Rosario Vampire Fan Fiction / Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction ❯ Omnitrix + Vampire ❯ Chapter Three ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: This is a parody inspired by the works of Akihisa Ikeda and Man of Action. All characters that I have not created or borrowed from other sources are theirs. This is a Fan fiction and not meant to violate the rights of those who own the rights to the Rosario + Vampire or Ben 10 Series. I have no money and therefore not a good suing target. Thank you very much.

Omnitrix + Vampire

A Rosario + Vampire/Ben 10 crossover

Part Three

"You will pay for that, whatever you are! " cried out the spider woman as she spit out a stream of spider webbing from her human mouth, straight at the face of the frankenstein's monster like alien. The figure just started to spark with green lightning and the webbing hit an electrical force shield, blocking it from reaching it's intended target. The silken threads were then made to move by the same electrical force into a spinning top of lightning, silk and wind. Cobwebs were scatter across the schoolyard, as the monster alien moved closer to the spider woman.

"A little electro-magnetic magic makes your trick useless against me. I'll just manipulate or destroy any of threads, which means you would have to fight me in close combat. If you choose coming to me, I would just use my electrical ability to short out your body making your venom and any likely superhuman strength useless against me. You could try some kind of clever tactic to neutralize my lightning, but then you have the face my own physical strength which given the looks of my body should be higher then normal for most youkai. You might as well just surrender now." spoke Frankenvolt, trying to end the situation without any more violence then necessary. Tsukune might have the form of an alien or a monster, but he was still the same kind soul he was. Besides the jolt he already gave her should be enough payback for her cruelty, still part of him was hoping the spider woman would not give up.

"I am part of the Public Safety Commission, those who up hold the rules of the school. It should be you who surrenders to me." continued the spider woman as she looked for a weakness. A weakness did arrive in the form of Moka and Yukari, who were running to help them. The weakness was not picked up by Keito the spider woman, but by the trio of insect like youkai. Instantly the three of them grabbed Yukari and Moka, two on Moka and one on Yukari which demonstrated the superhuman strength of their insect forms.

Keito smiled as she turned to the shouts of the two newspaper members, and then commented, "Tonko, Shijimi, Sumae, what good little sisters you are. You have helped out your big sister very well."

She turned to Frankenvolt and Kurumu before adding, "I guess I have new little sisters to attend to unless you would like to surrender to me, Kurumu to replace them and Frankenvolt to be punished by the Safety commission for you arrogance. You have until the count of three to decide."

"Okay. One, two, three... pull!" cried out Frankenvolt as he seemed to pull his hand back as if he was yanking something. Meanwhile a certain piece of cross shape jewelry on the neck of a certain lovely blood-sucker was pulled off the chain it rested on. As the links snapped on the chain, a violet-pink glow brightened the area around them.

"What is...." cried Keito as she saw the changing in the lighting. A full pink moon appeared in the now darkened sky as bats with glowing yellow eyes flew down from it. The bats seeme to be absorbed by the glowing form of Moka as they flew into her. Tsukune knew what was going on as did his other friends.

'Once the rosary on her chest is removed, the vampire blood within Moka will awaken.' thought Frakenvolt as he saw Moka change from a cute and kind girl to a sexy and dangerous woman. Her legs seemed to length granting her more height, her butt became more bouncier, her breasts burst out as they seemed to grow, pink hair turned silvery and eyes become red a blood. Bats surrounded her as she gave a practise high kick, demonstrating her power as well as the attractiveness of her limb.

The PSC member was looking at this new Moka, who had broken free of the grip of her servants as well as freeing the young witch and could sense power. All she could ask was, "What is this tremendous monster energy?! Can she really be this powerful? "

She switched modes from surprise to agressive as she told, "Don't get cocky, you brats. Even with that youkai energy is not enough to defeat a trained member of the Public Safety Commission. I will find your weakness."

"I doubt it given the puny bug brain you have. I say this fight will barely last a minute, maybe less then thirty seconds if I don't want to prolong your suffering." spoke the silver haired vampire as she looked apathic at the school policewoman. This caused things to turn ugly as Keito's face transformed into something which looked like a more spider-like appearance as it spit a stream of silk at the bloodsucker. Thread wrapped around the right forearm of the silver haired vixen.

"No matter your power, you're abilities are no match to those of the Safety Commission's President, Kuyou-sama! You can not hope to beat him, so you might as well as give in." the spider woman's hands were holding the thread as it came out of organ in her mouth.

"And..." was answer from Inner Moka.

"My web will be your prision. I'll make all of you girls in the Newspaper Club my new collection of little sisters, enforcing the rules of Kuyou-sama as we kill Frankenvolt, or whoever Tsukune is. It might be amusing for the boy to die by your hand," fired back the spider in the black uniform, bracing her six arachind legs so she could pull the prey in.

"This is perfect." answered the inner Moka as she held her arm close top her chest with her hand at the shoulder. A simple smile crossed her lips as she spoke this short phrase. She pulled the arm over to the side in a ninety degree bend at the elbow, allowing her to pull the spider silk holding her. She continued to wrap the line around her forearm as she chanted an nursey rhyme.

"Wrapping a thread... wrapping a thread... pull and pull and tap tap tap..." spoke the vampire as part of a song native to the land of Japan, with each word pulling more of the thread to her. Keito tried to stand her ground and gain the footing needed to counter silver haired vamp, it was no help as the spider woman was pulled while leaving long marks in the cement with her arachind legs as she resisted.

"Hey, hey, wait a minute... wait... stop it! " answered the spider as the vamp kept singing and dragging the school policewoman closer.

"Wrapping a thread... wrapping a thread... small fry!" spoke the inner Moka as she stopped what she was doing. The spider was now a few feet from the powerful S-classed monster. The silver haired blood-sucker ducked down to gain the position to give a high kick to the spider woman's under belly lifting her flying into the air as the vamp backflipped away. As Keito was thrown into the air, Kurumu gained revenge with her own special double feet revenge kick as the succubus flying weight was pushed into the girl's back.

Frankenvolt reacted with his own little addition, but electro-magnetically gathering all of the sticky remains of the webbing and threads in the area. Soon the different size gooey messes gather all together into a ball to imprison the trio of insect girls and the spider woman. The only remains of their body out of the ball were their buggy faces, as the web sphere rolled out. The trio started to call out, "Together with Onee-sama... together... together till death!"

The ball rolled down the path until it crashed into the ground with a explosion of dust and dried webbing. Moka laned on her feet in a crouch before she commented on the event which had occured, "If you like spider thread so much, you should stay buried over there and watch them gather over your tomb."

"Yes, buried..." answered Keito as she and her 'sisters' passed out.

Tsukune noticed a bat passing as it spoke, "This match, including the singing, was decided in 117 seconds."

It was after this when the watch device started to flash red and beep like it had before when Tsukune had been a moth creature. When it stopped, the frankenstein monster had once again become a human boy.

"I guess you dragged that out, Moka." said Tsukune as he looked to the vamp as she began to reattach the rosario cross to the rest of the jewelry. The boy moved in close to catch her when she passed out from her true power bring seal inside her by the magical object.

Later...

Tsukune was thinking as Kurumu was staring at a mostly burnt page of their paper before he made the choice which could have great impact on what would happen next to them. He spoke to his gather friends including Mizore who had shown up from hiding after the battle, "I've decided! This might be against Gin-senpai's wishes, but... as part of the Newspaper Club, I want to reveal every evil action of the Public Safety Commission in an article! "

Tsukune could feel his fist clench as he felt the anger at what they had done to his friends. He might not want to cause the PSC physical harm, but he knew there would be harm to the school if they were allowed to continue their dark action. Kurumu turned to her as she spoke his name, "Tsukune... "

"Even if everyone is against it... " continued Tsukune as he wanted his friends to know what he was going to do.

"We won't protest it, Tsukune." answered Moka in a softer tone of her cheerful voice, giving all gather her support in the boy's mind.

"Let's do it!" shouted Yukari in the excitement only a young tween could hold, lifting her wand high into the air suddenly.

"I also approve." said Mizore as she seemed to rise from the ground to the side of the foursome who had gather.

"Let's show them how the Newspaper Club fights back. They will not get away with their criminal actions while we're around. I will use all of the power of my writting, all of the power of the creatures I can become, and all of the power of our friendship to bring the guilty to justice." continued the male human with the alien device, as he was more determined then before.

The four girls gave the same look of determination as their male and possible boy friend as they were outraged at the actions of the so-called moral authority. They all nodded and agreed with Tsukune, they would all work to the day the dark acts were revealed to the light.

In a darken room only lit by candles...

Figures gathered in the shadows of the room, surrounding a long table. A voice cut through the room, "Keito was defeated then?"

"Yes, in a mere 117 seconds at that." camed the answer to the original voice. Three people knelt at one of the arms of the table which one piece framed by two long arms, while one was standing at the head of the table with papers in front of him.

"As expected of the powers from a vampire, huh? How foolish, Newspaper Club. Don't tell me that they don't remember what happened last year..." the man up held one of the papers, each containing the student record of a member of the newspaper club. It was the one featuring Gin, which burst into flames when held.

"Also what is it you have to tell about this Tsukune Aono, you mentioned that his transformation into a youkai was different then is... normal, " contained their leader as the light brightened as the trio was revealed to be two men and a woman dressed in black and white. The man continued as his white glove held the student record of the other male in the paper club, "It looks like I'll be able to enjoy a good challenge for a change. So, once again, what have you discovered?"

The trio looked at the long haired blond man before them before the young woman spoke to him, "Aono seemed to need to touch a watch device to change into the frankenstein creature which was followed by a flash of green light, a similar green flash occured after the device beeped and blinked red to turn him back into a human. This is not typical of most youkai transformation, it is also of interest since he didn't have the watch until just recently. Which begs the question, if the watch turns him into a monster then what was he before he gained the device? Youkai or... something else, sir?"

The unspoken word was obvious, if not youkai then he could only be human. This meant the male could be eliminated by the rules of the schools, since not human was allowed on the grounds under threat of death. The leader spoke, "Still it is impossible to prove he isn't a monster as long as he has the device, it could be something like the vampire's rosario which holds back the true power of the user. We must be able to learn more about the device which Aono is using, either to neutralize it or to turn into to our advantage."

"Advantage, sir?" asked the woman of the trio, confused at the words of her leader.

"The creature from your description was a powerful opponent, a great threat true enough. Yet if the device is the source of the power, we might be able to transfer it to a more worthy user then Aono. We must be able to keep a close eye on the boy and see the full power of this watch, as well as all of it's weaknesses. It not only will aid us in the destruction of the Newspaper Club, but also in whether to seize the device for safety purposes." spoke the leader as he burnt the record of the man in question. He moved his hands together as he tented his forefingers, leaning those fingers against the bottom of his lips.

"This will be tricky since all of our members are known, if not by Aono and his friends, then Gin definately. We need an advantage, a method to gain the information while revealing nothing of our hand. The Newspaper Club is definately coming after us after this, their spirits likely raised by the defeat of Keito and her sisters. The main plan still can go into effect, but it will need to be adjusted for new information. We will also need a new plan to react to the new data on our opponents. I will be entertaining suggestion for effective options for us to take against them." continued the man standing before them, as the trio continue to remain on their knees.

The four leaders of the Public Safety Commission continue their meeting with a brainstorming session. The trio gave their ideas to their leader and the blond answered which were useful or even effective and which were crap. After listening to all of the ideas, the leader with his flame touch gave his plan composed of fragments of the suggestions as well as his own input. Ideas which were to be put in action.

In a hidden location at Youkai Academy...

The Chairman was watching events of the last night and the current day, as the Newspaper Club went through some big changes. The the second was not as large as the first, but return to battle for the Public Safety Commission and the Newspaper Club was something unexpected given last year's events. This would be leading to major changes in the school system when the waste hit the blades.

"Yet it is not unexpected for the PSC to over step their bonds and cause more trouble then they are worth. I doubt they are prepared for the challenge they were facing when it was just Aona-san's friends they were facing. This new development with the watch device on our human student's wrist, the one with the... unique history should cause more headaches for the commission. Yet there is still going to be problems when it all comes out, since I doubt the boy's transformations will remain hidden with a battle coming up." spoke the main his robes with his upper face hidden from view, enough so his eyes could not be seen.

"Yet it is the things which will come after this device which will be the coming problem. The alien beast who murders entire races would not look twice at our gather people before killing all of the children at this hallow halls of learning. Demons and monsters from around the world would also want the power of the device for their own purposes, ones which might work against our own goals of youkai and humans living in harmony. It could also be the means to make the dreams of harmony bursting into a song sung worldwide. The situation requires a careful touch as we look at the near and far future. So the question is what to do?" asked the Chairman of the school as he looked at mirrors showing similar eye-covered figures, the three other Dark Lords who made the school work.

"We send a guardian for the boy, one to aid him and the young ladies beside him. One who can aid with training him to use all of his powers. It would also be best for us to make known to him we know about the device and state new ground rules for him while on campus. The boy will have to be trained in the use of the power he holds and this will require him to change. We merely need a safe place for him to do this. We might be able to use the coming battle to layout a resource for him to use, if we play with the fallout of the event." continued the man before the mirrors, gaining agreement from the two other men.

"You have a guardian chosen for the boy or are you still looking for one?" asked one of the men in the mirror, as the other maintained silence.

"I believe I have found one which will be useful to us as well as being helpful for the boy. It has to be someone which the boy will accept without fears of betrayel given the situation with the PSC. One with the power to defend the boy and aid with the training, even if Aono-san's friends will likely be aiding in his training as well. Yet also a subject which would be expected to have close contact with the faculty and myself on a regular schedule. A person it would be unusual to see coming into these offices on a daily timetable, perhaps even arriving every few hours during a crisis."

"Step forward my dear and say hello to the other leaders of the school. This is the guide and protector of young Tsukune Aono, the one to aid the ladies in the safety of our human student. This will be part of the debt she is willing to pay off for my aid in her time of need, and yet I don't think this is the only reason she is willing to do this." continued the Chairman as he could feel the heat of the woman's slight blush from where she stood behind him.

The Chairmen moved to look at the woman before continuing, "I want you to keep watch on Aono-san, but not to act until there is a threat which would require your aid. I have replaced your equipment and added a few tools which would be useful in your mission. If necessary, I am willing to let you have access to a cloak of shadows to render invisible. The only fault might be Shirayuki-san since she seems to have a master of the cloaking skills even without magic, she might be able to find you even with the most powerful invisibility spells. Do you accept this mission, my dear?"

"Yes, " came the reply from a young female voice.