Romance Fan Fiction ❯ One moment ❯ chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

ONE MOMENT
 
Chapter 3
 
After a couple of days
 
Do you think he's gonna come?”
“I don't know…he hasn't shown up at any of last week's rehearsals…”
“I think she told him not to come…”
“Are you serious?”
 
The wide room from back stage was filled with rumor as everyone was trying to get ready for the show. Dresses and different types of materials were being dragged here and there, people were crowding for make-up and other arrangements and the air was stuffed with powder and an awkward smelled from all the perfumes used for the models.
 
“What silly rumors.”
“….”
“They shouldn't go talking like that bout something that does not concern them.”
“….”
“Ayumi-chan, are you all right?”
“Yes….I think so… “
“Well, do you think he'll come?”
“I…don't know…”
She turned her beautiful head in the opposite direction, biting her lip…now she needed to renew her makeup…
 
 
“Worse day to choose for a fashion presentation.”
 
Tohru was quietly walking down the sidewalk towards his car. He stuck the key in the ignition and started the car, which commenced purring under the force of the motor.
 
“I hate this car.”
He exited the flat's parking lot and headed for the center.
 
 
<”I hate this day. It's an annoying day.”>
The blonde-haired boy was walking calmly down the sidewalk, his hands deepened in his pockets. The sun was stretching his rays over the city walls making them glow in a wonderful, warm smile.
<”I hate it, and I hate her.”>
 
He did thought about the way he left the read-head …but he didn't care about her feelings…he didn't care about nothing after all…so what was he doing on the way to the studio then?
The answer to that question appeared in his mind, making him hesitate for a moment. He was certainly doing it for her. A tall, platinum-blonde girl that smiled happily at him, her eyes of blue shades shining at him.
 
“Miaka….”
 
He closed his eyes, his heart bumping into his chest like crazy. Miaka was his sister, and the person who always substituted both their parents for him. She was the only person who really mattered to Daisuke of all the people he knew…the only person he cared about. And he hated to see her disappointed of him.
 
A black car was approaching Daisuke, who didn't even notice the red light that forbidden the pedestrians to cross the street. A loud sound of tire dragged on asphalt and a horn ringing pierced his ears and made him come back to the living world.
 
 
One moment…….