Romance Fan Fiction ❯ One moment ❯ chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
ONE MOMENT
 
Chapter 4
 
The black car stopped exactly 10 centimeters away from Daisuke, leaving 2 long black lines on the asphalt…the model was certainly very lucky today….
 
“Hey, are you alright?” the dark haired man asked from behind the steering wheel.
Daisuke woke up in the middle of the street and realized what just happened: he was this close to being run over by a car.
 
“Hey, sleeping-beauty! Next time maybe you'll be lucky and I'll clean my wind screen with you! You'll help me spare some bucks!” the young man yelled, smiling at Daisuke.
 
“Screw you.” The blonde boy snapped back, but he was trying as well to hold back a smile…he was day-dreaming in the middle of the road,no?
 
“Need some glasses? I have a friend that's specialized in ophthalmology; he can help you a lot!” Tohru, because he was the one in the car, yelled after him, huffing annoyed.
He continued his journey, but tried to pay more attention to the road he was walking on.
 
 
“He's here!” voices started to frown as the door opened and let inside a blonde boy. The red-head snapped her head towards the entrance, searching for the desired face. She found him already seated in make-up.
 
“So, you decided that they are actually worthy of your presence?” Miaka asked as she kissed her brother on the cheek.
“No. I was just bored home.” He said as he was turning his face towards the make-up artist.
“Uh, aren't we grumpy today.” Miaka giggled, leaving him at his business.
 
 
“Tohru-kun! I'm so glad you made it in time! I thought you were lost or something.” Miaka smiled friendly at Tohru, as he just closed the door behind him.
“Well, I wonder why do you think that, dearest Miaka…is it because you sent a horde of banshees at my place to eat my head?!” he answered, chills running up his spine as he remembered the certain day…and what happened after it. The women were still chasing him like he was made of candy.
Miaka skillfully avoided the subject by grabbing him and dragging him towards some front row seats.
“Here are our seats, Tohru-kun.”
“Our…seats?” he gulped as he saw her head towards 2 seats with their name-togs on the back. “Hurray, this must be my happy day…” he groaned as he seated himself on the chair next to hear, leaned on the back to be more comfortable and drawed out a note-book and a pen.
 
The presentation commenced with Daisuke wearing what seemed to be an elegant, yet retro night-blue suit. He walked in the middle and stopped smiling at the jury, and passed his right hand through his blonde locks. The jury members-predominantly women- started acting like teenage girls in the presence of the most popular boy in school, they were almost to scream and ask for his autograph. They weren't even paying attention to the clothes he was wearing, but to the fact that his hair looked extra-shiny today.
He advanced some more on the cat-walk, gazing in the audience in search for his sister. But he soon found out that Miaka was not enjoying the show by herself, thus in the company of a young boy…a black haired boy that was smiling and writing continuously in his small note-book.
 
“You!”