Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ Evil Torrent ❯ Torrent vs. Ronins ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter Three
Torrent vs. Ronins





Cye enters through the front door, only to see everyone sitting on the couch. Mia got up and ran up to him. "Cye where were you?" she asked. Cye doesn't respond to Mia's question. "Cye?"

"Cye!" Kento shouts as he runs to his friend. He hugs him with tears running down his cheeks. "Oh Cye where were you? I missed you and all of your good cooking. Everyone sucks at it." Kento stops then breaks away from Cye. "It was a total nightmare you hear me?!" Kento shouts, shaking Cye by the shoulders.

"Stop it Kento," Ryo said. "Give him space."

Cye doesn't say anything and goes upstairs to his room and shuts the door. "Whatever," Kento said and walks away. But Ryo just stares upstairs. For the rest of the night, no one has heard from Cye. Kento had to sleep on the couch because Cye wouldn't unlock the door to their room. Ryo laid awake in bed thinking about Cye. Morning came around and everyone was still sleeping. Ryo, who finally got to sleep, was hanging off the edge of the bed. White Blaze who was next to him sleeping as well. Until he heard a door shut and footsteps in the hallway. White Blaze opens one eye and stays still. The footsteps went down the stairs and out the door. Getting up, White Blaze nudges Ryo's hand.

"What?" Ryo moaned. White Blaze growls silently, nudging Ryo's hand harder. "Okay, okay." Ryo gets out of bed and goes to the window. Looking out, he sees Cye walking away. "Cye?" Ryo who was now fully away, gets dressed and heads out the door along with White Blaze. "Where's he going?" Ryo follows Cye who is heading towards a mountain. Climbing a couple of feet, Cye suddenly stops, so does Ryo. That's when Cye turns around and faces Ryo. "Cye why are you here? What's up? You're not yourself." Cye reaches into his pocket and withdraws the dark yoroi orb. He holds it up and changes into his sub armor. It isn't the usual color you see. Instead of light blue, it's dark dark dark dark dark dark dark (takes a breath) dark dark dark dark dark (Okay I'll stop now. ^_^0) blue. Ryo just stands there in shock while White Blaze is growling.

"Cye where'd you get that orb from?" Ryo asked.

Cye looks up at Ryo. Ryo then sees his eyes flash red. "Cye!" Cye attacks Ryo and knocks him to the ground. "Ugh!" White Blaze charges are Cye but gets knocked down too. "Cye why are you doing this?" Ryo asked, struggling to get up. Again Cye doesn't answer and kicks Ryo in the chest. (Which hurts cause he doesn't have his sub armor on.) "Ahhh!" Ryo falls hard on the ground. His chest hurts along with his back. He doesn't get up right away and just lays there. He can hear foot steps coming towards him, but he's in so much pain he can't look. Suddenly he feels a heavy pound to his back. He shuts his eyes tightly, hoping the pain would stop. Well it didn't. After Cye stomped on Ryo's back fifty times, he kicks him of to the edge of the cliff. Ryo holds on to the ledge with his two hands, but can't hold on for much longer because his body is still aching.

"Cye please," he says weakly. Cye just stands there with a smile on his face. Tears start to form in Ryo's eyes. (Awww) Cye raises his hand before an arrow comes flying in. Cye looks to his left and smiles. "Well, look who comes to join the party," he says. The others just stand there shocked.

"Cye? Cye what are you doing?" Sage asked.

"Guys.... he's evil...." Ryo said through clutched teeth.

"Evil?!" they all said at once. Just then, they hear rocks falling and look towards Ryo who is slipping. "Ryo!" Rowen grabs Ryo just in time. He pulls him up and realizes that he is hurt badly. "Are you okay?" Rowen asks. Sitting on the ground, Ryo forces a weak smile. "Yeah..ah!" Ryo hunches over, holding his chest.

"What did you do to him Cye?" Sage asks.

"Nothing. I just gave him what he deserved," Cye grinned.

"Deserved? He didn't do anything to you!" Sage yells, now feeling rage within him.

"Shut up." Cye kicks Sage below the belt two times. (Now for you men out there, you know how painful that is. O.o;;)

"Yo Sage are you okay?" Kento asked, running to his side. Sage couldn't answer except shake in place. "Cye! You bastard!" Kento charges at Cye and punches him right in the face. Panting hard, Kento looks at his fist. "What did I do?"

"Signed a death will," Cye angrily said. His eyes flash red again. "Armor of Torrent.... Dao Shin!" Black and purple ribbons appear instead of the original ribbons. (The pretty pink and light blue kinds) Kento shields his eyes from the bright light that the transformation causes. When the light fades, he looks at Cye who is in a different armor. Instead of the light blue armor, it's dark dark dark dark dark (Okay I'm not going to get into that again. ^_^0) blue. Cye points his yari at Kento. "Say cheese (I know it's corny. I ran out of ideas ^_^0) Super Wave Smasher!" The beam that shoots out of the yari, hits Kento who falls then slides next to Ryo who's head is resting on Rowen's lap. (I know it doesn't sound right but he is O.o;;) Kento struggles to get up, but falls back down.

"Kento! Hang in there buddy!" Rowen said.

"Ryo..." Kento closes his eyes and is out.

"Kento...." Ryo weakly said.

"Ryo? Ryo don't move!" Rowen said.

"But Rowen I have to. Everyone is getting pummeled to the ground. They need me." Ryo gets to his feet and looks at Cye who is glaring at Ryo. "Armor of Wildfire.... Dao Jin!" Ribbons appear along with falling cherry blossoms. The blossoms turn into Ryo's armor.

"There's Wildfire," Cye says evilly.

"Cye I don't want to fight you," Ryo says.

"I don't want to talk. Super Wave Smasher!" The beam hits Ryo hard and he falls to the ground.

"Ryo!" Rowen runs to Ryo and shakes him.

"Rowen...." Ryo groans.

"Ryo, you're injured as it is. Let me reason with him."

"But..."

"No. This is for your own good." Rowen faces Cye who now has a smirk on his face. "Cye, I don't know what game you're playing, but it ends now." Rowen withdraws an arrow and aims it Cye.

"No! Rowen!" Ryo shouts.

"Please forgive me," Rowen softly says. "Arrow Shock Wave!" He releases the arrow which flies through the air and hits Cye in the chest. Cye screams and falls to the ground. Rowen runs up to him and grabs him by the shoulders. Cye tries to pull away, but Rowen's grasp on him is too strong. "Cye what's wrong with you?" Cye doesn't answer. "Answer me!" Rowen slaps Cye across the face. "Cye!" Rowen shakes Cye hard.

"C-Cye," Ryo says. His kanji appears on his forehead which makes Cye's glow too. Cye yells in pain and throws Rowen off him. He holds his head and shuts his eyes. "Cye?" Rowen asks. In Cye's mind, images start to form. Of him and his friends having a good time together.

"Ryo? Rowen? Sage? Kento?" Cye walks towards them.

"Hey what's up Cye? Waiting for dinner you know," Kento says.

"Yeah, you're an excellent cook," Sage says.

"Yeah, better then the rest of us," Ryo smiles.

"Sure. But why are you being so nice to me?" Cye asks.

"What kind of question is that? We're friends," Kento laughs.

"And friends stick together. Through thick and through thin," Rowen adds.

"We would never mistreat you," Sage says.

"Never," confirms Kento.

Cye opens his eyes and looks up to see Rowen starring at him. "Cye are you okay buddy?" Rowen asks.

"Y-you called me buddy," Cye said.

"Of course I did. No matter how evil you get, you are still my best friend."

"Best friend..." Cye falls to the ground and groans. His armor flashes from dark blue to light blue. Rowen goes over to his friend's side.

"Fight it Cye. We're here for you no matter what," Rowen says.

"Ugh..." Cye struggles to look up. "R-Ryo.... Sage.... Kento....." Cye closes his eyes tight. "This is my fault. I did this to them. They were only trying to save me." Rowen notices tears running down Cye's cheek. Cye's armor goes back to it's original color. Cye lifts his head up and looks at Rowen.

"Cye?" Rowen asks with concern on his face.

"Rowen. Thank you," Cye says with a smile.

"Glad you're back. Buddy."

Meanwhile, back in the dynasty, Shikoya bangs a fist onto a table. "Stupid Ronins!" she shouts. "Moonbeam! Go take care of them once and for all!"

"As you wish master," Moonbeam says and disappears.

"Ryo." Cye helps Ryo up. Ryo slowly opens his eyes and smiles. "Ryo. I'm so sorry."

"Don't be.... glad to have you back," Ryo said.

"Are you okay Sage?" Rowen asks.

"Yeah... I'll live," Sage says sitting up.

"Cye gave you some mean blows," Ryo said. (I know it doesn't sound right O.o;;)

"Sorry Sage," Cye said.

Sage smiles at him and pats him on the back. "It's okay."

"So who did this to you anyway?" Ryo asks.

"Hana...." Cye says quietly.

"Hana?" Sage asks.

"Hana, she's in danger. She has two sides to her. Herself and an evil woman named Moonbeam."

"Did someone call my name?" asks a familiar voice.

Cye looks up to see Moonbeam floating in the air. "That's here," Cye growled.

"Well Cye. Looks like you are back to your pitiful self," Moonbeam says.

"It's better this way. I have true friends who stick by me!"

"Do I care. I just want to get this over with." Moonbeam lands in front of the Ronins. "Let's see here. We have Ryo of the Wildfire, Rowen of the Strata, Sage of the Halo and Kento of Hard Rock. Everyone's here. Perfect."

"Stay back guys," Cye said.

"No Cye. We'll fight too," Rowen said.

"No! You're too weak to fight someone this powerful."

"We are all strong together," Ryo says.

"What?"

Ryo slowly walks up to Cye's side. "We are strong together. With the power of the armors, we can't loose."

"Touching. No really, I hate to see five friends go down at once," Moonbeam says.