Rosario Vampire Fan Fiction ❯ Yokai Academy Drabbles ❯ Drabble Six: Ginei ( Chapter 6 )

[ A - All Readers ]

YOKAI ACADEMY DRABBLES
 
ML: (Has just been thawed out) Damn, that ice girl's crazy… Oh, hey, I'm back! Anyway, so now that five of the seven chicks are done, we're gonna go to back to the boys for this one.
 
Tsukune: Who's the lucky guy, ML-Kun?

ML: That would be one Ginei Morioka. Anyway, I don't own you guys, since Ikeda-san does, and so do Shueisha and Viz. LET'S GO!
 
 
Drabble Six: Ginei
 
I smile as I take my position underneath a window that looks into the girl's change room. As I keep doing this, I think, `I hope I get some good shots today.' Then I get to work as the girls start entering the change room. As I take picture after picture, that little voice keeps telling me, “This is wrong.” But hey, why change? After all, old habits die hard.
 
After a few minutes taking pictures and trying not to be found out, I walk to the club room. As I sit down and wait for everyone else, I pat my pocket which contains some of my past work, and smile inwardly. After all, I wouldn't dream of stopping. It's then that everyone walks in. I watch them carefully with a keen eye. After all, I AM the president of the newspaper club. Of course, Moka's always with Tsukune. Every time I see them together, I think to myself, `What does he have that I don't?' Even though I harbour some hope that Moka will be mine and not Tsukune's, I tell myself, “If she's happy with him, I'll be happy for her.”
 
Still, last year, we had the protection committee go after us, but now, with them out of the way, I feel like I can run this club now without any worries. However, when one worry is allayed, there are always a few more. I can tell something is up with Tsukune. I mean, transforming into a temporary vampire to save everybody constantly isn't too good for you. After all, I've been hearing from the girls that because of the constant injections of Moka's blood into Tsukune, he's starting to become something that isn't too good. Basically, he's becoming a ghoul and after all, a ghoul isn't an expert in self-control and/or restraint when it comes to blood.
 
It's a few minutes into the meeting, while I'm looking into the latest issue that the girls and Tsukune made when I look up and see Kurumu walking up to the desk. Inwardly, I half-smirk and half-cringe while I try and think up a good excuse. At least, an excuse that sounds good to me. I decide to go with the old “Looking for a good scoop” one, even though I know it won't fly with her and the rest of the club.
 
“So, Gin-sempai, what have you been up to today?” Kurumu asked.
 
“I was just looking for any good stories to put in the paper. I've got a reputation to keep up as president of the newspaper club, you know?” I answered.
 
“Not to mention he's also got a reputation as a pervert to keep up.” Yukari replied. I half cringe, and half smirk smugly at this.. For someone as underdeveloped and bright as she is, she can be pretty blunt, but not as blunt as Kurumu, especially when they're comparing how developed their bodies are. I chuckle at this and decide to stir the pot a bit with Yukari.
 
“You know, even though you look like a board up there, you sure are blunt.” I fire back. Hey, it was the first thing that came to my mind.
 
“You should know I prefer not to have that excess baggage that Kurumu carries around!” Yukari replied.
 
“Hey!” Kurumu yelled. “At least I have breasts to attract guys!” She then turned to me, and asked, “So, Gin, what is this big scoop you were looking for?” She asked as she reached for my camera. She then turned it on, and looked through the pictures. Sure enough, the pictures were the ones I took earlier while the girls were changing clothes. I knew where this was gonna go, but Yukari just waved her wand, and magically locked the door.
 
“YOU PERVERTED WOLF!” Yukari, Kurumu and Mizore yelled out as they started beating me up.
 
Meanwhile, Tsukune and Moka were watching this very amusedly. “Some things never change, don't they, Moka-san?” Tsukune asked.
 
“I know.” Moka answered. “There's of course, one thing that'll never change.”
 
Instantly, Tsukune tried to back away, but Moka kept walking towards him with a look of intent, and a few seconds later, he was trapped between her and a wall. “No… Moka-san… Please!” He begged.
 
“I know you want me to, Tsukune.” Moka replied. “Now, it's time for you to give me what I crave!” She said, as she wrapped her arms around him, and he wrapped his arms around her.
 
“Please… Don't…” Tsukune begged one last time, but he knew there was no getting in between his blood and Moka.
 
“You know you want me to.” Moka replied as she slipped her fangs into Tsukune's neck. “Kappuchu!”
 
Even though I'm getting kicked, punched, scratched by ice claws and beaten up with a magic wand right now, I think, `I'm glad to have friends like these as part of the newspaper club.' Of course, there is one more thought running through my mind: `Sooner or later, Moka, you'll be mine!' but then again, like I said, if she's happy with Tsukune, who am I to separate them?
 
END CHAPTER
 
 
Well… Who to go for next? Rubi? Kokoa? Up to me. R&R!