Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ Destiny's Warrior ❯ Chapter One ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 1 Disclaimer: Again I do not own Ronin Warriors.

Ten years had passed since Talpa's wife had passed away and his daughter had been born. A lot had happened since then. Talpa had found three more armor bearers: Cale, Sekhmet, and Dais. Sakura woke that morning to the sunlight streaming in through her window.

"We don't normally get a lot of sunlight here." She thought. "Today would be a great day to go out and play" she smiled happily as she ran over to her window. Looking out she saw a white shape darting in and out among the trees. Curious to what it was, Sakura squinted her eyes until she made out the shape.

"It's a white tiger!" she exclaimed. "But, what would a tiger be doing over here?" she wondered. The only tiger that she knew about for miles was her own, Kero. And he wasn't a white one either. As she watched the white tiger she saw it grab something, then it turned around and ran in the opposite direction just as quickly as it had come.

"That tiger sure is in a hurry to bring whatever it had in its mouth somewhere." She said aloud. "And I want to know where!" she said decisively. And with that she quickly put on a pair of jeans and a shirt. She also strapped a sword to her back. Her father had given it to her a few years ago and she now rarely went anywhere without it in case she ever needed it. She then gave a call to Kero.

"Come on Kero," she hollered "Lets go." She said as she ran down the stairs. She had almost made it to the doors when a hand grabbed her from behind.

"Where do you think your going?" A voice behind her implied.

Laughing Sakura turned around to find Anubis holding on to her shirt.
"Anubis," she whined "let go." She finished with a laugh. Anubis was always being overprotective of her. The two had become fast friends when her father partnered her up with him in weapons practice. She had come to consider him a big brother and her best friend.

"I just want to make sure that you'll be careful." He said "Accidents can happen. It's too easy for you to…"

"Get hurt or lost." Sakura finished for him.

"And you need to stay inside at least the neutral area boundaries…" Anubis began.

"At all times." Sakura finished again. She had heard this speech of his before. "It never changes." She said to herself.

"And if I see any strangers don't talk to them. Come straight home." Sakura quoted. "Okay, Okay, can I go now? Please?" Sakura begged. If she didn't hurry she'd never be able to catch up to that tiger.

"Cute." Anubis said with a laugh.

"Mind Anubis, Sakura!" A voice said from behind her.

"Yes, Dad." Sakura said humbly. And with that she turned and ran out the door, Kero following her.

"Make sure you get back in time for your lessons!" Anubis called after her. Knowing full well that she would have made it back in time even if he hadn't said anything. She was always prompt to her lessons, especially to weapons practice, which was her favorite.

"She'll be back soon," he said to himself as he and Talpa headed towards Talpa's throne room.