Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ New Friends and New Enemies ❯ You're No Lady ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

New Friends and New Enemies-

Part 4

You're No Lady

"Talpa, my emperor," Beryl began, turning to him, "who shall you send two collect the remaining two armors?"

"My three warlords have done well in bringing Torrent, Hallo and Hardrock," he replied, "but I have saved Strata and Wildfire for Lady Kayura. Come forward, Lady Kayura, my demon priestess!"

A woman a few years older than the sailor soldiers walked up the aisle. She had dark blue hair that reached her knees and she had top half of it tied back in a ponytail. She was wearing light blue garments and leather armor and leather boots. On her back she held the star swords and she had red markings on her eyelids.

"Yes, Master Talpa?"

"Bring me the armors Wildfire and Strata."

Yes, sire. My first target shall be Rowen of the Strata." Lady Kayura said.

"Kayura, you may find Sailor Moon with him," Queen Beryl said. "I will send Azure of the Doom and Gloom Girls to accompany you."

"Very well, my queen," she said.

Azure was the leader of the Doom and Gloom Girls. She had golden blond hair to rival Sailor Moon's, feathery horns on her forehead and a white tiara with a ruby looking nothing like Sailor Moon's. She had golden armlets on her arms, teal skin and royal blue suit with an open front. She smiled at Lady Kayura.

"Seems to me what this situation needs now is a woman's touch," she said, "wouldn't you say, Lady Kayura?"

Lady Kayura smiled back and nodded to Azure. "Let's go then, Azure."

--

Serena ambled around the forest of Amanohashidate. "I know this is where I'm supposed to be to find the Ronin Warrior with the Armor of Strata, but where in this place can he be? If I don't find him, there's no way we can defeat Beryl and this Talpa dude."

She stopped and sat down under the shade of a tree for a break, pondering on what she could do. She thought about Tuxedo Mask in the Negaverse, waiting for her to set him free. How was she supposed to win if she couldn't find Rowen of the Strata?

"Well, I might as well transform," Serena said. "MOON PRISM POWER!"

After transforming, Sailor Moon looked at the sky and tried to come up with a way to find Rowen. "Come on, think, Serena," she told herself. "You've got to find a way. Could he have gone to Outer Space to train his spirit after all? But I don't have time to travel the whole galaxy looking for this guy! I have to find him now!" Feeling hot, Sailor Moon wiped her forehead and as her hand grazed her tiara, she got an idea. "I know, I can use my tiara! That's what I'll do!"

Sailor Moon removed her tiara and held it under her chin as if saying a prayer. "Mother, I will stop Queen Beryl of the Negaverse but now she has joined forced with another evil being. Somewhere in this place is a warrior than can help us. I ask that you guide my tiara to the Ronin Warrior of the Armor Strata. Guide my tiara, please, Mother Serenity. I need your help."

She held her tiara in front of her, waiting for some kind of sign but nothing happened.

"Mother, please…please help me. Could he be in outer space? Should I go back to the ruins of my old home? Will I find him there?"

When she began to think she was alone and there would be no way to find Rowen, another person was standing in the woods, watching her. Sailor Moon decided to ask help from someone else, who else than the guy who brought her here the first place?"

"Ancient One," she pleaded, "I do not know much about you but I know you are a friend of the Ronin Warriors. You saved our lives. Can you help me again? I've done as you asked. I'm looking for the Ronin Warriors but I can't find the one who has life connected to his armor. Please, Ancient One…guide my tiara to the Armor of Strata."

Anubis stood in the trees, watching Sailor Moon implore to the Ancient One. "She asks for the help of the Ancient One. Who is this girl? Ancient One…did you really save her? Who is she to you?"

Anubis didn't get any answer from him either. But then he felt a desire to help her. With the real Ancient One gone, it was up to Anubis to carry out his ideals. The Ancient One had saved him from Talpa's treacherous evil and his death as well. He seemed to hear The Ancient's voice talking to him, telling Anubis to help her.

"She is a soldier of justice and peace, just like the Ronin Warriors," came the Ancient's voice. "If you help her in her quest she can end Talpa's reign as he has joined forces with this soldier's worst enemy. You must give her aid, Anubis."

Loyalty. Anubis' virtue glowed on his forehead. "I understand, Ancient One." He held out his staff and pointed it to Sailor Moon's tiara. The ball on the top began to glow, the rings jingled and a beam of gold light shined forth to Sailor Moon's tiara. It was so bright that she had to chuck it in front of her.

"What the--," she began, "so bright-huh-The Ancient, he heard me after all! Thank you, Ancient One!" She looked around looking for him and she caught a glimpse of Anubis walking away. "Ancient One?"

Her tiara soared off and Sailor Moon ran after it as it led her in the direction she would find Rowen of the Strata. "Hey, wait for me, Tiara!" she called out.

"I must watch this girl closely," he said. "I feel that she is the key to destroying Talpa's evil dynasty."

Sailor Moon's tiara hovered over a rock where Rowen of the Strata was standing in the water with his bow, pointing his arrow to the sky. Sailor Moon walked onto the rock, took her tiara and crouched down. Instead of rushing over to introduce herself, she stayed quiet and watched him closely. She suddenly felt drawn to him somehow.

A cloud drifted over them, blocking the sun. Sailor Moon looked up. "Hmm."

"ARROW SHOCK WAVE!"

Rowen released his arrow into the sky, bringing a great force with it. The shockwave made the sun shine through the clouds.

"That's amazing," Sailor Moon whispered, "how'd he do that?"

She was caught off guard when Rowen laughed. It was the coolest, happiest laugh she ever heard in her life. Not once has she heard Daren laugh like that. Darien usually had a cocky laugh every time he called her "Meatball Head." Rowen was drenched from the water around him and Sailor Moon noticed the blue bangs hanging next to his nose.

"I did it," Rowen said, "just like the Ancient One said I could. I wonder if the othahs can max thah powah too."

"Hey," Sailor Moon stepped forward. "Hey, how did you do that?"

"Huh?" Rowen turned and saw Sailor Moon on the rock. "Hey, you're one of the Saylah Scouts. Saylah Moon, is it?"

'He knows my name!' Sailor Moon thought, her cheeks turning red. 'Wow, he's a cutie! What blue eyes! What an accent! The way he says Sailor Moon! Quick, Sailor Moon say something. He's waiting for a reply!' "Who, me? Uh, yeah, I'm Sailor Moon, champion of justice! I will right wrongs and triumph over evil! And on behalf on the moon, I will help you kick Talpa's hiney!"

Rowen laughed again and Sailor Moon chose the most awful time for a klutz attack. She fell backward off the rock she was standing on and into the water. When Rowen saw that she had fallen off, he stopped laughing and waded in the water to help her.

"Are yah ah-right?" he inquired, sticking his bow on his back.

"Yeah, I'm fine," she squeaked, pushing up from the ground. "I think I slipped."

"Here, let me help you," he said, pulling her steady. Sailor Moon found herself staring in his deep blue eyes. "Nice speech, by the way."

"I'm glad you like it," she said softly. "You'd be the Ronin Warrior with the Armor of Strata, right?"

"Yes, I'm Rowen of the Armor Strata."

"Good. I've been looking all over for you," Sailor Moon said. "This may be kind of strange, but after that fight with those tin heads--,"

"Dynasty Soldyahs."

"Yeah-well-anyway, the other scouts and I went for some time alone and this guy with a magic golden staff came to us and-,"

"You met the Ancient?" Rowen asked excitedly.

"That's right, Ancient One. He told us about Talpa and Beryl joining sides and if we want to stop them the scouts had to join with the Ronin Warriors. We had dreams about where you all were and so…here I am! The Sailor Scouts are on your side!"

"So the othah scouts ah lookin' fah the Ronin Warriahs?" Rowen inquired.

"As we speak," Sailor Moon confirmed. "You don't think we're the bad guys, do you?"

"After what yah did for us when Talpa's troops attacked us?" Rowen asked with a smile. "Of course not. We dreamed about yah scouts after that night-hopin' to see yah again."

"Really?" Sailor Moon asked, beaming. 'Wow, what a hunkster! Stop it, Serena. What about Darien?'

Rowen nodded. Sailor Moon found herself blushing and she couldn't stop. What was it about Rowen? Why was he so different from Darien to make her feel this way? He definitely was not like the other guys she knew.

Women's laughter filled the air and the wind changed dramatically. A spiral of cherry blossoms went around Sailor Moon and Rowen.

"Hey, what's going on?" Sailor Moon asked.

"It's gotta be the Dynasty," he replied, taking his bow out. "All right, come out! I'm ready!"

Sailor Moon decided to play tough. "Yeah! Come on out, Negascum! You're no match for Sailor Moon," she blushed in her embarrassment, realizing she had forgotten the cute warrior's name, "and-and-what was your name again?"

"Rowen of the Strata."

"Sailor Moon and Rowen of the Strata! Let's see what you've got!"

The women's laughter got higher and Sailor Moon and Rowen of the Strata were sucked though a beam, taking them up into the sky. Sailor Moon and Rowen screamed and they were taken on top of a cloud. They were unconscious for a little while.

"Huh? What happened?" Rowen asked himself, pushing himself and looking at Sailor Moon. "Saylah Moon, wake up." He nudged her gently.

"Oh mom, give me five more minuets," she mumbled.

Rowen chuckled and nudged her again, a little less gently than before. "Come on, Saylah Moon. Wake up."

"Wha?" Sailor Moon lifted her head. "Rowen, where are we?"

"I don't know," he said.

A woman laughed. "A better question would be, who could've brought you here, Rowen of the Strata and Sailor Moon?" Her voice seemed to echo all around them.

"Yeah, suh, whatevah, so who ah you?" Rowen demanded.

The outline of a woman came into view, with another woman behind her. "You will know me soon enough. MY name is Lady Kayura from the realm of the dynasty."

"Lady? I must be dreamin' or something,'" Rowen said.

"You're no lady!" Sailor Moon snapped.

The Doom and Gloom Girl leader behind Kayura spoke. Her voice sounded rough and sinister. Sailor Moon noticed she had to be from the Negaverse. "Talpa and Beryl have captured your friends, Torrent, Halo and Hardrock."

"Huh?" Rowen said. "No way!"

"Those are the warriors Sailor Mercury, Jupiter and Venus went looking for!" Sailor Moon cried.

"And they did find them, Sailor Moon," Azure said, "but they didn't have enough time to get to know each other. We have them in our possession as well."

"I don't have to guess where you're from," Sailor Moon muttered. "You're from the Negaverse!"

"Yes, Queen Beryl sent me to aid Lady Kayura herself," Azure answered.

"You let my friends go!" Sailor Moon shouted.

Azure and Lady Kayura laughed.

"I don't think you will be able to save them but you are welcome to try." Lady Kayura said.

"Yeah, you say they're your prisonahs, but why should I believe you?" Rowen questioned.

"You've got a good point there."

"All right, It's just like I always say," Rowen loaded an arrow to his bow. "One good point deserves anothah. Here's the punchline!"

He released his arrow to Kayura and Azure, but an invisible force field deflected it. Angered, Rowen fired again several times, only for his arrows to be repelled.

"How did she deflect my arrows?" Rowen asked.

"Let me give it a shot!" Sailor Moon yelled, reaching her hand to her tiara. "MOON TIARA MAGIC!"

Sailor Moon threw her tiara to the two evil soldiers, but that too was deflected and it returned back to her.

"My tiara didn't work either!" she exclaimed.

Lady Kayura and Azure laughed. "Pathetic!" Azure hissed. "Shall I take them for you, Kayura?"

"No need, Azure," Lady Kayura said. She swung her swords and attacked them with flower petals. "Still think you can save your friends now?"

"Listen Lady," Rowen began, "you are really starting to get on mah nerves!"

"Mine too!" Sailor Moon added.

"ARROW SHOCK WAVE!"

Rowen's attack was so powerful that even Sailor Moon had to take cover behind him. She was very impressed by him. However, Azure and Kayura weren't as impressed. The shockwave should have knocked them out could but they dodged it.

"I have figured out your power," Lady Kayura said. "I only hope wildfire can do better for me."

"Ryo!" Rowen yelled.

"That's the armor Sailor Mars is looking for!" Sailor Moon gasped.

"We'll be seeing you again," Azure said and they were sent back beneath the clouds.

Sailor Moon screamed and flailed her arms like a bird. "Oh no, oh no!"

"Man, I'm cutting this close!" Rowen exclaimed. He grabbed Sailor Moon by the waist. "Life!"

A dark blue sphere went around Rowen and Sailor Moon to safely take them to the ground. It disappeared and they fell to their knees. Sailor Moon got up and looked around, feeling as if they were being watched.

"To toy with the armor of Strata like that," Rowen muttered. "Kayura, you'll get yours, we'll see to it. Ryo!" He got up. "Saylah Moon, let's go."

Sailor Moon was staring past the shore. She didn't answer him. She heard a ringing sound like chimes. Could it be the Ancient's staff?

"Saylah Moon?"

Sailor Moon gasped when she saw someone walk by holding the Ancient's staff. She turned to Rowen and pointed.

"Rowen, look, do you see it?"

Rowen looked in the direction she was pointing at but didn't see anything. "See what?"

"I'm sure I saw someone walk by," Sailor Moon said. "Oh, it's nothing. Let's go find Ryo and Mars."

"Okay. This way, Sailor Moon."

Sailor Moon followed Rowen, glancing over her shoulder. 'I know I saw The Ancient,' she thought. 'But where did he disappear to?'

Anubis stepped onto the beach and watched Rowen and Sailor Moon walk away. "So, this girl and her four friends can help the Mortal Realm…I sense something about her."

"Lady Kayura," said Azure, "I have an idea. Sailor Moon and Rowen did not believe we have their friends. I know how we can prove it to them."

"Oh?" Lady Kayura said.

"Let's return to the Dynasty," Azure smiled. "I'll tell you more when we get there."

The two disappeared to a room in Talpa's castle. "What is this plan of yours, Azure?" Kayura asked.

"If they don't believe we have their friends," Azure answered, "we can give them proof. I will bring Blaze with us."

"I'm honored, Azure," said Blaze as she stepped into the room. With long black hair, she looked like an evil clone of Sailor Mars. Her skin was green and her suit dark green with dark green markings. "Finally decide to let me in on the fun?"

"We will go give the three sailor brats a visit," Azure said, "Kayura, you go to the three Ronin Warriors in the dungeon and take their weapons. That should be enough proof for them, wouldn't you say?"

Kayura smiled. "Ah, good thinking, Azure. I don't think I have met those poor boys yet."

"Then we will show them our illusion power," Azure explained.

"Illusions? Did Dais teach you?"

"It's a little gift we have," Blaze explained. "The Doom and Gloom girls enjoy playing with people's minds!"

"What a plan," said Kayura. "Meet me later with the boys."

"Yes ma'am," Blaze and Azure nodded.

The three evil ladies laughed and separated to the dungeons, Kayura to the hanging Cye, Sage and Kento and the remaining Doom and Gloom girls to Mercury, Jupiter and Venus.

As Sailor Mercury and Sailor Venus sat at the far wall, saving their energy, Sailor Jupiter was wasting it by punching the stonewall that had served as a door when they were thrown in the small dungeon room. "This wall's got to give soon!" she hissed. "Hold on, Sage, I'm coming!"

"Jupiter, you've been hitting in that same spot for about an hour," Venus groaned irritably, "you are wasting your energy."

"Well, maybe if you would help me!" Sailor Jupiter spat, turning around. "We can't just sit here and do nothing while Sage and the others are being tortured!"

"You think I like it?" Venus demanded. "We can't do anything until Sailor Moon gets here."

"Cool it, guys," Sailor Mercury said. "The wall can probably only be moved from the outside…a certain way. We can't move it from inside here."

"Mercury, why don't you use your gadgets Luna gave you so we can get the heck out of here?" Sailor Jupiter questioned.

"Okay, but I don't think they will work in this," she took out her visor and computer and began doing calculations.

"This is insane!" Sailor Jupiter shouted. "We were supposed to find the Ronin Warriors and when we finally met up, we get captured before we become friends! Is this what the Ancient wanted? How am I supposed to protect the light if I'm stuck in this dungeon?"

"What are you talking about?" Venus inquired.

"Something The Ancient one told me in the dream I had." Jupiter answered with a sigh. "I'm supposed to protect the light-that's Sage-the warrior of light. And now…Talpa has him!" She turned back to the wall and struck it.

"I'm sure the others are all right," Sailor Venus said. "They have mystical armors."

"Sailor Mercury, have you found a weak spot in the wall yet?" Sailor Jupiter asked impatiently.

"No," Sailor Mercury replied.

"Well keep trying!"

"I am!" Sailor Mercury snapped.

"Hey, listen," Sailor Venus said, "we have to try and relax. Panicking will cause duckbumps."

"It's Goosebumps, Venus," Sailor Jupiter groaned.

"Oh, right," Sailor Venus said. "I have an idea. Let's talk about the Ronin Warriors. You know that Kento from the diner? It's the same Kento who thought I was kidnapping that little boy-and the same Kento I found in Mt. Daitseu! I was right about him being one of the Ronin Warriors!" She laughed. "I think it will be okay if we let them know our real identities."

"Are you serious?" Sailor Mercury asked, pausing from her calculations.

"Yeah, I accidentally let slip to Kento who I was," she answered. "But what's the big deal? We are all warriors…fighting for the same thing."

"If I can get out of this dump then I'll tell Sage everything about me!" Sailor Jupiter shouted. "This is driving me nuts!"

"You say a lot about Sage," said Sailor Venus. "Why don't you tell us what happened when you found him in the caves?"

"I got there late," Jupiter answered sadly. "Kale and Elektra were there before I arrived. Sage tried to destroy his armor and then Talpa got him…augh! I can't stand this! It wasn't supposed to be this way!"

"Calm yourself, Jupiter," Sailor Mercury said, "it wasn't your fault he got caught."

"Yeah, you're right," she sighed, "It's just that Sage reminds me of--,"

"Your old boyfriend?" Sailor Venus guessed with a wink and Sailor Jupiter laughed.

"You know it!" Jupiter exclaimed. "Sailor Mercury, you haven't told us anything about Cye."

"You want me to find a way out of here or not?" Sailor Mercury demanded. "This isn't as easy as it looks, you know. The vibrations in this place are interfering with my computer."

"Come on, Sailor Mercury," Venus coaxed.

Sailor Mercury blushed. "Well, I found Cye at the waters of Naruto swimming inside a whirlpool."

"A whirlpool?" Sailor Venus asked. "That sounds dangerous."

"I know. But he seemed to handle it quite well. I saw Sekhmet and Siren on the beach with Red Torrent and Dynasty and Negaverse Soldiers were coming on the Dynasty flying boats, so I had to jump in and warn Cye. He saved my life twice."

"I guess that's enough to prove you can trust him, eh, Mercury?" Sailor Jupiter asked.

Sailor Mercury cleared her throat, "we were able to stop Red Torrent and Siren but Sekhmet got the better of us." She continued to use her computer and scanner. "I'm not finding anything. My computer doesn't have enough memory or something. I guess I'll have to try later." She touched her earring and put her computer away. "I think it's because of these dynasty spirits floating around the castle."

"Yeah…stupid evil sprits!" Jupiter muttered.

"I wonder what they plan to do with them," said Sailor Venus.

"This bites! Agh!" Sailor Jupiter kicked the wall and it moved. "Huh?"

Blaze and Azure walked inside. "Hello, girls, how do you like the dungeon?"

"A little cramped!" Sailor Venus retorted.

"Yeah, I think there should be more room for you two and we'll just leave!" Sailor Jupiter shouted. "Out of my way!'

She made a fist to punch Azure but Azure grabbed her arm, kicked her in the stomach and punched her in the face. Jupiter stumbled back.

"Jupiter!" Venus and Mercury called out.

"I'm okay," she wheezed.

"Is that the best you can do, Jupiter?" Azure demanded. "I thought you were supposed to be the brawns of this outfit!" She and Blaze laughed.

"And you, Mercury," said Blaze, "aren't you supposed to be the brains? Haven't found a way to get out of the dungeon yet, have you? You have Talpa's Netherspirits to thank for that!"

"You let us out of here!" Sailor Jupiter hissed, rubbing the blood from her lip and holding her stomach.

"What do you plan to do with Kento and the others?" Sailor Venus demanded.

"Isn't it obvious?" Blaze said. "Talpa wants all of his armors back. The Ancient had no right to steal them from him."

"We have met your leader, Sailor Moon," Azure said.

"If you have done anything--," Jupiter began.

"Oh, nothing yet, Jupiter," Azure smiled, "but she and Rowen of the Strata don't' believe we have you…so we've come here to gain some evidence."

"What are you talking about?" Venus inquired.

"Blaze!" Azure shouted.

Blaze laughed, held out her arms and extracted tentacles to Sailor Mercury and Sailor Venus and pushed them against the wall.

"Hey!" Jupiter yelled.

"You are already injured, Jupiter. Don't strain yourself anymore." Azure held out her hand and extracted her own tentacles to Jupiter and pushed her against the other wall. Chortling under her breath, Azure walked to Sailor Venus and Mercury and removed their tiaras. Blaze released them roughly and took Jupiter's tiara.

"These should prove to Sailor Moon and Sailor Mars we have you," Blaze smiled, looking at Sailor Mercury's tiara and placing it on her own forehead, right before the girls' eyes, she changed into an exact replica of Sailor Mercury. "Look at me, I'm Sailor Mercury!"

The real Sailor Mercury gasped. "You're-you're me!"

"As we speak, Kayura is visiting the three Ronin Warriors," said Azure, "she will use their weapons as evidence for Strata and Wildfire."

"They will come for us!" Venus cried. "You can bet on it!"

"Come on," said Blaze, "Kayura's waiting for us."

"See you around, girls," Azure laughed as she and Blaze left the dungeons.

--

"How did a human fall for Talpa's trap?" Sage shouted at Kayura.

"I didn't fall for any trap, Halo," Kayura insisted. "Master Talpa simply invited me to his great dynasty. I have already met Strata and the scout with him but they don't' believe we have you…so, I've come to use your weapons as proof."

"Forget it, lady!" Kento shouted.

"Where are the Sailor Scouts?" Cye demanded. "If you have done anything to Mercury and the others…"

"Oh, don't worry about them," Kayura said, "I haven't had the opportunity to grace them with my presence just yet. However, two of the Doom and Gloom girls are paying them a little visit for evidence as well." She held out her hands. "Netherspirits, give me the weapons of Torrent, Halo and Hardrock!"

The three warriors yelled and groaned in pain as the Netherspirits drained their power and collected their weapons, gliding through beams of light blue, green and orange. Kayura laughed as she caught each weapon in her hands. She set Cye's spear and Sage's sword in the floor to catch Kento's heavy three-sectioned staff.

"Impressive," she said, twirling it around and examining the three different parts.

"Hey, give that back!" Kento snarled.

"Oh, Kento, you know you can't beat us," said Kayura with grin. "So you might as well join us. The sailor soldiers have already done so."

"What are you playing at?" Cye demanded.

"Queen Beryl thought that Prince Darien would be lonely," Kayura continued, "so she erased the girls' memories and made them work for her. Now Mercury, Jupiter and Venus are the same as Darien!"

"You're lying!" Sage shouted.

"Oh, am I?" Kayura asked, an evil gleam in her eye. "Then I shall prove it to you…"

Sailor Mercury and Sailor Jupiter walked inside, picking up Cye's spear and Sage's sword.

"I hope we have not kept you waiting, Kayura," Mercury said.

"Nice weapons," Jupiter commented, throwing around Sage's sword. "Gifts from Master Talpa?"

"Indeed," Kayura said. "There is your proof, Ronin Warriors. You can join them if you wish."

"I don't believe this!" Cye shouted.

"Hey, where's Sailor Venus?" Kento asked, looking the two scouts over.

"She is with Prince Darien," Sailor Jupiter answered. "They are making plans to get the remaining pathetic four!"

"You've brainwashed them!" Sage yelled. "They really wouldn't do this if they had a choice! Sailor Jupiter, fight it!"

"I'd rather fight you, Halo!" Sailor Jupiter snarled, pointing at him with his own weapon.

"Sailor Jupiter…no!"

"This is crazy," Cye mumbled. "Sailor Mercury, don't listen to Kayura!"

"Not another word, Torrent!" Sailor Mercury hissed, bringing up his spear. "Lady Kayura, shall we finish them off with their own weapons?"

"I'm just aching to gut Sage and look what's inside!" Jupiter grinned.

Sage gasped. "Jupiter, what have they done to you?"

"Now, now ladies," Kayura chuckled, "let's wait until the other Ronins get here. Let's not be hasty."

"Come on, Sailor Mercury, Sailor Jupiter, you're not like this!" Cye urged. "Don't let them use you for evil!"

"Well, the real Sailor Mercury and Sailor Jupiter wouldn't do this, now would they?" Sailor Mercury asked.

"Huh?" Cye asked.

Jupiter and Mercury laughed laughs that didn't suit them and showed their real colors. Mercury changed to Blaze and Jupiter to Azure. The three ronins gasped.

"It's those Negaverse chicks!" Kento shouted. "I knew the real scouts wouldn't fall for the evil side!"

"And if Venus had not killed Scarletta," Azure said, "she could've joined us in this little get together."

"They have their tiaras!" Sage gasped. "What did you do to them?"

Azure laughed. "We needed a little proof to add to your weapons, Halo."

"Now that we have what we need," Blaze said, "we will go give Wildfire and Strata a visit!"

"Not to mention Sailor Moon and Sailor Mars," Kayura said. "They'll be joining you in no time!"

--

Raye made it to Mt. Fuji and walked as far as she could up the volcano and stopped to catch her breath. "Well, this is it," she said, sitting down and wiping her forehead. "Whew…it's warm. The Ronin Warrior is probably nearby. Okay, Raye, time to transform and find this guy. MARS POWER!"

She called upon the power of Mars and transformed into her fighting identity. Sailor Mars looked up at the top of the volcano.

"What-what if he's inside the volcano?" she asked herself. Thinking she may be right, she hurried up the side, nearly tripping over her shoes. She came up to the mouth of the volcano, just in time for a gush of lava spit up. Sailor Mars gasped and fell backward. "Wow…that was close!" She got on her knees and crawled to the opening, but she could not see Ryo down inside. "Too much smoke."

She couldn't see him, but she could hear him.

"Our armors were created by the Ancient from Talpa's armor. It no doubt posses an evil power, if we use it for ourselves there will only be destruction. But if this power is there to protect everyone's future. Ancient One, I understand now. Please watch over us in our future battles. Talpa-you're through!"

"Oh, you got that right," Sailor Mars whispered, hanging over the edge and cupping her mouth. "Hey! Hey you down there! Are you all right? You mind coming out?"

"Huh?" Ryo looked up and through the smoke he saw Sailor Mars' face. "A sailor scout? Could it be?" He gathered his strength and jumped out of the volcano. Sailor Mars got to her feet and backed up, eyeing his body.

"Wow, you're hot!" Sailor Mars breathed.

"What?" Ryo cocked his head.

"I mean-your armor," she rephrased nervously, feeling heat in her cheeks and pointing her finger shakily at his armor. She cleared her throat. "Your armor is hot. I can feel it…yeah…really hot…your armor that is…I guess that's why it's called wildfire huh?"

"Yeah," Ryo said. "What are you doing here?"

"Call me Sailor Mars. We're here to help you," Sailor Mars explained. "After that fight and we left The Ancient spoke to us about Queen Beryl joining your enemy Emperor Talpa. You see, we were just on our way to stop her but our Sailor Teleport took us here instead of to the Negaverse. We're supposed to stop our two enemies together as one."

"I see," Ryo stated. "The other scouts, where are they?"

"They're looking for the Ronin Warriors," she replied. "I'm sure they've found them by now."

"Right you are, Sailor Mars," Kayura said behind a wall of smoke, fog and dust.

"Huh?" Sailor Mars turned.

"Who are you?" Ryo demanded.

"I am Kayura from the realm of the Dynasty," she replied and she was about to take a step closer when two arrows were shot to the ground in front of her. Rowen and Sailor Moon ran over the other side of the volcano.

"Ryo!"

"Sailor Mars!"

"Rowen."

"Sailor Moon? What's going on?"

"Are you all right, Sailor Mars?" Sailor Moon asked.

"Yeah-what's up?"

"Tell us where Sage and the others are!" Rowen shouted.

Ryo looked at Rowen, "What do you mean?"

"We'd better watch this lady." He replied. "She said they were captured by the Netherworld."

"Sailor Jupiter and the others too!" Sailor Moon told Sailor Mars, tears forming in her eyes.

"No!" Sailor Mars gasped.

"Well, demon woman, is that true?" Ryo demanded.

Lady Kayura laughed. "Look here," a gush of wind went between them and the two ronins and two scouts covered themselves. When they looked back up, Kayura held Sailor Jupiter and Sailor Mercury by the arms. They were twisting and wincing, trying to get out of Kayura's grip.

"Sailor Mercury!" Sailor Moon yelled. "Sailor Jupiter!"

"Let them go!" Sailor Mars hissed.

"We have your brains and your brawn," Kayura said, "no way you can beat us! They were the first to join us in the Netherrealm, followed by your most experienced fighter! Give it up!"

Sailor Moon ran to Kayura. "Let them go right now!"

Kayura grinned and released them. "Whatever you say, Moon Princess."

Sailor Moon went to Jupiter and Mercury. "Guys, are you all right? Where's Sailor Venus?"

"I'm getting a very bad feeling," Sailor Mars whispered.

Jupiter and Mercury's eyes glowed red and without warning, Sailor Mercury grabbed Sailor Moon by the arms as Sailor Jupiter stepped forward to pummel her.

"What the," Rowen mumbled, "Saylah Moon! No!"

"They've been possessed by dynasty spirits!" Ryo yelled.

" That or they've brainwashed them. Jupiter Mercury, stop it!" Sailor Mars cried. "Please! That's enough!"

After giving Sailor Moon one hard punch in the stomach, Sailor Jupiter laughed and stepped back as Sailor Mercury released her.

"Mercury, Jupiter, why?" Sailor Moon groaned, holding her stomach.

Sailor Mars hurried to Sailor Moon. "Sailor Moon-they brainwashed them-just like they did to Darien!"

"You going to do the same to our friends?" Ryo questioned.

"This can't be happening," Sailor Moon sobbed.

"Hurts, doesn't it Sailor Moon?" Sailor Jupiter demanded. "To be beaten to a pulp by your own friends!"

"Stop it!"

"We're sick of following your orders," Sailor Mercury said. "We're joining Queen Beryl now!"

"Hold on a second," Sailor Mars said, "where's Sailor Venus? You two couldn't have joined Beryl."

"Believe it, Sailor Mars," Lady Kayura muttered.

Sailor Mars looked at Sailor Mercury and Sailor Jupiter carefully. She could see their eyes glowing red. "Hold it. You're not the real Sailor Jupiter and Sailor Mercury!"

"Took you long enough to figure it out," Sailor Jupiter said as her form was replaced with Azure. "I thought that you being physic you would realized it earlier."

"Wildfire, you fool…you thought that the scouts were possessed by Netherspirits!" Blaze laughed.

"You…you can read my mind." Sailor Mars mumbled.

"It was an illusion!" Ryo yelled.

"They must've taken lessons from Dais!" said Rowen.

'Then maybe they are all right,' Sailor Moon thought.

"No, Sailor Moon," Azure began, "just because the real sailor scouts are not here does not mean they're at the dynasty!"

"We have the scouts and ronins in our care right now," said Blaze.

"You're lying," Sailor Mars muttered.

"Do you remember these?" Kayura lifted her hands and Sailor Mercury's tiara and Cye's spear appeared in her hands. "Cye's spear of Torrent and Mercury's tiara. They were the first two to enter the Dynasty. Care for some more proof? Show them, Blaze."

"Yes, Kayura," Blaze said as she lifted her hands where Jupiter's tiara and Sage's sword appeared. "They were the next to fall in our trap."

"Still not convinced?" Azure inquired. "Well, this ought to change that!" When she held her hands out, Kento's staff and Venus' tiara appeared in them.

"See?" Kayura said. "We hold in our hands your friends' weapons and tiaras…they are certainly in the Dynasty. We will leave these here for you."

"We will meet again," Azure said.

Laughing, Kayura, Azure and Blaze dropped the weapons and tiaras to the ground and they disappeared. Ryo, Rowen, Sailor Moon and Sailor Mars looked them over.

"They're real," Sailor Mars said.

"I don't believe this," Sailor Moon said.

"Does this mean they were really taken to the Netherworld?" Rowen inquired.

"How, how did this happen?" Ryo demanded.

To Be Continued