Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ A tale of hope ❯ The plot thickens ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Again, not mine, Alex shows up in this one.

Where is that miserable wretch?" a man in ancient samurai armor asked himself as he looked around a town. The town was void of life, he had killed them all not too long ago. There was one however, that was still alive and that was the one he was searching for.
"You would be smart to show yourself!" shouted the man. Only his echo answered him. "He is smart…he's not here. I must fulfill behemoth's request or else…." The man's eyes softened as he trailed off. He shook his head to rid his head of the thoughts. "Well, let the games begin…" he said with an evil smile.
"What's that?" asked Shuu with excitement. He was enjoying the little tour Sierra had offered them.
"A building" Sierra said Sarcastically. Shuu gave him a pout but continued to look around with a big grin.
"Where are we going?" asked Ryo curiously. Sierra looked around a little bit to figure out where they were.
"To tell you the truth…I don't know" Sierra said as he looked around.
"What do you mean?" asked Ryo. Sierra looked around a little more and frowned. 'We didn't walk around all that much…we should be near the factory…but we aren't. I've never been here before.' Sierra thought confused, he had stopped walking to give the place a better glance.
"I've never been here before…we should be near the factory." Said Sierra giving a voice to his thoughts.
"Do you mean we are lost?" asked Shin getting a little nervous. Sierra looked at him then looked around more.
"Not really…I've just never been around here before…" Sierra said with a frown.

"In other words, we are lost" Informed Touma. Sierra gave him a glare.
"Come on, standing in one spot is never a good idea" said Sierra with a sigh as he started walking again.
"So how lost are we?" asked Seiji as he looked around.
"We are not lost." Corrected Sierra.
"If we are not lost then where are we?" asked Seiji with a smile. Sierra looked around for any familiar surroundings, and smiled when he spotted something all too familiar.
"Near the factory Like I sad" said Sierra. He frowned when he looked back and didn't see the place they had just been. 'What in the world?' he thought in confusion. He blinked and shrugged, he would figure it out later. A few minutes later they passed a huge building.
"Like I said, this is the factory" informed Sierra as he pointed to the building.
"What do they make?" asked Shuu.
"I don't know, never been in there. But I usually pass this place." He said quickly. The troopers looked at each other at this but decided not to ask. He mentioned them to follow him and they started to walk again. He wasn't really paying attention to where he was going and the next thing he knew, they were standing before his hometown.
"What happened to this place?" He heard one of them ask. Sierra frowned and looked at the ground.
"I told you, it was destroyed by the fire." Informed Sierra. The troopers looked at him at this. "Welcome to my home" he added.

"Too bad I didn't kill you when I had the chance" they heard a voice say. Sierra looked up at this and looked around. Standing before them was a man in an ice-blue armor. "It's a good thing I decided to hang around, you walked right into my hands" he added with an evil smile.

"You asshole! Don't tell me you were the one that did this" Sierra said a little shocked as he realized who this was.
"Unfortuantly, I had no choice in the matter. But since I failed in killing you the first time, my town burned too!" Said the man.
"Traitor! Don't think just because we were friends doesn't mean I'll ever forgive you for this! I hope you rot in hell for what you've done!" Growled Sierra.
"You know this guy?" asked Ryo. Sierra remembered he wasn't the only on there.
"Yeah, we used to be friends…" informed Sierra.

"I am sorry, I have to kill you and your friends or else I will be an orphan as well" Said the man as he took out what looked like a huge saw on a stick. Simultaneously the troopers pulled out their kanji orbs and called their sub armor.
"BUSSO SHOU DE! (Armor up!)" shouted Ryo (A/n: I'm doing this in the order I saw on a Jap armor up they did, with my trooper last)
"KORIN" Shouted Seiji
"TENKU" Shouted Touma
"REKKA" Shouted Ryo
"SUIKO" Shouted Shin
"KONGO" Shouted Shuu
"ANYA" Shouted Sierra
The shouts echoed through the destroyed city. Green, Sapphire blue, Red, Light blue, Orange, and Black lights lit up the area and when they died down they were in their respectful armors. They withdrew their weapons as well and the battle began with Seiji swinging his No-datchi (A HUGE battle sword with a shuri-kun) in a wide arc. The man in the ice blue armor jumped over the swing, only to be knocked in the back by Touma's arrow. Shuu ran at the man only to be thrown back into a building.
"You troopers are truly over rated! You are no match for me!" he shouted as he closed his eyes and lifted a finger (ala sailor Jupiter), an ice-blue kanji glowed on his forehead and the winds started to blow really hard. It got cold fast and started to snow. The light snow quickly strengthened into a blizzard and the troopers found it harder and harder to move.
"This isn't good!" Shouted Shuu as he tried to block the wind from his eyes.
"Ryo, use your armor!" shouted Touma. Ryo nodded and called upon his element to cancel out the cold.
"I have to hand it to you, you aren't that bad. But you aren't as good as me!" shouted the man. His kanji glowed brighter and the cold overpowered Ryo.
"Might I suggest the Kikoutei?" asked Seiji.
"Kikoutei?" asked Sierra
"When four of the nine armors are absorbed into Ryo he can form the Kikoutei armor." Informed Touma.
"No, we can beat him without the kikoutei! Everyone, use your sure kills!" shouted Ryo as he linked his katanas together and leaped into the air. "SOU EN ZAN!"
Shuu started to spin his Tetsubo and pointed an end at the ground. "GENTESSAI!"
"Seiji, you know what to do!" shouted Shin as he leveled his Yari and pointed the tip at the man. "CHO RYU HA!" shouted Shin
"Right shin!" shouted Seiji as his sword started to glow. "RAI KO ZAN!" shouted Seiji adding the electric attack to Shin's water attack.
Touma reached back for a golden arrow, he drew back the arrow and let the air gather around the tip. "SHIN KU HA!!!" Shouted Touma as he launched the arrow. Sierra watched with interest and he instantly knew what he had to do. He spun his scythes in his hands and pointed the tips at the ground and waited for the energy to grow. "ANYA ANA!(Dark night hole)" The six sure kills hit their target dead on. When the smoke cleared the man stood there un-harmed
"I am impressed, you have managed to put a scratch on my armor" he said as he pointed to the new scratch. "But you are no match for Kouri!" he shouted as he lifted his (forgot what this is called) saw horizontally with one hand, and pointed a finger skyward (ala sailor Jupiter again). "KOURI KEN! (Ice Punch!)" a batch of icicles formed over his head and flew at the troopers.

"FORM THE KIKOUTEI!" Shouted Seiji over the screams. His armor glowed green, and he suddenly became a green sphere. This happened to Shin, Shuu, and Touma as well. The four glowing spheres flew towards Ryo's armors and were absorbed.

"BUSSO KIKOUTEI!" Shouted Ryo as he lost the Rekka armor. His arms were engulfed in fire, and a white metal formed where the fire was, this happened to his legs as well. Finally, his whole entire body was engulfed in the fire, leaving a white armor in its wake. A tiger roared in the distance, suddenly a black ( hold on…I'll explain…) tiger ran up to Ryo, it was wearing a white armor as well. Ryo reached to the tiger's back and pulled out two swords.
"Thanks Byakuen-Oh" said Ryo. He crossed the Go Retsu Ken and waited for the man to attack. Shin, Shu, Touma, and Seiji watched the man with the ice blue armor run at Ryo, they were now helpless since they gave Ryo their armor. Sierra stood back and allowed Ryo room to battle. He didn't want to get in Ryo's way.
"So you have the kikoutei, perhaps I haven't given you enough credit" said the man as they collided.
"Shut your trap and let's battle!" commanded Ryo as he attacked the man. Ryo realized the battle would go on for a long time if he didn't do something, they were just too good for each other and none of the blows had connected. Ryo stopped battling and called upon his element. "REK-KA KEN!" he shouted as he performed the kikoutei's sure-kill. When the smoke was gone, the man had gone as well.
"All right Ryo!" shouted Seiji. Ryo smiled and his armor glowed and he was left in his sub-armor. He immediately fell to the ground.
"Is he all right?" asked Sierra as the others ran to his sides.
"Yeah, the Kikoutei takes a lot out of him." Informed Shin as he helped their leader stand. The other trooper's armor glowed and they were left in sub-armor as well.