Romance Fan Fiction ❯ One moment ❯ Chapter 6

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 6
 
 
“What are you doing here?”
“Hey, I'm just doing my job, that's all…and anyway, why does my presence hurt you so much? I saved your life after all…”
“Saved my life?! You were almost to run me over, for god's sake!”
“Well, that happened because you weren't paying attention to the traffic lights…or maybe you need to go see a ophthalmologist, I know a person who could help you a lot!”
“Excuse me but who do you think you are?!” Daisuke lost his temper, a thing that rarely happened. H didn't like to admit it, but he was not comfortable around this certain person…just like he would care…
“I'm a journalist and I have been sent to make a report about this presentation.” Tohru answered calmly, showing Daisuke the small notebook; amused in the same time of the growing discomfort on the boy's face. The blonde model somehow realized that the journalist was not going to kiss his ass just like everybody else did, and he didn't like that at all. He tried to keep his cool, and imagined that Tohru was not here to criticize him, but the fashion presentation…but something about the journalist still made him feel uncertain…
 
“I'm really starting to like this kid.” Tohru said under his breath, watching as Daisuke left strained. ”Plus, the rumors are true…he is beautiful.”
Right now he was talking to his sister, Miaka , sipping every now and then from a bottle of Evian water .He didn't notice at first when they talked, but the young model had changed his clothes with something more easy-fitting like a black t-shirt and a pair of dark-blue jeans. The colors of his skin and hair contrasted with the dark colors of his clothes, making him look more mature than he actually was.
 
“Isn't he cute?”
 
Tohru turned towards the person that had just spoken, interrupting his meditation; a girl with long red locks and deep grey eyes that were glaring knifes at the blonde model in front of them.
 
“Should I understand that you like him?” Tohru asked amused of the girl's figure.
“I actually do…and I want to ask you something…”
“Ask away!”
“You're the journalist that Miaka told me was coming to make a report on the presentation right?”
“Yes, that would be me. How can I help you, my lady?” Tohru asked, starting to be interested in what the girl had in mind.
“I want you to make that stupid idiot over there look like the most disgusting, lamentable person the world has ever seen, I want everyone to see the nothing that h is.” The girl said grinding her teeth, her hand clutching on Tohru's shirt. The journalist , of course, bursted into laughter.
 
“And tell me honey, what's in it to me?
“I don't know if you're gonna get something if you do it, but I just can't find any other way of getting revenge on what he did to me; because the perception of other people on his person is the thing that matters more than anything to him. Plus, negative comments make the article more appreciated than your average ones.”
 
The girl had a point there. He wasn't loosing anything after all, so he decided to play along.
 
“As you wish, my lady.” He smiled, softly kissing her hand.
“Thank you!” she responded happily, leaving in a hurry.
“Hmmm, this will be interesting…let's see if you're as cold as you look like.”