Rosario Vampire Fan Fiction ❯ Yokai Academy Drabbles ❯ Drabble Three: Kurumu ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

YOKAI ACADEMY DRABBLES
 
ML: Ok, here we are with drabble three, and if you haven't found out who I'm doing next, well, it's Kurumu-chan's turn to get into the spotlight!
 
Kurumu: Yahoo-hoo! So you're doing my part now! So, do I get to kiss Tsukune in this chapter?
 
ML: Well, no, but you're going to put your thoughts out there to the newly founded R+V fandom on MM.org!
 
Kurumu: WHAT? Only Tsukune should know my thoughts!
 
ML: Oh crap! Yukari, do the disclaimer for me, would you?
 
Yukari: Ok. ML-kun doesn't own us. Akihisa Ikeda, Shuiesha and Viz do. LET'S DO IT!
 
 
Drabble Three: Kurumu
 
Here they come walking into the club room. Tsukune and Moka. Every day, I have to endure seeing those two together at school, and I can't help but think, `Is Tsukune really my mate of fate?' It's been a few months since Tsukune, Moka, Yukari, Mizore, Gin and I were all in the same room together. Of course, with all this estrogen in the room, and two boys, one of which happens to be human, well, something's gotta give!
 
No matter what I do, whether it's baking Tsukune cookies laced with love potion, baking Moka cookies laced with poison, or hitting Tsukune with allure so many times that he couldn't possibly resist, they still are together, no matter what happens! But of course, I manage to keep my faith that one day; Tsukune will come to me, not Moka. However, ever since I seen his transformation from human to ghoul and ever since he tried to kill me, I keep wondering, as does everyone else, `Will Tsukune turn his bloodlust towards us?'
 
Ever since Moka injected her blood into Tsukune, he hasn't been the same since. But I know with that bracelet on him, he can control the bloodlust. I hope that that day when he loses his humanity will never happen. As much as I don't like anyone else trying to make Tsukune their guy, I don't want to see anyone get hurt.
 
I keep working on the paper with everyone else, and I even started a recipe column. It's then I see Moka and Tsukune talking. I inwardly smile, but then I decide to get up and add a bit of fuel to the fire.
 
“Today's issue really did well, don't you think Tsukune?” Moka asked, as I took out a basket loaded with love potion laced cookies.
 
“Yeah. It did really well.” Tsukune answered.
 
“Then how about we celebrate with some cookies?” I asked as I put the basket on the desk. “I baked them especially for you, Tsukune.” I tell him in that oh-so-innocent way.
 
“Uh, I'm not really that hungry.” Tsukune answered, as he looked over at Moka.
 
`Well then…' I think to myself. `Why don't I do this instead?' I then turn over at Tsukune and look at his eyes. “Allure!” I say, as I look into his eyes. It hit dead on, and I start rubbing my chest into his. Moka just glares a bit at me, and takes him by the arm. I grab his other arm and we start a tug-of-war while the others watch.
 
No! Tsukune is mine!” Moka says as she sinks her fangs into his neck and starts sucking away at his blood. “Kappuchu!”
 
With all the hijinx that happens every day, I hope we could be all friends forever! Of course, I want Tsukune all to myself; because he's my mate of fate! I don't want any other girl to have him, especially that vampire who thinks of him as her own personal food supply!
 
END CHAPTER
 
 
Well, that takes care of that! R&R!