Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ Cobwebs ❯ Cobwebs ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Rajura makes the first move.

It is simple: a brush of his arm against Naaza, but the other has always been shy to touch. He starts and Rajura smirks and things go on as usual.

But Naaza knows a challenge when he sees one, and though he is a braggart, he is no coward. His hands brush Rajura's when the practice sword is presented and his usually expressionless face says everything: challenge accepted.

It culminates to something that Naaza pretends not to be surprised by when firm lips are pressing over the crook of his elbow where the skin becomes so pale it is nearly translucent.

He will not be daunted, though, and he thinks to call Rajura's bluff. Instead it continues, and only after they are collapsed, sated, does he decide that he has indeed won this round.

He doesn't expect Rajura to take it further; they are neither of them that brave.

He doesn't expect that filthy, sinful mouth to touch his or his own to part beneath it eagerly. This is a line he has not crossed before, and, vaguely, he wonders why, because nothing about this seems so bad.

He's never tasted another mouth before, and his hands slide again into silk-soft spun-silver hair. Detachedly, he wonders whether the flavor is more like cobwebs or fallen leaves.

Rajura, on the other hand, is quite certain that Naaza's flavor is that of poison, acrid and hateful as the rest of him. It burns his tongue, and he doesn't care because so much life has made him self-destructive -- only he's tired of destroying himself and would rather Naaza do it for him.