Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ Ronins For Dummies ❯ Saving The World for Dummies ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Saving The World for Dummies

Step one: armor up
For tips read "Armoring Up for Dummies.

Step two: pull out your weapon
Depending on the weapon some assembly may be required. Weapons can be acquired from the back of the armor, the sides, or on the arm plated.

Step three: locate bad guy
Some helpful hints: they seem to like areas where there is much screaming. Why? It's not sure. Dark places are also a good spot. They also seem to like hiding behind good guy's backs. If all else fails, go to where they live! They live in the nether realm.

Step four: use your sure-kill
It is unknown how the bearers of the armors know what their sure-kill is. Research has shown that the armor more often then not, will tell their occupants the words. Once you know the words, aim. Preferably at the bad guys.

Step five: celebrate/play baseball
Congratulations! You defeated evil! Now is the time for celebration. Tradition calls for the throwing of you helmet in the air. Note, dodge when they come back down. After the helmet- throwing a good hardy game of ball is called for. Objects to use: the jewel of life works best, but baseballs have also been known to work.

--
Am I on crack? I think so! Oh! I forgot this in the first chapter: I don't own Ronin Warriors. What do you think? REVIEW!!! It's the only way I'll know!