Romance Fan Fiction ❯ One moment ❯ Chapter 8

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
Chapter 8
 
Daisuke punched him with all his power in the face as soon as Tohru opened the door, and he would gladly give him some more if the journalist wouldn't have woke up in time and blocked his next attempts.
 
“What the- ?!”
“How could you! Who the hell do you think you are?!”
“Wait….What did I do?” Tohru asked disorientated, trying to protect his face.
“The fuking article!!”
“Oh…that…well, would you stop for a moment and listen, damn it! It was your fault in the first place!”
“What did you say?” Daisuke finally stopped, looking questioning back at Tohru. He didn't think it was his fault at all, he thought that Tohru had something with him from the incident that happened earlier…but the possibility of this being his fault was out of his range.
“You heard me boy, it's your fault and your fault only; so deal with it…” He said entering the apartment. The young model didn't wait for an invitation, so he barged in after the journalist, waiting for an answer.
“Stop staring at me boy, wasn't that enough?”
“I want to know how come it's my fault…I didn't do anything wrong!”
“Oh yes you did…you were rude to a lady, you pathetic little brat. You broke her heart so she came to me in search of revenge, that's what you did. Understand now?” Tohru asked leaning on his living room couch, touching his hurting jaw.
“But…who was it?”
“You seriously think I remember her name? I don't know hell about her…only that she's a red-head….ouch that hurts.”
“Ayumi….so tell me, why did you accepted her offer? Is it because you hate me?”
“Maybe…but you're cute…so I did it more for her than for me…”
“Oh…”The model raised himself from the couch and headed for the kitchen, opening the refrigerator.
“Sure, make your self at home…you can take a shower while you're at it too!” Tohru yelled disturbed of Daisuke's actions. But soon the blonde boy returned from the kitchen carrying a bag of ice-cubes.
“Here, place this on your jaw so it won't swallow.”
“Oh…that's very nice of you…” In the same time he had the chance to spy a bit on his features, closer than before. Daisuke was indeed beautiful, and he felt a slight attraction towards him when the boy returned his gaze. He just couldn't turn away; he kept on looking deep in Daisuke's blue eyes, trying to fight the urge of doing something very selfish that passed his mind :to kiss him. Of course, that was the perfect alibi that will excuse the fact that he wrote that article and made a mock out of the models reputation…perfect. Now, how could he do that without being punched again…?
But he was so lucky today…
“Let me see how that looks.” Daisuke promptly said, leaning towards the journalist to inspect his jaw.
“You know Daisuke; I finally understand why everybody is so crazy about you.” Tohru smiled, coming closer to him.
“Wha…wha?”
“You are too beautiful for everybody's level of perception and beyond that…” He leaned over Daisuke, passing his hand trough his blonde locks.” Now I understand why Ayumi and all the other people around you worship you so, because you achieved and passed perfection itself.” He advanced a bit, playing with his index finger on the boy's face, touching his forehead, his nose and finally…his lips. ”I could just…”
 
Kiss him? Yes, that was it…but was strange about it; it was that Daisuke didn't oppose at all…leaning on the couch he awaited with his mouth half opened for what was to come next…something deep inside made him want that kiss more than ever…for Daisuke, that was the link to reality, the reality he never thought existed for him.
<<“Should I go on with this? It is a good way of escaping suspicion and getting another chance in making a new article about him and get some more money but…he is a human being after all…I can't go on and play like this with someone's feelings...maybe only if I have another reason for doing it…”>> The young journalist said to himself, biting on his lower lip…it was too late to turn back though…So he leaned forward, and softly brushed the models lips with his, continuing with a deeper kiss as if in proving something to himself. He just couldn't restrain himself… all he wanted was to continue what he started, he wanted to take his breath away, to subdue him, to make him his own….
 
But wasn't this to early?