Rosario Vampire Fan Fiction ❯ Yokai Academy Drabbles ❯ Drabble One: Tsukune ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

YOKAI ACADEMY DRABBLES
 
ML: So, this was my first Rosario to Vampire fanfic for FF.net, and it did pretty well there. Seeing as how MM.org has an R to V category, I figured, let's throw it here!
 
Tsukune: Ok, so how does this fic work again?

ML: Well, we're going into each main or semi-main character's minds, starting with you, and asking, “What are they really thinking”? Anyway, I don't own R+V, seeing as how Ikeda Akihisa does, and so does Viz, Shueisha and several other parties. There. LET'S GO!
 
 
Drabble One: Tsukune
 
It's the same question that I keep asking myself every day of the week. “Why am I not dead yet?” I mean, I'm the only human who actually goes to this school, a school built by monsters, attended ONLY by monsters. It was only two years ago that I failed my high school entrance exams, and through some twist of fate, or maybe because a monk dropped the ad for Yokai Academy and Dad happened to pick it up. I actually got to go to school, so things could've been a whole lot worse. I mean, I could've been a failure at 15 years of age, and no one wants to be called a failure during the teen years, right?
 
Last year was anything BUT ordinary. I mean, I had monsters coming after me because I'm human or maybe because I've got girls coming at me left, right and centre, but it's only fair; I AM the only human who attends this school, so I pretty much stick out like a sore thumb. Some of the most notable times that I've almost been killed involved women. Then again, most of my best friends ARE of the fairer sex.
 
Where to begin here… First you've got Rubi, the witch who tried to destroy me and my friends all because, in her master's eyes, we tried to destroy the witch's ranch during our summer vacation. Secondly, there's Mizore, the snow woman who has nothing better to do than stalk me because, she, in her eyes, thinks I'm a loner and we understand each other because of that, then there's Yukari, the prepubescent witch who wants me and Moka-san to be her lovers, but more on Moka later. Fourthly, Kurumu, who, well, succubus or no, wants me to be hers. I mean, just one look at her body, and you've got to ask yourself, “What guy wouldn't want her?”
 
And then, there's her. Moka. The first friend I ever made at Yokai Academy. The girl beside me right now. She's so cute and sweet; you'll forget there's nothing weird about her. Of course, this being a school for monsters, there is something weird. After all, she's a vampire! However, when she's got that cross on, she's friendly, caring, fun to be around, but once the cross is off, she just becomes someone else. She becomes arrogant, cold, and unfeeling just to name a few qualities. There's been plenty a time when she saved all our hides, and I'm grateful for that. Of course, I've also saved her hide as well as the others all because she injected me with her vampire blood.
 
Of course, with that, there's a problem. I'm becoming something I don't want to be. I can feel my humanity slipping away with every passing day, all because of Moka constantly injecting her blood into me. It scares me, and I know it scares Moka and everyone else as well. I've come so close to losing my friends time after time because of all these transformations into my ghoul state, where I can't control myself any longer. I don't want to lose Moka or my friends or my humanity. They mean a lot to me.
 
“Tsukune?” Moka asks, snapping me out of my reverie. “What are you thinking about?”
 
“Nothing at all, Moka-san.” I answer.
 
“If there's anything that's bothering you, you can tell me.” Moka replied. “I mean, you are my friend, right?”
 
“Of course!” I reply back with a smile.
 
“I'm happy.” Moka said, stopping a few good seconds away from the dorm, and wrapping her arms around me, and gazing into my eyes. I instantly know where this is going, but I play along. “I'm happy that you're my friend, and…”
 
“And what?” I ask, knowing the answer, and dreading it, inwardly.
 
“And I'm happy, `cause you always let me suck your blood!” she answered as she sunk her fangs into my neck. “Kappuchu!”
 
Now I've got one more worry: How to stop the outer Moka from sucking my blood all the time. I mean, I like her, but still, just because she's thirsty, it doesn't mean she can use me as her own personal food supply!
 
END CHAPTER
 
 
Well… more to come… I hope. R&R!