Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ Evil Torrent ❯ A Friend in Need is a Friend in Deed ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter Four
A Friend in Need is a Friend in Deed





"Stop it Hana!" Cye said. "Please. Don't do this."

"Hana? HA! She's history," Moonbeam said.

"NO! I won't believe that."

"Well believe it. " Moonbeam draws a ball of energy and throws it at Torrent and Wildfire who jump out of the way.

"Ah..." Ryo falls to his knees.

"Ryo! Ryo are you okay?" asks Cye who is by Ryo's side.

"Y-yeah. I'm fine," Ryo says and gets up.

"Looks like your little friend there won't be fighting for much longer," Moonbeam grins.

"Hold your tongue!" Cye snaps back.

"No one talks to me that way!" Moonbeam forms an arrow like figure out of her energy and points it at Cye. "SCREECHING BIRD STRIKE!" The arrow zooms down and forms into a glowing bird. As it nears, Cye is pushed away by Ryo who gets hit.

"RYO!" yells Cye.

Ryo falls to the ground hard and lays there motionless. "Ryo!" Rowen runs to Ryo and looks at him. "Come on buddy, don't give up. We need you."

"R-Rowen... I'm sorry." Ryo says softly, then closes his eyes.

"Ryo? Don't do this man. RYO!"

"Well that was unexpected," Moonbeam says, landing on the ground.

"LADY YOU DID SOMETHING THAT WILL COST YOU YOUR LIFE!" cries Kento and charges towards her.

"Won't you ever learn," Moonbeam laughs and sends an energy ball at Kento.

"GAHH!" Kento crashes to the ground.

"KENTO!" Sage yells.

"Who's next?" Moonbeam asks.

"Cye? You okay?" Rowen asks.

Cye doesn't say anything and attacks Moonbeam who dodges out of the way. "You have to be quicker than that Cye."

"I don't have time for your games," Cye sneered.

"Oh? So sad." Moonbeam charges and kicks Cye in the stomach. "Don't mess with me."

Cye is on his knees, coughing.

"Come on. I want to play some more." Moonbeam goes towards him and starts kicking and punching him.

"He's getting butchered," Rowen says.

"Cye hang in there," Sage says and runs to Moonbeam. "THUNDER BOLT CUT!" The attack strikes Moonbeam down hard. While she is on the ground, Sage goes over to Cye. "Cye are you okay?"

Cye slowly lifts his head and smiles. "Of course I am. She didn't hurt me that bad." Sage laughs and helps Cye up.

"I'm getting sick of this." Moonbeam draws two energy balls in each hand and throws them at the boys. Both of them getting hit, they fly close to the edge of the cliff.

"That's it. Enough is enough," Rowen said in a low voice. He takes an arrow and aims it at Moonbeam. "ARROW SHOCK WAVE!" The arrow flies straight at Moonbeam, striking her down.

"Good shot Rowen," Sage said.

Cye looks at Moonbeam and sighs. "GUYS! Hurry quickly," Rowen cries. Sage and Cye both run up to him and Ryo.

"What is it Rowen?" Sage asks.

"Ryo. He's dying on us," Rowen says in a shaky voice.

"No."

"Wait, Sage and I have the power to heal. If we use our power to heal Ryo, maybe he'll be back to normal," Cye says.

"Sounds crazy, but it might work," Rowen says and steps away.

Sage and Cye both go on either side of Ryo, sitting him up. "Now all we have to do is concentrate," Cye says with his hands on Ryo's back.

"Got it," says Sage with his hands on Ryo's chest. Both of them close their eyes and a strange aura surrounds them. Green for Sage, light blue for Cye. The aura surrounds Ryo then a flash of light appears. When the flash is gone, Sage and Cye are on the ground, along with Ryo.

"Ryo!" Rowen says, running towards him.

Ryo slowly opens his eyes and looks at Rowen. "Hey," he says softly.

"Hey yourself. How are you feeling?" Rowen asked.

"Better. What happened?" Ryo sits up and sees Sage and Cye. "Cye! Sage!" Running up to them he shakes them. "What happened?"

"They used their healing powers to heal you," Rowen explained.

"What? Are they going to be okay?"

"I think so."

"So, he's alive," says a voice. Rowen and Ryo both turn around and see Moonbeam floating in the air. "I thought you were dead."

"Guess again," Ryo said.

"Fine, I guess I'll have to finish you off along with your little friend over there."

"You can try. ARMOR OF WILDFIRE.... DAO JIN!" In his armor, he holds his swords in each hand. "Come on!"

"My pleasure. SCREECHING BIRD STRIKE!" The attack targets Ryo, zooming straight for him.

"Hmm. "FLARE UP NOW!" His attack destroys Moonbeam's attack and hits her, causing her to fall to the ground. Watching closely, a shadow like figure flies out of her and blows away.

"What?" Cye groaned, sitting up. "What's going on?" Cye looks towards the area where Moonbeam is lying down. "Hana." Cye gets up and runs to her. "Hana?"

"C-Cye?" Hana opens her eyes and smiles. "Thanks you."

"I didn't do anything. It was Ryo who destroyed the evil being inside you."

Hana looks at Ryo, who blushes slightly. "Thank you Ryo."

"Uh... sure. It was nothing," Ryo said.

"So it's over?" Sage asks.

"No. You have to defeat Sikoya. The master behind this plan," Hana said.

"Don't worry. I'll protect you," Cye said.

"I know you will." Hana gives Cye a kiss on the cheek, making him blush.

"Ahhhh, I knew there was something going on between you two," Kento said, walking forward.

"You know, I kinda liked it when you were on the ground," Cye said.

"Very funny."

"So now what? How do we get to this Sikoya?" Ryo asks.

"By going to the castle that she's in," Hana says.

"Fine. We'll go to the castle and destroy her," Ryo says.

"YEAH! Uh... how are we going to do that?" Kento asks.