Romance Fan Fiction ❯ Twisted Around ❯ Nothing's Right ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 2
 
Nate was walking along the path. Mitchie. He couldn't get the brunette out of his mind. Sure, Caitlyn was nice. But Mitchie was different. Special. She made him smile and laugh. She was the first one he saw in the morning, and the last at night. He stopped by the lake and sat on the edge of the dock.
 
Nate remembered when Mitchie was crying about her father dying. He was there to support her. She always went over to his cabin and they would talk for hours.
 
And he always loved how she would blush because girls were jealous since they were a couple.
 
I don't want another pretty face
I don't want just anyone to hold
I don't want my love to go to waste
I want you and your
 
Nate picked up his phone. Mitchie/Nate
 
Hey, Mitchie
 
Um, Nate, could you meet me at my cabin?
 
I'm on my way
 
Nate hung up. He smiled, thinking of how he would see Mitchie again.
 
Shane and Mitchie paced. They occasionally bumped into each other, but didn't care. There was a knock on Mitchie's door. She looked worriedly at Shane, answering the door. “Hi. Mitchie,” Nate said, hugging her.
 
“Right, um, sit please,” she muttered. Nate looked at Shane, shaking his head.
 
“Wait. I know what's going on. You want to break up, don't you? I can't believe I actually thought you liked me,” Nate caught on, reaching for the door. Mitchie blocked him, leaning her back on the door.
 
“Believe me, Nate. I do like you. As a friend!” she exclaimed, trying to keep him from storming at. Nate stared at her, tears in his brown eyes.
 
“Not the way I like you, Mitchie. Congrats, Shane,” he looked from Shane to Mitchie, rushing out the door. Mitchie turned to call his name. She turned around to face Shane, tears in her own eyes.
 
“I think you should leave, Shane. I need to be left alone,” she sniffed. Shane wanted to comfort her. He walked towards her, but she backed up. “Just leave.” Shane left then. Mitchie slammed the door. She picked up her guitar.
 
Why does everything have to be hard
I don't know what to say, or where to start
Running around and around, trying to find a way
And it's killing me, every night and day
 
1, 2, 3
 
I wish you could understand
How much I'm hurting
And then there's your love
I know I don't deserve it
But can't you see
What you're doing to me
Nothing's right
 
Mitchie walked out, getting some air as she leaned over the rail of her porch.
 
I know I'm not crying
But I'm trying not to
Please don't let this thing
Bother you
It hurts me to see
How you hate me!
 
4, 5, 6
 
I wish you could understand
How much I'm hurting
And then there's your love
I know I don't deserve it
But can't you see
What you're doing to me
Nothing's right
 
Oh No!!
 
Mitchie ran along the path, stopping at a tree, grabbing onto it.
 
Can't bear it
Can't cry
Can't go on
No more lies
 
Mitchie slid down the tree, onto her knees. She hit the ground, tears in her eyes.
 
I wish you could understand (Can't you just see!)
How much I'm hurting (Just listen to me)
And then there's your love
I know I don't deserve it (Take it back! Take it back!)
But can't you see
What you're doing to me
Nothing's right
 
Author's Note-That song she sang was a song I made up called Nothing's Right. I never knew I was that good. Well, when you have a voice like mine, you have the lyric writing skills. Anyway…hoped you liked the song. If ya did, review.
P.S. sorry for that whole kag1156 sign off, but I changed my username to Babyv1156 so…
 
-Babyv1156