Rosario Vampire Fan Fiction ❯ Yokai Academy Drabbles ❯ Drabble Two: Moka ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

YOKAI ACADEMY DRABBLES
 
ML: Ok! Here's drabble number two. Seeing as how we went into Tsukune's mind last time, we're gonna go into the mind of his number one girl, Moka!
 
Kurumu: I thought I was his number one girl!
 
Mizore: What did you say, bazooka girl? I'm his number one!
 
ML: Oh boy… Anyway, I don't own Rosario+Vampire. Shueisha, Viz and Akihisa Ikeda own it.
 
Yukari: Now, let's roll it!
 
 
Drabble Two: Moka
 
Which me is the real me? That's the question that's on my mind every day. Am I truly the me that everyone sees when I'm wearing the cross, or am I truly the me that everyone sees when I'm not wearing it? Of course, I wear it to keep my powers in check. But I keep wondering, what's my real personality?
 
In the human world, they say that your mindset develops based on the experiences you had. Of course, when you've lived in the human world for a time, and you're in the only monster in your middle school, like Tsukune is the only human at Yokai Academy, you stick out like a sore thumb, and you also risk harming yourself mentally. I hated my time there, and I hated humans for the longest time because of my experiences. But when Tsukune came and we became friends, I felt better. I can tell him anything and I trust him with my secrets because he won't tell them to anyone, and he trusts me with his too.
 
Still… with all these girls around us, there's something else too. How will I know that Tsukune won't go behind my back to someone else, like Kurumu, Yukari, Mizore, Rubi or even Kokoa? Sure, he was the first friend I made when we first started going to school together, but with all those girls around us on a daily basis with school and the newspaper club, how can I really know he'll be mine and only mine, and once we do give each other our hearts, will we all still be friends in the end?
 
Another concern involves my vampire form. Every time now that I inject my blood into Tsukune, he changes into a person that I don't want to be around. I know he's trying to protect all of us, but deep down, I can't help but feel scared. After all, with these ghoulish powers that he has now, I can't help but wonder whether or not he'll actually kill any one of us. I don't want that. I want the Tsukune I know and love more than any one here in this school.
 
Of course, with him being beside me now, there's just one thing that I crave more than anything else…
 
“Moka-san, are you ok?” Tsukune asks me.
 
“I'm fine. I'm just a little worried.” I answer.
 
“What are you worried about?” Tsukune asks again.
 
“I'm just worried about you” I answer, my expressing growing serious. “What if you start killing us?”
 
“That won't ever happen, Moka-san.” Tsukune said, with a truthful look in his eyes. Oh those eyes. Every time I look at them, I want to believe what he says, and I do. Then, there's his scent; his sweet, human scent.
 
`Perfect. Time to spring the trap.' I thought, looking into his eyes.
 
“Moka-san? Why are you looking at me like that?” Tsukune asked.
 
“There's something you have that I crave, and I'm not gonna stop until I've had my fill.” I answer as we stop near our dorm, and I slip my arms around him and he slips his arms around me.
 
“Really? What would that be?” He asks. I can see that little helpless look in his eye, but deep down, I know he wants me to.
 
“I crave… your blood!” I answer as I sink my fangs into his neck, and start sucking away at the blood I love to consume so much. “Kappuchu!”
 
With all the bad times, there's just one thing that's always constant; my craving for Tsukune's blood. I never want to stop sucking on it, and I don't want Tsukune to leave ever! He's too important to me, as a friend and maybe more…
 
END CHAPTER
 
 
Well… hopefully the third one will be better… here's a few hints on who's next: She's blue-haired and buxom.
 
R&R!