Rosario Vampire Fan Fiction ❯ Yokai Academy Drabbles ❯ Drabble Eight: Kokoa ( Chapter 8 )

[ A - All Readers ]

YOKAI ACADEMY DRABBLES
ML: Ok, last drabble, for now… I'm keeping this open just in case I have any more coming through my mind... (Boom sound is heard)

Kokoa: Onee-sama… Come out for me please…
 
ML: Oh great. Uh, Kokoa-chan… Please, don't damage the theatre, please, you don't have the money to repair the darn place!
 
Kokoa: I don't care! I want to see my Onee-sama again! (Sees the audience)
 
ML: I think they might want their money back after this.
 
Kokoa: Well, sorry! ML doesn't own me, or anyone else from our little world. Akihisa Ikeda does, and so do Shueisha and Viz. That's open and shut. Now to awaken my Onee-sama again!
 
ML: Yeesh. LET'S GO!
 
 
Drabble Eight: Kokoa
 
It's always the same thing on my mind every day. `Why did my family have to seal my elder sister?' It all happened when I was young, and even I didn't know why they would seal off my beloved elder sister's powers. Of course, she's also always around that boy with that oh-so-tasty blood, Tsukune Aono. It's always like that. My half-sister always craving his blood, and she always, whenever she feels like it, having a not-so-little sip.
 
Not only do I have to deal with my half-sister and her favourite meal, I also have to deal with the newspaper club too on a regular basis. Come on, how could a vampire like me associate with those inferior monsters? After all, you've got a succubus, who delights in suffocating Tsukune with those breasts of hers, two witches, one of which acts four years older than she already is, and another who delights in telling Tsukune, `Beat me, use me, take control of me!' and an ice-woman who practically gives all of us the creeps by popping up in the most unusual of places! Hasn't Mizore-chan ever heard of a door, or knocking? Then there's Gin-sempai. Ah yes… He's always delighting in sexually harassing everybody, and maybe getting Tsukune in trouble so he can have onee-chan all to himself.
 
Of course, with Tsukune being half-vampire now, there's a drawback; his ghoul form. Even though he's trying to keep it in control, I, along with everyone else can't help but wonder, “Is he gonna turn his bloodlust towards us?” I'm just as worried as Onee-chan and everyone else. Even though I haven't known him for long, I don't want to see his personality change!
 
I'm getting used to life at Yokai Academy. I mean, having friends like these is a good thing. Of course, I could do without all the hijinx though…
 
“Hey, Moka-san! Where's Tsukune-san?” Yukari asked.
 
“He was here a moment ago.” Moka answered.
 
“I thought he was with you?” Kurumu asked. Just as she asked the question, Tsukune entered. Of course, he had been bloodied up.
 
“Oh!” I said as I came up towards him. “You're bleeding!”
 
“It's nothing.” Tsukune replied, as I licked his blood. I love the taste of it. So sweet, so yummy!
 
“Did you suck on Tsukune's blood again?” Kurumu asked.
 
“How did you know?” Moka asked back.
 
“I hope you haven't forgotten that Tsukune's my mate of fate!” Kurumu answered. She then turned to Tsukune, and smothered his face in between her breasts. “Let me comfort you, Tsukune…” She said as she held his face in place. Of course, Yukari just smashed a metal tray onto Kurumu's head, and they started arguing again. Of course, Tsukune went to sit down, but was in for a shock.
 
“Eek! Mizore-chan!” He cried out as she popped out from underneath his desk.
 
“Hello, Tsukune. Wanna come with me?” Of course, Rubi then took him.
 
“I'd rather have Tsukune come with me!” She said. “I want him to do things to me!”
 
Moka just pounced on Tsukune. “He's all mine, and I just love… to drink his blood!” She said as she bit his neck. “Kappuchu!”
 
Well, despite me being not-so-fond of the outer Moka, there are two things we share. One, a bond of sisterhood, and two, a craving for Tsukune's sweet blood! I never want to stop sucking on it, because it's just so sweet!
 
END
 
Well, finally finished it all! R&R!