Romance Fan Fiction ❯ One moment ❯ chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
CHAPTER 5
 
 
“Well, look who we have here.” Tohru grinned as he was writing in his notebook .Usually; he didn't pay attention to the models that were presenting the collection, considering them as in being `stuffed dolls. But now, it was the first time he noticed who the' stuffed doll' was…
 
Daisuke on the other hand stood in a state of shock in the middle of the cat-walk, not being able to turn his gaze away from Tohru. Miaka's hand clutched on tohru's hand, widening her eyes at maximum capacity…she never saw the look on her brother's face ever, and she was curious to know why in the name of the birthday-cake he stopped in the middle…
 
<<”What is he doing here? Did he come to make fun of me or what? And what the hell is Miaka's hand doing on his?”
He started feeling a growing anger on the inside…caused by jealousy or who knows…even fear…he himself didn't know for sure…but he just couldn't move his feet or turn his gaze away from them, he just stood there and watched him deep in the eyes from the middle of the stage.
A frown passed the jury, as they were asking themselves what was happening to the model in front of them…he had a very disturbed look on his face…But Daisuke's salvation soon appeared in the person of a red-hared girl, that grabbed him by the arm and continued the presentation as if it was planned from the beginning.
 
“Ayumi.” The young model whispered, trying to smile at the same time.
“Shut up and keep walking you idiot.” She snapped back at him, doing her best to make things look absolutely normal.
 
The rest of the presentation went on very well, the jury deciding in the end to let the collection go out on sale.
Daisuke though, did something he never did before: he gave all his best.