Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ Dream Eater ❯ Chapter One ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Arrivel~

Chapter 1

~Okay now what?~ Cye asked himself as he heard a woman on the intercom say that the flight was gonna come in late. ~Do I stay and wait? Well thats only the real thing I can do... *sigh*~ Cye thought and sat and waited.

33 minuets later

Cye was asleep on the spot where he had waited. He then feels a hand on his shoulder.

"Cye?" a friendly voice asked.

Cye's eyes opened seeing Kento. "Oh. Hi Kento." Cye said sitting up.

"Plane still hasn't come in?" Kento asked taking a seat by his friend.

"Yeah, wonder why." Cye said.

Kento shrugged his shoulders. "Got me."

Cye smiled.

"Plane 231 Coming in now, sorry for the long delay." the woman on the intercom said.

"Finally..." Cye mumbled leaning forward his elbows on his knees and held his chin in his hands.

"Are you nervous Cye?" Kento asked.

Cye shook his head. "No. What would give you that idea?" Cye asked looking at his friend.

"Because, your shaking for one thing and you never had leaned forward while waiting for someone and you don't know who this girl is. Ryo's sister don't even know you you don't know her, she don't know me either, but that's not the point..." Kento said.

Cye looked at his friend and sighed. "It's that obvious?" Cye asked.

Kento nodded.

Cye looked at gate D4 and two people came and opened the gate. ~great here they come.~ Cye thought. Soon after the gate opened there was a river of people coming out of the plane. Ryo's sister was one of the last people off the plane.

"Rachel! Over here!" Kento shouted. Rachel looked in their direction and walked over to them.

"Hi. You must be Ryo's friends?" Rachel asked.

Cye nodded. "Yeah. I'm Cye Mori and this is Kento Faun." Cye said.

Rachel smiled. "You look nervous." she said.

Cye started to turn red. "yeah, guess I am..." Cye said quietly.

"I'll get your bags." Kento said and walked over to the baggage-thing and waited.

~I hate you Kento...~ Cye thought looking at his friend then turned back to Rachel. "So ummm... heh... can't think of anything to say." Cye said a little embarrassed. ~I hate you too RYO! geez... he knew I'd act like this. I can never carry a conversation with people I haven't met before!~ Cye thought.

Rachel ran a hand through her ebony hair. Trying to think of something to say also. Cye looked back up at her. Just now noticing that she looked exactly like Ryo!

"Whoa, I just noticed, but you look almost exactly like Ryo." Cye finally said.

She smiled. "We're twins." she said.

Cye's eyes widened. "Twins, born same day?"

She nodded.

"Same time?"

She nodded again. "Well somewhat, I was born 23 minuets after Ryo, They didn't expect me to come, I was a surprise so to say."

Cye laughed a little. "August 13, 1973?" Cye asked.

"Yes."

"Whoa... I have a sister but she's 3 years older than I am." Cye said.

"She like you?" Rachel asked.

Cye shook his head. "No. We're entirely different."

"Oh? In which way?" She asked.

"Well her birthday is March 21st mines March 14th, Um I like sea life, she likes... umm... I donno... never asked her that, but I know she doesn't like the ocean and all the sea animals like I do. She has more blue-purple eyes and I have sea-green eyes. Uhh... and a few more things." Cye said.

"Ohh." Rachel said. "Ryo and I are nearly alike in every was accept he's a boy and I'm a girl. I have darker blue eyes than Ryo. And I'm better at fighting without weapons than Ryo is."

"Hey cool. I'd like to see you fight Kento. He's the strongest out of all of us. I mean me and the guys." Cye said.

She smiled. "A challenge, cool." she said.

Kento came walking over. "Okay lets go. Bet Ryo's gonna be happy to see you." Kento said.

"Why didn't he come with you to pick me up?" she asked.

"Umm... he had to clean Whiteblaze up `cause he was all dirty and if he jumped on you when you got there then you'd be all dirty... and..." Kento was thinking of what else to say.

"Ohhhh... I see..." She said.

"Well he went to do something before you got here." Cye said.

"Okay... let's go..." Kento said and walked down to the exit.

Cye and Rachel lagged behind, talking.

~he's kinda cute.~ Rachel thought. ( heh, not kinda... you really like him. ) ~oh hush!~ Rachel told herself. ( hehehe you like the boy don't deny it Rachel. )Her conscious told her. ~I know just shut up about it!~ she told herself. Her conscious snickered.

Cye looked at her and smiled. ( You like her huh? ) ~is it that obvious?~ ( yes, and I think she likes you too. ) ~ no not her... she'd like someone like Sage or Rowen... Not me, I'm too shy to even carry on a conversation...~ ( She's the same way Cye. Didn't you notice? ) ~no... should I?~ ( well of course, if you want to be boyfriend and girlfriend you have to know how she is. ) ~BOYFRIEND AND GIRLFRIEND?!?! Have gone out of your mind?! That's a definite N-O-!~ Cye was talking to himself in his head.

Looking at the ground Rachel was thinking the same thing. When they reached Kento's van Cye and Rachel accidentally ran into each other while gettin' in... Cye's head hit Rachel's.

"Ow!" They said at the same time. Then both started to giggle.

She's Here!~

Chapter 2

Kento got out of the van and took Rachel's stuff in. Rachel entered the house and she got a big bear hug from her brother.

"Rachel!! I missed you so much!" Ryo said holding her, she wrapped her arms around Ryo.

"I missed you too Ryo."

"Awww how cute." Kento said.

Ryo and Rachel ignored Kento's comment and kept hugging each other.

"So how was the flight?" Ryo asked finally braking away. He wiped the tears from his eyes and smiled at his sister.

"Oh it was good... Didn't sleep though." Rachel admitted.

"Oh? How come?" Ryo asked.

"Guy next to me kept yapping away..." She said and laughed.

"Oh, let me introduce my friends." Ryo said. "That's Kento Rei Faun, Rowen Hashiba, Sage Date, Mia Koji, Yuli, Whiteblaze & Cye Mori." Ryo pointed out everyone. "And guys this is my sister Rachel Sanada." Ryo said.

"Hi Rachel." everyone said at the same time.

She giggled. "Hi everyone." she said.

"Here let's get you in your room." Mia offered and was about to pick up one of her bags. Sage cut in and took it for her. Mia smiled. "Well Sage'll bring your stuff up." Mia said. "You'll be staying with Ryo in his bedroom if that bothers you, you can stay in my room with me." Mia said.

"I'll stay with Ryo." Rachel said.

"Okay Ryo's room it'll be." Mia said following Sage and Rachel following her.

Ryo sat down on the couch next to Cye. "I wonder if she'll like it here." Ryo said.

"Well she should, your here and she has us for friends." Cye said and smiled.

Ryo smiled back and sighed.

"Aren't you gonna give her your present?" Cye asked.

"I'll wait till she's settled in." Ryo said.

"Oh, okay." Cye said and put his hands between the couch cushions trying to find the channel changer.

Rowen whistled and Cye and Ryo looked up. Rowen had the channel changer and started to grin.

"We are not watching that Einstein channel again..." Kento said with a cookie in his mouth.

Rowen kept grinning.

The Channel Changer! Get it!~

Chapter 3

"And like I said..." Mia said while coming down the stairs talking to Rachel, she cut herself off looking at `The Fight For The Channel Changer' as it took place. Sage started to laugh seeing all of them scrambling for the changer. Kento lashed out for it on the floor Ryo stopped him and tried to reach for it but Rowen snatched it out of his hands Cye then tackled Rowen to the ground and pried Rowen's fingers from the changer.

"I GOT IT!!" Cye shouted. Ryo then took it from his hands. "I don't have it..." Cye said then jumped on Ryo to get it back.

Rachel started to laugh along with Sage.

Kento found the changer on the floor and dived for it Cye also noticed it and dived for it as well... Rachel, Mia and Sage covered they're eyes... -*BASH!*- Cye and Kento hit head on.

"OWWW!!!!" They both yelled.

"That one hurt!" Kento cried.

"That's a first..." Ryo said holding the changer and pinning Rowen to the floor by sitting on his back.

"Okay Ry' I get it you win, NOW GET OFF OF ME!" Rowen shouted.

Ryo laughed and got up. Rowen knocked Ryo to the floor and picked up the discarded changer.

"I win." Rowen said simply.

Ryo glared at Rowen admitting defeat. Cye and Kento were to busy yelling at each other telling him to watch out next time or to shut up when another comment was made.

Rachel passed Mia and sat on the chair. Sage came down too. As soon as Rowen was gona click the on the channel he wanted. Sage snatched it out of his hands and put it on HBO. Rowen's mouth hung open.

"You should have asked me to play so now, I win." Sage said and stuck his tongue at Rowen. Rowen glared at Sage.

"You cheated." Rowen said.

"Oh? How?" Sage asked.

Rowen crossed his arms and sat back in the couch. Sage chuckled. Ryo went and sat next to Rachel to watch what was on TV.

"What's on?" Cye finally asked holding a ice pack against his 4-head. Rachel giggled Cye glared and threw a piece of ice at her she laughed and threw it back at him. Cye stuck out his tongue at her. She giggled again. "fine then." Cye said and sat on the floor. Kento walked by and knocked Cye upside the head. "HEY!!!" Cye shouted and grabbed Kento's leg and Kento fell forward. The others sat there watching them fight `till Rachel dragged Kento away from Cye.

"Whatcha do that fer?! I had him down!" Kento cried.

Rachel laughed. "You were in the way of the TV, Kento." Rachel answered and winked at him, Kento turned red. Everyone laughed.

"What?!" Kento asked innocently.

Cye, Tell Her!~

Chapter 4

"Sweet dream's Ryo." Rachel said as she tucked her older brother in, who was born only 2 mins before she was, she smiled and kisses his forehead. "I Love You, Ryo." Rachel whispered and got into her bed.

"Rachel?" someone asked as the door creaked open. Rachel shot up and turned to the door seeing Cye.

"Cye? What is it?" Rachel asked.

"I.... I uh.... (say it Cye!) umm... I just came to say `sleep well'." Cye said and grinned stupidly.

Rachel smiled and got out of bed. "Cye just tell me, what is it?" Rachel asked walking up to Cye.

"I....I.....I.... ummm.... (it's now or never Mori...) I'll see you tomorrow..." Cye said and left the room.

"uh, Cye wait." Rachel said, the door shut on her and Cye walked back into his & Kento's room. Kento was snoring away. Cye sat on his bed, (what the hell was that?!) ~I couldn't tell her...~ (Cye Mori getting cold feet? I knew I couldn't trust you.) ~oh shut up.~ (no I have the right to speak if I want to...) ~fine then, I just won't listen.~ Cye thought and laid down on his bed and looked up at the ceiling. ~i hate myself....~ Cye thought. ~i hate myself....~ Cye told himself again and fell asleep.

Bad Dream~

I'd say so...

Chapter 5

~*~*~*~*~*~

"Cye.... Cye.... " a voice said.

"No! Go away!" Cye shouted and sat down covering his head.

"Cye look what I have..." the voice said.

Cye looked up. He spotted a rope. Hanging from a black tree slightly shaded with blue. He got up and walked over see what it was. He walked and then seen a person hanging from a rope. Cye's breathing and heart rate speeded up. The body slowly turned the face was female and her black hair matted and reddish with blood, her beautiful blue eyes opened slightly blood running down her face.

"n-no, w-what happened to her..." Cye asked.

"I killed her..." the voice said.

"NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" Cye cried falling to his knees, tears streaming down his face.

~*~*~*~*~*~

"NOOOO!!!!!" Cye shot up in bed, breathing heavily. Cye looked around he was in his room sweat was running down his face. Rachel walked in. "rachel?" Cye asked.

"Yes, what happened Cye?" Rachel asked and walked over to Cye and sat on the bed.

Cye's breathing, still really fast, said "Very, very bad dream, I....I.... I seen you.... you....you were d-dead...h-hanging f-from a tree.... I-I...." Cye said he was starting to cry.

"shhh shhh shhh It's okay Cye. Shhhh..." Rachel comforted, wrapping her arms around his shoulders. Then thought. ~A dream about me? But why?~ "Cye? Why did you have a dream about me?" Rachel asked pulling away from Cye and looking into his sea-green eyes.

"I-I wanted to tell you last night, but I couldn't..." Cye said.

"Tell me what?" Rachel asked.

"I-I...just never mind." Cye said and got up and walked out of his room.

"Cye..." ~why won't you tell me what's wrong?~ she asked herself as she still sat on Cye's bed.

After everyone had woken up and were dressed and ready for the day, they all realized that one person was missing. Cye.

Cye sat alone on the dock on the lake. His feet in the water splashing them slightly. He was singing a song quietly to himself.

"Cye?"

Cye turned to see Ryo. "Hi Ryo." Cye said and looked back down at the water.

"Cye what's wrong?" Ryo asked "You seem stressed."

Cye turned away from Ryo. "nothing's wrong..." Cye mumbled.

"Cye, tell me." Ryo said.

I have her Cye....

"No. Go away Ryo." Cye said.

Ryo looked at Cye a little shocked. "alright, I'll see you later then, I guess." Ryo said, got up and left.

Cye looked down into the water, tear drops hit the water disturbing the glassy surface of the lake, the ripples drifted out until they disappeared.

He Talks Again~

Chapter 6

Cye.... I know where she is, you can't stop me. Then Ryo's next.

Cye's eyes snapped open. "huh? What? Where am... oh." Cye said realizing where he was at. He yawned sleepily. ~l-leave Ryo and Rachel out of this.~ Cye said mentally.

Why? That wouldn't be too fun now would it? Heh heh heh heh.

~please, don't hurt them.~

Oh poor Cye, don't know what'll happen and when, just how I like it.

Cye got up and left the lake. He didn't go up to the mansion though he went to the little dock house and stayed there. After Kento had eaten he knew Cye wasn't coming up so he went to go see him. He knocked on the door.

"Cye??" Kento asked

No answer.

"Cye you there?" Kento asked again.

Still no answer.

Kento then opened up the door. "Cye?" Kento found Cye sprawled out on the floor asleep. Kento laughed a little and scooped Cye up in his arms, and set him in a bed and Kento tucked him in.

"Sweet dreams, buddy." Kento said and crawled into the other bed.

And don't worry Cye, I'll get Kento afterwards... heh heh heh heh...

"NOO!" Cye shouted sitting upright. Kento shot up.

"Cye, buddy, you okay?" Kento asked.

"n-no..." Cye said holding his head in his hands.

Kento got out of bed. "What's wrong?" Kento asked

"s-someone i-is thretening t-to k-kill you guys..." Cye said still looking down.

"What?! But why?" Kento asked.

"I-I don't know..." Cye said.

Oh, don't cry now Cye. The fun hasn't started yet...

"no... No... NO! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" Cye shouted.

Kento jumped back. "Cye?" he asked.

"a-all these v-visions, and these-these things, he told me just a second ago was `Oh, don't cry now Cye. The fun hasn't started yet....' H-he said he'd kill Rachel then Ryo then you...." Cye said and started to shake a little.

"Did `he' say anything else?" Kento asked.

Cye shook his head "no, not yet." Cye said.

Kento made his hands into fists. "grrrrrrrrrr.... Do you have any idea who it might be, or do you recognize his voice any?" Kento asked.

Cye shook his head again and sighed. "i-i'm gonna go on a walk..." Cye whispered and got out of bed.

"but Cye..." Kento started.

"no Kento, I'll be fine..." Cye said.

"okay..." Kento said and sat back down on the bed.

"I'll be right back. So don't worry..." Cye said.

Before Cye left Kento said, "You know your not supposed to say `I'll be back' or `I'll be right back' `cause on the movies they never come back." Kento said and grinned stupidly.

"Fine, I won't take long. Happy?" Cye asked and smiled, then walked out the door.

The Attack~

Chapter 7

Kento sighed and waited `till Cye returned. He then heard a low growl and hoped it was Whiteblaze. "Blaze?" Kento asked and got up off of the bed.

The growl again.

"Blaze that you?" Kento asked again.

No growl, but Kento see something move to his left. Kento turned to see a rather tall half man half of some kind of animal.

Kento looked up at him and gulped. "Your-your that guy who was threatening Cye in his head w-weren't you?" Kento asked.

The beast nodded and put a hellish grin on it's face, it then bared it's teeth. Kento backed away...

You Didn't Say "Good-bye"~

Chapter 8

Cye walked about by the lake. He heard a splash and turned towards the lake.

"what was that?" Cye asked quietly.

He looked back at the little cabin. Then he heard a scream.

"Kento!" Cye said and sprinted back to the cabin.

Cye threw open the door. He found Kento lying on the floor with a beast standing over looking down at him, bared teeth and blood around it's mouth. Cye looked at Kento again and found a lard bite in Kento's shoulder and Kento wasn't moving.

"No! Leave him alone!" Cye shouted, picked up a chair and hit the beast over the back with it. It turned to Cye grabbed the chair and threw Cye into the wall.

I'm sorry I kinda screwed up the arrangement, I wasn't supposed to kill Kento first was I? It was Rachel wasn't it. hehe, my bad. But it's a lot funner with Kento here... It said

into Cye's mind.

Cye picked himself up off the floor and looked at Kento. "Kento? Mate? A-are you alright?" Cye asked.

Kento didn't answer Cye.

Cye's eyes started to water up. "kento?" Cye asked his voice starting to crack.

No answer.

"no... kento, please no...." Cye pleaded and crawled over to Kento's body. "kento? please don't die. please kento don't die." Cye pleaded, watching Kento for any type of answer.

oh, he's not dead, is he? hahahaha!

"no........" tears ran freely down Cye's cheeks as he cried.

To Be Continued...

****************

Oh Gods! Kento can't be dead!!! Could he? Geez, aren't I the mean one... BWHAHAHAHAHA! oops.... sorry. Well wait and see what happenes to POOR Kento and Cye. `Till Next Time!

Shadow