Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ Dream Eater ❯ Chapter Three ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Dream Eater

Part 3

Fall of the Archer?

Rowen winced, breathing heavily. The arrow creating a horrible pain, but he could bare it for the time being. Suddenly the demon came out from the trees, in plain site he grinned at Rowen and unlocked the cables and Rowen fell to the ground with a thud. Rowen groaned and winced. His whole body hurt. The demon came down looking at Rowen's broken and battered body.

"I'll kill you later... right now, I have to catch your friends..." the demon said. Then lashed out with it's fist hitting Rowen in the knee. Rowen cried out in pain as his knee made a sickening crack. Rowen gasped for air his chest hurting more as he did so. "Don't go anywhere now..." the demon said and smirked walking away from Rowen. Rowen let his head fall back against the ground crying softly. He had to get out of here.

"R-rowen...." someone whispered. Rowen looked to the left of him Ryo stirred.

"ryo?" Rowen said softly. "Ryo you're alive..." Rowen said happily tears of joy welling up in his eyes.

".. y-yeah.. i'm alive... i couldn't stay dead forever you know...." Ryo whispered trying to make Rowen feel better. Rowen laughed a little.

"sorry I can't go over and help you... i'm kinda... not in the best of shape to do so..." Rowen said. Ryo sat up slowly wincing his shoulder began to nag at him and the holes in his ankles weren't doing anything to help.

"i can tell." Ryo said and smiled. Rowen laughed a little. "is Sage still alive?" Ryo wondered aloud. Rowen's face fell remembering his best friend.

"... no... I'm dead alright..." Sage growled.

"Sage! Y-you're alright!!" Rowen said happily.

".. yeah, easy for you to say..." Sage grumbled sitting up also, "@#$%... that thing sure knows how to... i dunno... it hurts, that's for damn sure." Sage said.

"I-I'm so glad the both of you are alright... or at least still alive..." Rowen said. "we should get the hell out of here... before that thing come's back." Sage slowly got to his feet. Sage was bleading pretty bad. He walked over to Ryo and helped him up walking back over to Rowen. "We better start bandaging ourselves up if we're to get out of here with enough blood for us to get home." Sage said. The other two nodded. Sage took off his shirt and winced, he had several wounds all over his chest, thoe luckly they weren't too deep, but there was enough blood to trick anyone that he was dead. "Are you goin to be okay Sage?" Rowen asked. Sage smiled and nodded. Rowen winced when Sage smiled, the cuts on his face will really leave a mark. Sage sighed and gently touched his face.

"this really sucks.." Ryo growled.

"I'm sorry i didn't make it in time to save you Ryo..." Sage said looking at his friend. Ryo smiled lightly.

"it's okay Sage..." Ryo said wrapping his hands up in his ripped shirt then slowly wrapped his feet up.

"You were so cold Ryo.. how...?" Rowen asked Ryo.

"I dunno..." Ryo said, "it just happened i guess..." Ryo stated.

"I really thought you two were dead..." Rowen whispered.

"Aww.. sorry we scared ya Rowen... we'd better get moving before that... that thing comes back..." Sage said.

"I hope Cye and Kento are alright... the monster went after them..." Rowen said. Ryo and Sage frowned.

"Then we really better get crackin'." Ryo said and looked at Rowen. He winced slightly. "Rowen, I'm going to pull that arrow out okay?" Ryo said and gripped the tail of the arrow. Rowen nodded gritting his teeth. Ryo shut his eyes and yanked out the arrow receiving a pained gasp from Rowen. "What else did it do to you?" Ryo asked throwing the arrow into the woods.

"He snapped my knee..." Rowen said. Ryo winced. He gently ripped Rowen's pants to reveal Rowen's black blue and purple knee.

"damn..." Ryo whispered. "does it hurt alot?" Ryo asked. Rowen nodded holding back tears from the pain in his chest. Ryo sighed and lifted Rowen up. "Let's get out of here..." Ryo said and got up, wincing nearly falling forward from the pain in his ankles.

"Ryo let me take him." Sage offered. Ryo nodded and handed Rowen to Sage.

"Ryo are you sure you can walk?" Rowen asked.

"Hai i think so..." Ryo murmered. As he tried to walk forward, something slammed into his back throwing Ryo forward.

"Ryo!!" Sage cried. Sage turned around and crimson red creature stood there, it looked female, cause well, it had no clothes on and it's breasts were.. well... you can just tell... Sage blinked. "What do you want!?" Sage demanded, setting Rowen down. Rowen crawled over to Ryo to see if he was okay.

"Ryo buddy, are you alright?" Rowen asked.

"Hai..." Ryo groaned and got up slowly.

Sage growled at the creature. "What.. do you want?" Sage demanded. The thing looked at him lunging at him hitting him in the chest hard. Sage cried out in pain and stumbled back, breathing hard and ragged. She lifted Sage's chin and kissed him passionatly. "MMMPH!!!" Sage cried, trying to back away, all the creature did was back Sage into a tree and kept kissing him. Rowen turned around.

"Sage?" Rowen asked, his eyes widening in shock then his expression changed to complete confusion. "What the hell?" Rowen asked. The demon girl started to unbutton Sage's pants. Ryo got to his feet and lunged at the demon girl. She turned around quickly catching Ryo's throat in her hands. Ryo gasped. She willed her nails long and cut Ryo's face slowly. Ryo tried to turn away, but she tightened her grip on his throat. Ryo winced. the demon girl slipped her cut when Sage knocked her to the ground, her nail cut across his neck. Ryo cried out holding the wound tightly.

"Ryo are you okay?" Sage asked, grabbing his friend before he fell. Ryo held his hand over the wound, Ryo seethed and looked up at Sage.

"It stings pretty bad, but.. i think i'll live." Ryo said. Sage helped Ryo up. The Demon girl was gone.

"Rowen, where'd it go?" Sage asked. Rowen blinked.

"I dunno it just disappeared..." Rowen said. Sage frowned and buttoned his pants back up.

"Weirdo thing it was anyway..." Sage said and shuddered a little and grumbled something under his breath.

"You okay?" Rowen asked.

"Yeah, despite the fact it only tried to undress me..." Sage mumbled.

"Poor Sage." Ryo said grinning.

"Shut up you.." Sage growled dropping Ryo.

"Ow!" Ryo whined. Sage stuck out his tongue at Ryo. Ryo made a a face back.

"Okay you guys!! let's go now!!" Rowen shouted.

"Yes ma'm! i mean sir!" Ryo said smirking. Rowen threw a rock at Ryo. Ryo dodged and grinned. Sage hit him on the head.

Racing Death...

"... I can't beleive we left Rowen there to die like that..." Cye cried, tears falling quickly down his face.

"Cye if you don't keep up dammit, I'll throw you over my shoulder and I'll make a mad dash for the mansion." Kento threatened. Cye stopped and looked behind him. Kento stopped and looked back at his friend. "Cye, please, he told us to go, please come...--" Kento was cut off when he was tackled to the ground by something. Kento cried out in surprise. Cye whirled around, the demon was on top of Kento.

You just don't die, do you? the demon asked. Kento gasped.

"No!! Leave him alone!!! Please!!!" Cye cried. The demon turned to Cye.

Your archer friend is dead now Cye, you can go have a looksee... his blood is slpatered all over the ground and the trees.... The demon said grinning. He could tell Cye was picturing it. More tears welled up in Cye's eyes.

"Noo-oooo!!!" Cye cried, falling to his knees and breaking down to wracking sobs. Kento growled and kicked the demon thing off of him.

"Cye!! Get out of here now!!!" Kento shouted. Cye looked up.

"N-no! I won't leave you like I left Rowen!!" Cye cried.

"Go now!!!!" Kento ordered. Cye bit back a sob and got up running past Kento and the demon.

I'll get you yet Cye, I still have the woman and Rachel to deal with... The demon called to Cye. More tears welled in his eyes and ran as fast as his feet could take him to get to the mansion. Kento growled and struggled against the beast.

"Why are you doing this to him?" Kento demanded.

Something to do, and I was bored. So, I found someone to pick on... Cye just happened to be here to become my play toy. Killing off you and his family is what he dreads most, so I'm making it true... the demon said. And now that you know... you must die as well. The demon said throwing Kento into a tree hard. Kento slid down the tree lifelessly and fell to the ground.

The Reason Why..?

"I'm worried Mia... they're still not back yet." Rachel said looking out the window. Mia smiled slightly resting a hand on Rachel's shoulder.

"Not to worry Rachel, they're big boys, they can take care of themselves." Mia said and smiled. Rachel gave Mia a half-smile and looked back outside. I hope he hasn't gotten them... I know I told him... but... I changed my mind... I like them all... Rachel thought.

To Be Continued