Rosario Vampire Fan Fiction ❯ Yokai Academy Drabbles ❯ Drabble Seven: Rubi ( Chapter 7 )

[ A - All Readers ]

YOKAI ACADEMY DRABBLES
ML: All right, here's Drabble Seven. Well, let's just say that many, many things are gonna happen, because the subject is Rubi Toujyou!

Rubi: Hey! Only I can say “Many, many things have happened!”
 
ML: Last I checked, I don't think you have it copyrighted.
 
Rubi: Then again, we're a copyright of Akihisa Ikeda, Viz and Shueisha!

ML: You've… got me there. Well, ENJOY!
 
 
Drabble Seven: Rubi
 
I look over the paperwork that the chairman has given me to leaf over. Of course, with a new semester now underway, there's more paperwork than usual. After all, what with my job as the aide and a member of the newspaper club, I should be used to mountains of papers to go through. I quickly go the paperwork, and as soon as I finish up, I immediately go straight to the newspaper club room.
 
As I walk to the club room, I immediately reminisce of the events a year ago. First of all, there was meeting Tsukune and company for the first time, then trying to prevent my master from destroying them, after that, being offered the job as the aide to the board chairman. It had been a long journey from the Witch's Ranch to Yokai Academy, and to think that it began by meeting the members of the newspaper club.
 
When I walk in, I usually just say hi, and ask everyone how their day is going. I look around. Everyone's busy as usual. Well, everyone is busy except for Ginei, who's usually perusing the last issue, asking himself how he can improve on it. Or more often than not, being is usual perverted self. Then I look around, and think, `Where's Mizore-chan?' Then, just when I finish asking myself, she'll usually pop up right where you least expect it, underneath a desk, in an air duct, those kind of places. Of course, Kurumu and Yukari are probably arguing about their bust size again.
 
And then, I look over, and see Moka talking to Tsukune. They always seem so happy together. Still, the reason why I happened to take the job as the chairman's aide was of course, Tsukune. You might think, `He's just a trivial human' or `She hasn't known him that long; why would she be interested in him?' I don't even know myself, but there's just something about him that makes my heart beat just that little bit quicker. Was it his personality? Could it be his loyalty? I don't know.
 
Of course, I think of the circumstance that brought me to the academy in the first place. Tsukune's ghoul form had just gotten out of control, and with that, the chairman and me had to bring him back down to Earth before he went after everybody. After we had gotten him back to his normal self, the chairman gave him the holy lock he now wears. I saw the look on everyone's face, wondering the same thing, “How could this boy we've known all this time turn into something so evil?” Of course, it was because of the constant injection of vampire blood into his body. After hearing what happened, I can't help but be a bit scared. Not just for the others but for myself. Would he come after me? I hope not.
 
It's then I decide to walk over to Tsukune. I hope Moka doesn't mind if I borrow him for a bit.
 
“Hello Tsukune.” I said as I come up to the desks where he and Moka are working at.
 
“Uh, hello Rubi-san.” Tsukune replies. “What's happening with you these days?”
 
“Many, many things.” I answer. That doesn't stop me from thinking about the time in the monster paradise when he wielded Belmont and gave me the most pleasurable pain I ever felt. I would love to feel that again, and inwardly, I bet Tsukune would love to inflict that amount of pain on me again as well.
 
Just then, an ice knife flies right past me, interrupting my thoughts. “You may be the assistant advisor, but I won't let you get to close to Tsukune.” Mizore says as she pops up from underneath a window. She then jumps into the room, and both she and Kurumu start arguing.
 
“He'd rather be with someone innocent like me!” Yukari says and takes Tsukune away, but, Kurumu decides to drag in Yukari into the argument.
 
“You have no chance of getting Tsukune with a body shape like that, kiddo.” Kurumu says, bluntly.
 
“It's better than having something that's going to sag when you get older!” Yukari fires back.
 
It only took about two seconds when Moka lowered her head, and said, “All of you stop it; Tsukune doesn't belong to either of you.”
 
The other girls and I all go, “Eh? What are you talking about?”
 
Moka just jumped towards Tsukune and yelled out, “Tsukune belongs to me!” She just jumped into his arms, and quick as a hiccup, slipped her fangs around his neck. “Kappuchu!”
 
Even though we argue about Tsukune all the time, these girls are my friends, and I wouldn't trade anything for them! Of course, when it comes to Tsukune, I think of this famous phrase: “All's fair in love and war.”
 
END CHAPTER
 
 
Well, almost done… Hopefully, I'll get an idea on how to do Kokoa's… R&R!