Rosario Vampire Fan Fiction / Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction ❯ Omnitrix + Vampire ❯ Chapter Four ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: This is a parody inspired by the works of Akihisa Ikeda and Man of Action. All characters that I have not created or borrowed from other sources are theirs. This is a Fan fiction and not meant to violate the rights of those who own the rights to the Rosario + Vampire or Ben 10 Series. I have no money and therefore not a good suing target. Thank you very much.

Omnitrix + Vampire

A Rosario + Vampire/Ben 10 crossover

Part Four

The blond hair leader of the Public Safety Commission had recieved the new orders from the chairmen with great wonder as he tried to understand it. It was permission for Tsukune Aono to get use to his true monster forms for training. The excuse given was the boy was a powerful and rare shapeshifting monster who had just gotten into his own power about a puberty surge of hormones. 'For the public safety', the young Aono would have to be trained in his new form to avoid dangerous situations. It was unknown how many forms the boy could have as this species of youkai could add forms to it's body. His fellow newspaper members were also given free passes if it was connected with training of the strange 'youkai'. A training area had been set up and this would be use for most of the 'education of his youkai heritage'.

Which to the PSC president... was a complete load of crap. The simple fact was the Chairmen knew something about events unfolding and was moving to act. The PSC was officially under the command of the Faculty, but the President knew his actions were observed and yet ignored by his leaders. If the interest in this single student was enough to gain the notice of the Chairman, or perhaps all three Dark Lords, it would mean their actions might not be ignored this time. New plans would be needed, fortunately there had been the strategy session with his lieutenants about which ideas could be used. More then ever he needed eyes in the Newspaper club to observe and report, for the good of the school as well as the PSC.

Yet they didn't have any members which could not be recognized by Gin and therefore his fellow NPC members. So the option was simple, ' I'm going to have think outside the box, to recruit members from other clubs or sources to spy on the enemy. My research has turned up plenty of information on 'fights' which Akashiya-san and Aono-san have gotten into since the school year has begun.

Kagome Ririko and Okuto Kotsubo from the Faculty. Komiya Saizou, a trio of his lizardmen including a class president, a trio of stalkers for his female friends, and the Swim team which was expected given the vampire in group. Each one might be useful in trying to get to the information which I need to provide safety to the student body. I will have to see if they can covertly be brought into to aid us in the study of the situation. Yes, I need more information if I am going to learn about what I want to know.'

Elsewhere...

Miss Nekonome had told Tsukune and the female members of the newspaper club about an arranged meeting the headmaster had wanted them to attend, one which required a map to find the location of the meeting place. It was a distance from the school and turned out to be what looked like a haunted house from the outside. Dark grey wooden planks all around the house, leaveless trees were in the yard as was the few green shrubs being shaped into twisted animal forms. The note on the map gave them the order to enter building, which was followed by Tsukune opening a creaky door.

Inside the house it was completely different as instead of a broken down house which would need millions of yens worth of repairs, it was a rather modern home with well tended walls and funiture. There was a huge living room right next to the door, which contained a couch where a dark haired person sat away from them. Chairs and a love seat stood around the couch, with a few tables with spaces for lamps and dishes which contained snack food like nuts and small candy chocolates. Those chocolates caused Kurumu's mouth to water given the huge sweet tooth of the succubus, who had been known to eat her own cookies for Tsukune due to their flavouring.

The five students moved around the couch as they whent to look at the person they were meeting with, only to see someone they didn't expect to see. They all cried out her name, "Ruby-san? "

"Hello Tsukune-san, Moka-chan, Kurumu-chan, Mizore-chan and Yukari-chan. You're here about the meeting the chairman arranged between all of us. Many, many things have happened since we last saw each other... but the most important is I have become an aide to the chairman. He has told me everything about you guys and what you have gone through. He wanted to me to tell you about the fact he knows about the Omnitrix on your wrist, Tsukune-san." said Ruby as she held a glass of ice tea in her hands.

This caused all five of the students before her to drop to the floor before Tsukune got up and asked, "What... what do you mean?"

"Tsukune-san, the Chairman has resources far beyond those of young Yukari-chan even with the help of Kurumu-chan. He was about to research the information on the device and cast divination spells to fill in the blanks about what he didn't know. He know everything, just like he knows abou you being human." said Ruby as the others began to look around nerviously at the room and Ruby.

Ruby smiled and said, "This area is free from people trying to spy on us, since anyone trying to enter the house will be sent into a maze like sub-dimension before they ejected from the house. Most divination magic will also be blocked with illusion of what is going on around here, if not a jamming enchantment for the more powerful spells. It is important in the Chairman's mind for Tsukune to learn how to use the Omnitrix he has gained days ago. Please sit down as I explain."

Everyone sat down, with Tsukune being motioned to sit down next to Ruby who's other side was soon sitting next to Moka. Kurumu and Mizore took a seat on the side closest to Tsukune while Yukari sat close to Moka. Tsukune brought out the watch device on his wrist as he looked at the magenta eyed witch. She took a look at it and began to speak to him on what she knew.

"Because the Chairman knows about the Omnitrix, he had decided for you to be able to transform into your 'true' youkai form for the means of training. He has told the faculty as well as others in the school that you are a great transforming youkai of a rare race who has just gained your demonic powers. To make sure the school is safe from danger you will have to be trained in all of your forms. Part of the reason you are here is because this has been set up as a training area for all of your unique abilities. Your friends are also given more freedom with transforming into their true forms as long as they aid in your training.

The truth is having you untrained in your abilities is a danger to the school which will have to be addressed. Another truth is the fact due to the power you wield, you will be hunted by force of darkness from earth as well as beyond. The Omnitrix is a device of many, many secrets... but it's main use is that of a device to change you into alien life forms. Transforming you into alien beings with powers equal to any youkai, yet this same ability will attract youkai who wish to own this strength as well as the nastiest of all of the aliens who want to use this tool for evil. So you will have to be trained to counter them when they act on their desires." said Ruby as she explained the situation to all of them.

"Like the evil squid man who wants it for all of those evil plans!" said Yukari as she shivered a bit at the memories of the monster she saw.

"Yes, he is one of them. There are others." answered the elder witch, as got up and comforted Yukari with help of Moka. After making sure the younger witch was alright the two of them tried to return to their sits, only to find Kurumu and Mizore had taken up positions on either side of the young boy. The two displaced woman decided to take the vacant seats then get into a fight, even with the look of 'help me' in the eyes of the single male there.

"To continue, the Omnitrix absorbs the DNA or whatever the alien uses before storing it. Then one can access it if they know the right code or can access the set of ten it belongs to. There are also other codes like ones to neutralize the Omnitrix or one to gain full access to it. This master code allows you to access any alien you know, whenever you want for however long you want." Ruby said as she went on with her explaination.

"What about Youkai DNA?" asked a soft and quite voice belong to Mizore. Everyone stopped as the obvious aspect of the question popped up. If alien DNA was including and absorbed by this Omnitrix for use, what about the alien building blocks of demonic creatures?

"The truth is we don't know, it is likely the youkai DNA can be abosrbed by the Omnitrix with a few exceptions. I can imagine it can't replicate witch DNA due to the similarity to normal human genetic structures. Still it could duplicate the genetic information of the rest of Tsukune's friends and classmates. Until the truth is revealed, we will just have to work with the forms we have from the Omnitrix.

According to the Chairman, the aliens come in sets of ten for easy use and tally. Others can be unlocked by manipulating the device to access the codes for all of the aliens form. Save for the Master Code which can access all of the abilities of the watch, you just have to know what it is that you want to do. Which is difficult if you have no knowledge of the abilities of the Omnitrix, or of the many types of aliens within the watch.

The fact is you're going to have to discover the eight other aliens you have access to at the moment. This is the first step you are going to do to prepare for trouble. Some forms don't have obvious combat abilities, but they still can be useful if you use your mind to develop wise strategies. Which is why the other girls and myself are going to help you train with those bodies, a reason which the Chairman has given them permission to use their true forms in battle against you." explained the brown haired woman, moving to take a sip of ice tea after all of the talking she had done.

"I don't know if I can fight my friends like that. I don't want to hurt them if something went wrong with these forms I have." answered Tsukune as he looked like he was swallowing a bitter seed.

Ruby then said something which effected him hard, "The chance you will hurt them will be low in this building, as we have protection spells as well as a fully stocked medical room next to the training chamber. What you should be more worried about is the chances of something coming after the Omnitrix and you haven't been trained in using your abilities properly. If not, it is possible that one of the girls could get hurt in the resulting battle as they try to protect you."

A look of shock and fear was in the eyes of the only male in the room as he tried to imagine what could happen if he failed to protect his friends. The truth was that much of their success in fighting off all of the youkai who had attacked his friends and himself was the fact he usually accidently took off the rosario on Moka. If the monsters or aliens who came after them found this out and moved to prevent the removal of the cross, they would be in much deeper trouble in a fight. If he could master his form or use his powers like he did with Frankenvolt to remove the cross, it would give them a better fighting chance.

"The strength of the enemies you could be facing is a major reason why the Headmaster has decided to allow for the release of the Rosario so that Inner Moka can train with you. The ability to fight with and even take down an S-class monster will help you out. Also it should help for the two of you to train together to make combination techniques, as you will have to do with all of the other girls." said Ruby as she made sure the point was made.

"But..but... but Inner Moka will kick my butt. She kicks everyone's butt, or at least some part of their body. How the heck am I going to survive it?" said a nervious and fearful Tsukune, as all of the other girls seemed to agree as they knew how powerful Moka's true power was.

"Which is a good reason for you to train against her. We will get to that in time. Now we just have to get a look at the different aliens within the Omnitrix and see what we have." said Ruby as she smiled at them.

Later in the basement of the haunted house...

Tsukune had been going through the entire collection of aliens within this Omnitrix device that Ruby keeps talking about. He knew there were ten of them, but he didn't expect many of them to resemble different monsters and creatures which would not look out of place at Youkai Academy. Or the fact he gave them names so quickly after taking their form.

There was the two he already known, the one called Frakenvolt and the second one which he had begun to call Big Chill. One was the form of a stylized Frankenstein's Monster and the other resembled the Amercian youkai known as Mothman to some degree. The next two after getting use to the previous ones were the most monster like or at least traditional movie monster like.

One was an alien type mummy while the second was some kind of alien werewolf, which was strange given that Gin their club president was a youkai werewolf. Yet it did get a reaction out of Kurumu as she said, "What a sexy beast, much better then that pervert Gin and his werewold form. Less hairy then him too, plus your fur goes with my hair. Blue is definately your colour, Tsukune-kun."

The mummy was a lanky and thin figure made out of bandages with different additions which made it look egyptian. Black and gold bracers around it's wrists and ankles, a short kilt around it's waist with a dangling sash over where it's private parts were. A golden headdress like head made of gold with a striped gold and black neck dressing, it had two pointed mandible like piece over what could have been a mouth and held to cloth like sashes from the head piece. To top it off he had green eyes.

Tsukune's werewolf form had what looked like blue-grey like fur with the exception of his black claws on hands and feet as well as his black wolf-like head. He had to be eight feet tall with long arms and hunched legs. He had a spike on his shoulders as well as pointed heels which were higher then a human's. The strangest part was the muzzle which seemed to be able to open up into four parts, split vertically and horizontally. The mouth seemed to split open to allow for a sonic blast attack.

The next one was a creature made up of greenish crystal, which was muscular for something made out of crystal. It was humanoid, with a pointed head and two huge spikes coming from his back upwards as well as two smaller ones pointed downwards. His eyes were yellow in this form instead of the green of the previous two forms. The alien seemed to be able to transform his body crystals into other shapes like sharp objects or hammerfists, as well as regenerate any body part which was destroyed. This one was given the name of Diamondhead for the toughness of the crystals.

Following Diamond head was one which the human boy named Grey Matter, who resembled the aliens from popular culture which abducted people. Save for the face it was a few inches tall. It had grey skin with huge eyes with linar horizontal pupils. A black stripe came down over what should have been it's nose from it's head, just over the small mouth with sharp teeth. It's hands and feet seemed a little large then it's thin body suggested. The alien seemed to be good at climbing and sticking to walls, but it's reall strength seemed to be an advance intellect with seemed to be usable without Tsukune even knowing what it was he was talking about.

The seventh alien was named goop due to it looking like a humanoid blob made of... goop. It was neon green with a pointed head and sholuders with long arms and legs, the truth was what seemed to be the object holding up the goo man was an ufo object which floated above the head of the alien. It was a rounded pyramid which was pointed down, with a black band around the middle of it's grey form. What made it useful was the fact it could change it's shape as well as regenerate, even float a little bit. Yet without the UFO, the goop kept itself inert.

He was over half way in on the number of aliens he had in the device so far, seven out of the base ten. So there was still three aliens left from on the device, which could be surprizing given the aliens used so far. So he was just waiting for the Omnitrix to recharge as he took his time. They had been doing this during the time they had off class in the boarding school.

Finally the Omnitrix turned from red to green, which was guessed to be from recharging mode to active more. Young Mr. Aono pushed the button to raise the faceplate, revealing the set of aliens. He shifted from the different aliens, avoiding the ones he had used before. Finally he had settled on one of the aliens which he had yet to use. Thinking to himself as he pressed the plate down, 'Here goes...'

His body began to transform becoming more green and plant like in form, yet retaining the humanoid shape. His face was black with green eyes and mouth. Black shapes dorm on his neck, shoulder, souls of his feet and side of his body. Point needle like spikes formed on his forearms, as red spikes formed on his upper arms and shoulders like pads. Red was also on his head in a flame shaped flow on the sides of his head, while a yellow flame stripe ran in the middle of his head. The new alien called out loudly, "Swampfire! "

Kurumu twitched her noise as she asked, "What in hell is that smell? Why does it smell like something died in here?"

Yukari sniffed at the air and told them, "It's methane, a flammable gas created by the breaking down of matter like rotting plant life. Which might make sense for the form Tsukune-kun has taken. It certainly looks plant like, but the head kind looks like a fire. Hmmm... I wonder if the two are connected. Tsukune-kun, can you try to make a fireball or something?"

"I can try to do it," said the transformed boy as he held up his hand and focused. Soon a small ball of flame burst into existance, which came without a warning to the girls gather. This caused a certain heat sensitive Yuki Onna to reach out on instinct, launching a small barrage of ice crystals. A series of crystals hit Swampfire, creatung large holes through out the body and arms of the aliens. As they all looked at in frightened shock before a different type of shock occurred when the holds were filled in by regenerating vegetable matter.

"Okay, it looks like Swampfire can create fires and regenerate from injury. I wonder if he can do anything else, Tsukune?" asked Moka as she was relieved at the sparing of Tsukune's life.

Omnitrix + Vampire Chapter Four Author's Notes

I decided to go back to author's notes after bloging for a while. Here goes...

For the aliens in the Omnitrix, all of them were decided with help of my Adult Yahoo group and my own thoughts. They all have reasons.

Benmummy, Benvicktor/Frankenvolt, and Benwolf are all based on horror movie monsters which makes them obvious to use. Big Chill resembles the Mothman which is a famous US cryptid. Goop resembles the Blob from the 1950's horror movies. Grey Matter is the brains which is needed, as well as resembling the grays which are suppose to abduct people. Swampfire is a mix of Plant elemental like a Dryad and a Fire elemental like a Salamander. Diamondhead is a earth based elemental.

I also have two other aliens for use plus additionals given their forms link with the ideas of Youkai.

Time to answer questions from Fanfiction.net:

It might seem to some like a rip-off of Ten-faced's Ben Ten to Vampire, but most crossovers/fusions do have similar elements to them. This is due to the similar source materials, the question is the writer's vision for the story. Even if Ten-faced and I gave each other deep comments on each other's works, we would still have very different ideas for them.

Dr. Fan/Mai-lover--- I thank you for your comments, on Fanfiction.net and Mediaminor, the truth is I can't understand your writing. Just being honest, which means I can really reply to them too well as I might misunderstand what you are saying.

Colin--- Don't know YuYU Hakusho well, but it does seem like it could crossover well with Rosario. I'm not sure that I will write such a crossover, but I'll trying to think on it. Still it might be your big chance to break into writing and I would be glad to help.

Kasek--- I know I make mistakes especially with the can/can't options. My spelling mistakes/grammar mistakes might make you dislike my writing style. Also lives in this case mean the continue existance of the robots.

gunman--- I really wanted to make the Bug Zapper joke with the spider/insect creatures in this particular episode. However, one of the aliens you mention is in the Omnitrix I created for Tsukune. Also decided on the Advance Omnitrix give the age of Tsukune which is closer to Ben Tennyson at fifteen.

Dark Trooper Phase 5--- They are both deadly--- Vilgax in pure power, in himself and his army. Kuyou is deadly because of his own powers and army, but more because he knows his foes better as well as the terrain of the school. Vilgax is not likely to plan against or know the weaknesses of Vampire+Yuki Onna+Succubus+Witches, but Kuyou would. I also hope this chapter explains who is monitoring Tsukune.

PEJP Bengtzone--- I hope this chapter has interested you with your question on Youkai DNa question, while keeping you suspence. I would like to use some of the aliens more before bring in anything else... like other aliens or even Youkai. Build up the suspence and the desire to read more to see if it appears.

Thanks and keep commenting on.