then, Tohru-kun…see you next week, at the presentation right?”
“Sure honey, I won't miss it for any chance in the world.”
“Ok. Bye then!”
“Bye love, have a nice day!” <”oh my good, she's so annoying sometimes…”>
 
The man closed the door behind her and entered the room where he earlier had talked to Miaka.
 
“There are some things that just don't change…something like a woman…someone like Miaka. “The man said to himself as he leaned on the living room couch….he was so tired that he closed his eyes and dozed off immediately…
This is Tohru Erizawa. Most knew him like a terrible critic and journalist, but some got to know a more hidden feature of his personality, more hidden to the world. To everybody, he was rude and merciless when it came to criticism, and that he wrote successful novels…but some knew his passion for nature and photography. He was indeed every woman's dream; tall, dark haired, handsome and…..a true gentleman. He had just arrived from New-York, where he released his latest novel and the phone started ringing like hell. He was forced to unplug it so he could get some quiet. And after that…Miaka showed up…
 
 
*ring-ring*
 
Who the hell is disturbing me in my day off…” he groaned as he was heading towards the entrance.
 
“Yes, how I may help you, he asked as he was yawning in front of the door.
 
He didn't have the chance to wake up properly because a hoard of woman entered the room screaming, trying to get to him.
 
“What the- STOP!” he angrily yelled at them, as quietness started to invade the room…
 
“Miaka….” He groaned, clutching his fists. “There is nothing here to be seen ladies” He tried to restrain the growing anger “I am not who you've been told I am, I'm just a mere copy after the great novelist, it costed me 10000$ to get like this-“he was rudely interrupted by the angry mob of women.
“We don't believe you!” -one yelled from the hallway.
“Yeah, you look exactly like him, you dress the same clothes and you have the same voice.”- one said from under the table.” Why should we believe you?”
“Yeah!” yelled all of them together.
 
Women can be so stupid sometimes.” He said to himself, as he was trying to figure out a way to escape. ”Um, I like Brad Pitt! He's a total hottie!” he yelled out from where he was standing.
 
“What? No, he can't be Tohru Erizawa , he would never say that….”
“YEAH!” The women started to head disappointed towards the door, leaving a happy Tohru in the middle of the room, waving at them.
 
“Bye-bye! Drive safe!” <”women really are mindless zombies sometimes”> he huffed as he throwed himself back on the couch. <”now, I promise myself I'm not gonna walk out of this darn apartment or open the door to an unknown woman for a entire lifetime….” He yawned and closed his eyes.