Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ A tale of hope ❯ A normal day in the Trooper Mansion...or is it? ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Again, don't own them.

"GET OUT OF MY KITCHEN RIGHT THIS INSTANT SHUU!" came the shout. Three boys looked up and looked at each other with a grin. A few seconds after a some what hefty person ran down the hall with a very mad Shin on his feet. ]
"Hey Shuu! When are you going to learn Shin's just going to run you out every time?" Touma called out playfully.
"Come on Shin, I'm hungry" Shouted Shuu as he ran around the couch to try to loose his best friend.
"You are ALWAYS hungry, it's no excuse to steel food from my kitchen! Now give it back or else I'll make sure you eat nothing but veggies next week!" Shin threatened with a wide smile on his face, he knew Shuu's weak spot. Shuu immediately stopped running and gave Shin a puppy eyed look.
"Come on Shin, you don't have to resort to that!" Shuu begged.
"I will if you don't stop raiding the kitchen when lunch is almost ready!" Said Shin as he crossed his arms and gave Shuu his best mad look.
"I'm sorry Shin. I won't do it again!" said Shuu with a sad look in his eyes.
"That's better, now if you stay here lunch will be done in a few minutes" said Shin as he walked in the direction he had come.
"Tough luck Shuu," Said Seiji with an amused smile. It was always amusing to see Shuu be ran out of the kitchen by Shin with his kiss the cook apron, and spatula in hand.
"Touma-san what are you reading?" asked Seiji when he saw Touma had retreated to the book he had been reading. They didn't get a reply for a few minutes.
"One of the older Sherlock Holmes novels" Touma replied as he turned the page. Seiji shook his head.
"If the world were suddenly to be destroyed, nothing could pry you away from that book" Said Seiji with a smile. Touma didn't say anything to his defense but just kept on reading.
"Seiji…Do you feel anything strange?" asked Ryo who had a more than familiar look on his face he was absently petting Byakuen. Seiji blinked and closed his eyes as he felt with his empathic power.
"Now that you say something I do feel something strange…something oddly familiar" said Seiji with the same look on his face.
"Yaku, you feel it too right?" asked Ryo looking at the white tiger he was petting. The tiger rumbled in response, and looked up with his oddly brown eyes.
"I don't like it Ryo" said Seiji as he looked in a certain direction that seemed to cause his sudden discomfort.
"We should check it out after lunch, I'm not in tune like you two are, but I feel it also" said Touma not looking up from his book.
"I wonder if Shuu and Shin feel it" Ryo said absently.
"Lunch is ready guys!" came a shout from shin. And the three boys smiled as Shuu ran down the hall and to the kitchen.
"Come on, before Shuu eats it all" Joked Ryo as he stood up. However, he couldn't push away the feeling, and he too found himself looking in the direction it was coming from. Would they have to fight again? Would they win this time also? How strong would this evil be? Did Arago come back from the dead? So many questions ran through head. Ryo shook his head, he would figure it out later.
"Shin, Shuu, have you felt anything weird lately?" asked Seiji curiously. Shin and Shuu looked up then at each other, then back at Seiji.
"I thought it was just me…" Said Shin as he trailed off.
"I thought it was because of the rice I ate," said Shu. This made Shin glare at him.
"I think it's coming from Shinjuku, we should check it out after we are done eating" said Ryo as he frowned. No one said anything, Ryo was their leader and they did what he said.
"Are you going to finish that Shin?" asked Shuu pointing to the plate of food before Shin.
"Shuu, I wouldn't put it on my plate if I wasn't going to eat it" warned Shin.
"I don't think it's Arago" Touma said finally after he finished his dinner.
"How do you know? Arago has come back before" said Shin.
"Yes, that's true. But that was within a month's time. It's been a year since we destroyed him" said Touma.
"Maybe he finally gained enough power to rise up?" Suggested Shuu.
"If he had, he would have sent some Youja after us by now. And besides, we all saw the destruction we caused to Arago that day…" said Touma drifting off. He didn't want to bring back any of the memories.
"What's done is done. Alls that matters is that we are alive," said Seiji.
"If it is Arago we'll just fight him. At least we know what his strength and weakness is. I rather it be Arago then someone we don't know how to hurt. Anyway, we'll find out for sure once we get to Shinjuku, lets finish our lunch," said Ryo. Once they had finish lunch they got into the samurai jeep and Seiji drove them to Shinjuku.
"Where is everyone?" asked Shin curiously, although he had a fairly good idea.
"They are fine," said a voice. The troopers immediately looked around and sunk into a defensive position.
"I am not your enemy," said a man as he approached the five teens.
"You…know who we are?" asked Shuu carefully.
"Yes, I know everything. I came to Japan to warn you." Said the man with a distant look in his eyes.
"How do we know you are not our enemy?" asked Ryo still in a defensive position, in his hand was a bright red orb, which was glowing furiously.
"You will just have to trust me. The evil which now seeks to rule our world is not in Japan." He informed them.
"If it's not in Japan then where is it?" asked Touma.
"Mexico, and you don't have much time to get there." The man said as he lowered his head.
"So we'll just head there, no problem!" said Shuu with a shrug.
"You must find someone as well. Someone that will prove very helpful in the future battle" He said as he looked up. The troopers looked at each other in confusement.
"What do you mean?" asked Seiji.
"A long time ago there was a powerful demon named Behemoth, he had ultimate power and infinite strength. He and Arago worked as a team, it was almost literally impossible to defeat them. But as you all know Kaos destroyed Arago, and he also imprisoned Behemoth. Then he took Arago's armor and reforged it to make your own. But what you don't know is that behemoth was never destroyed, merely sleeping. I'm afraid there's only one way to destroy him." He informed.
"How?" Asked Ryo, who now completely trusted this man.
"First you must find the one who is already defending our world from Behemoth. Only with his help will you ever be able to destroy him. His armor was made solely for the purpose of destroying Behemoth." The man said as he shook his head.
"So who are we looking for?" asked Touma, a little annoyed with this man's ranting. This made the man smile a bit.
"You will know when you see him. I must be on my way; I have things to take care of. And one more thing…It will not be easy to win his friendship" he said as he walked away.
"What a strange guy" said Shuu who scratched the back of his head.
"Listen, you guys head to the airport. I'll ride Yaku to Nasti's and tell them we have to go for a while. I'll meet you there" said Ryo as he hopped onto the white tiger. It gave a roar and was off.