Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ Warlord of Forest ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: ……………………. (Scroll down to Dais talking, `bout 8 sentences down)

KB- I want Dais!!!! And Sage!!!!

Dais- ~hides under the couch~

Sage- ~Remains calm but is scooting towards the door~

Saceria- you can't have them KB, they're not yours

KB- Says who??

Soffia- ~holds up a piece of paper with KB's signature on it~ Says your contract.

KB- evil voice-person. Dais, Hun, I won't glomp you if you do the evil D-word for me.

Dais- ~sweatdrop~ *Disclaimer*: She just doesn't want to admit that she doesn't own Ronin Warriors. Thank god!!

KB- I own Elowin though ^.^

Random Reader- Who's Elowin??

Saceria- ~sweatdrop~ just read the story. ~Turns to other readers~ Now you read!!! Mwahahaha

Soffia- ~sweatdrop~ Enjoy the story, and please R+R, it makes KB happy and when she's happy we're not in a constant state of pain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

Warlord of Forest

Prologue

By: Kuroi Bara no Twilight

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

The lightening cracked in the distance lighting the sky a deep hue of purple. Fire engulfed what few trees had begun to grow and the water ran a shade of crimson. Demon corpses littered the field, many of which had been reduced to nothing but shards of bone and the blood that soaked them. Wisps of black smoke rose off the charred battlefield, slowly edging up a mound of demon skulls. Each bone was covered in its master's spilled blood and many had been set aflame. Rising up the mound the smoke spilt as if making way for a king or queen.

Standing atop the flaming burial mound was a man clothed in black. His boots where trimmed in the blood of his victims, and his ebony pants were laced with a crimson Celtic design. He wore a vest so indulged in the color of blood that it too was taking on a black tent. The bottom of the vest meet the top of his pants but the sides of the vest did not reach each other, revealing the muscles that rippled through his chest and stomach. It seemed that the vest had at one time had sleeves but they too had been torn off to make room for the muscles that lined his arms. His hands were covered in leather gloves that ran up to his elbows. The fingers of the gloves were rimmed in gold but the gloves themselves matched the red of his vest. His gloved hands were placed in front of his chest in a prayer position; a spiked whip spiraled up both arms starting at the wrists. His face up to his nose was covered in a black cloth and his eyes, though closed, were hidden from view by long black bangs. His hair shaggily fell behind his head and stopped unevenly above his waist.

A snapping bone signaled living prey but the man did not move. Out of the flaming forest emerged a shadowy silhouette, approximately 5 foot in height and thin enough for a child to lace his fingers around their waist.

"Why are you doing this Hishin? I have no whims about the lives of these beasts but the trees have done no harm to you." The flame around the mound danced higher illuminating the face of the visitor. A woman with short red hair and mystical baby blue eyes. She was clothed completely in a rusty brown; her tank top had been cut above her navel and only had one sleeve, and her loose pants held slits every foot or so. Her bare feet walked with ease on the sharp bone beneath her but she left trails of blood in her wake. On each side of her waist was strapped one member of a set of twin jitte; the sheaths were decorated with a hunter green craving of the Celtic lace. "I agreed to help you on the commands that you would reveal your plan to me and that you wouldn't harm the forest."

Hishin opened his eyes to reveal twin violet orbs. He turned to his visitor and flashed a quick smirk before disappearing and landing in front of her. He reached out and snatched her wrist in his leathery hand, he twisted her arm around so that she was facing the other way and he had his arm wrapped securely around her waist. He grinned flashing two pointed fangs, flipped his head slightly to the side letting his hair fly to the wind then land safely back around his eleven ears, "You may be the princess' warrior but for the time being you are under my command. Princess Milein and I will soon be wed, and then I am in command. I will do what I wish with the demon scum, and" he smirked, "with your precious forest." With that said he throw her to the ground, not caring if she landed in the flames, and disappeared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

Saceria- well isn't this interesting. I like the blood /\_/\

Soffia- now who's being weird?

KB- here it is, the prequel to "Upstaged." Which is the prequel to "Time Stream Mixup." You see I've had this family going for quite some time now, it started with TSM and took off from there. In the forth chapter of Upstaged I promised a story on Elowin's past, so here it is.

Saceria- you don't know where you're taking this do you?

KB- ^.^ no clue.

Twins- ~Anime style fall~

Soffia- that's KB for ya. But she always comes through in the end.

Saceria- she does?

KB- hehe. Please R+R and tune in next time. (Gomen it was so short, it was just a prologue)