Rosario Vampire Fan Fiction ❯ Yokai Academy Drabbles ❯ Drabble Five: Mizore ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]

YOKAI ACADEMY DRABBLES
 
ML: So, here's drabble number five…
 
Mizore: (pops up from behind ML) and it's about me, isn't it?
 
ML: YEEK! Sheesh, Mizore. You can totally creep a guy out while doing that, ya know?
 
Mizore: (Freezes me) But hey, I love it, especially when it's to Tsukune… Anyway, ML doesn't own me or anyone else from Rosario + Vampire. Akihisa Ikeda-sama does, and so do Shueisha and Viz. There. Now to find Tsukune. Oh, and you better enjoy this drabble or I'll freeze you.
 
 
Drabble Five: Mizore
 
As I sit at my desk, I look over at Tsukune and Moka. They look so happy together. I immediately think up ways to sneak in and take Tsukune for myself. Then, I start thinking about the events that led me to join the newspaper club; trying to take Tsukune by freezing him, Kotsubo-sensei trying to kill me, and then peeping out from behind the door of the club room with a new hairstyle and a new leaf.
 
Of course, old habits die hard in my case. I smirk inwardly as I walk ahead of everyone after class. As I walk to the club room, I think about this morning. In a week's time, I'm gonna be 17, and when an ice woman turns 17, well, the biological clock starts to go tick-tock. I hope I don't have to go into an arranged marriage. Those are a pain! There's only one person who I trust to make me a mother, and that's Tsukune.
 
However, there are a lot of obstacles in the way. Actually, make that four obstacles in my way. Moka, who's known Tsukune longer, Kurumu, whose way of greeting Tsukune is to shove those big breasts of hers into his face and suffocate him, Yukari, the Ioli witch who wants a threesome with Tsukune and Moka, and of course, Rubi, the chairman's new aide. They may be my friends, but when it comes to Tsukune, I just see them as rivals in love.
 
Of course, Tsukune has changed, not just from a trivial human to a vampire, but from a vampire to a ghoul. I keep thinking, as do the others, `is he gonna think about killing us?' Even though I want to see my competition wiped out, I would rather wipe them out, not Tsukune. Plus, looking at Moka's face when she saw Tsukune in his ghoul form, it scares me as it scares the others. I hope that the Tsukune I see from day to day is the one we all know, not the ghoul one that seeks blood.
 
Now, I walk into the club room, and see a cabinet big enough for me to hide in. As I see the rest of our club come in, I hear everything they say.
 
“Yahoo! Everyone loved our new issue.” Kurumu cried out.
 
“Yeah. Right now, I'm glad we don't have to worry about the Protection Committee or the monstrel pack anymore.” Tsukune said, as he walked towards the cabinets. I smirk, and decide now would be the best time to make my entrance. I open the cabinets just as Tsukune reached for the cabinet I was in.
 
“Hello.” I say plainly.
 
“Eek! Mizore-chan!” Tsukune cried out.
 
“I love it when you call me that.” I say. “It makes me feel wanted by you. Now, about you and me, why don't we…” I whisper something in his ear, and he starts blushing. I love seeing him blush like that every time I tell him, “Make love, and you can make me pregnant.” Of course, Kurumu knows where this is going.
 
“Hey stalker girl!” Kurumu yelled out. “Tsukune's my mate of fate!” She then takes him by the hand, and pushes his face into her chest. Then Yukari conjures up a basin and whacks Kurumu on the head.
 
“You're gonna kill him with those pillows one day, desu!” Yukari said. While her and Kurumu are fighting, Moka decides now would be the time.
 
“Actually, Tsukune doesn't belong to any one of you; he's mine!!” Moka said.
 
“Moka-san…” Tsukune replied, dreamily.
 
“Tsukune… You smell so good.” Moka said, and as she held him. “I'm sorry, but I just can't resist!” She said, as she sunk her fangs into his neck.
“Kappuchu!”
 
Even though I have friends now, I hope for one moment, that Tsukune and I would be alone, in bed, in each other's arms, and basking in the afterglow. I just have to get everyone out of the way first…
 
END CHAPTER
 
 
AN: Well… I hope that last bit wasn't too extreme… R&R!