Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / Samurai X Fan Fiction ❯ Her Memory ❯ memories ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
 
I'm back….I'm finally back after 10 years of being away from you…..thoughts….feelings….love…hate…lust̷ 0;sadness….that's all I felt. I picked out your favorite flowers, Irises; they are beautiful, but not as beautiful as you were.
 
I need you….
 
I miss your touch, your warm embrace, if you were here with me right now, how do you think life would be? Would we have our family? Have a little girl maybe? She would inherit your beauty, your smile, your warmth, your gentleness. We would have been happy, if you stayed with me.
 
My world…..
 
But who can I blame other then myself? I lost you, destroyed your happiness, and yet…you gave me happiness in return. And what do I have to show for it? More sadness that I brought you…My love….I am horrible...what did I do….my sweet flower…you cant come back to me….thus is the cruel reality of life…
 
Where have you gone…..
 
Can you still remember the day we met? The unfortunate circumstance that brought us together? And yet, at the time, I had no Idea exactly what came into my life at that time. Still I was cold to your sweet gestures, and yet…your presence made me human. Your scent, white plum, suit you well, and brought my mind at ease….I would give the world to scence you again
 
Far away from me…..
 
Our life…..you were unknown to me, mysterious, like a black cat, but I…I knew I wasn't worthy of you. Those months, spent in the mountains, I realized how I was feeling, I was truly…Happy….for the first time in my life. You took care of me, I felt alive for the first time. Our days…our dark nights….the stars in the sky…stars…..now remind me of you…so distant now….but still captivates me. Just like your eyes..
 
Twinkle in my heart…
 
That fateful night…..The first time I was truly loved….I still remember… your gentle hands on my body, your beautiful skin on my heated flesh. The gaze you gave me, in those loving eyes stared at me with passion. Your lips, as they brushed my own were so soft…that feeling will stick with me forever as you gave yourself to me. As we became one, I felt whole. As it snowed outside, I asked you to share your life with me. You agreed, and I never was the same again….
 
Pure Bliss…….
 
Did I know the consequences of our happiness…..The events where unimaginable in my mind….Did you truly betray me?? Was this all a false reality? A faint dream?? I lost myself As I went to find you….the snow still falling, my life, the blood, the bodies, the cries, all came back to me…..sadness…confusion….shock…..insanity…love …hate…those emotions came to me at full force, like a collision….and yet I went to you…
 
My Sin…..
 
In the final moments. You were gone…My world shattered in an instant. I was reckless… did I care? Did I know…..you were there? As I saw you blood streaked body….I saw my sin, my heart…Gone….I held you…desperate to keep my world from leaving me…but in my heart I knew…. I was over…Our future…out plans…our happiness…I wanted to die right then, as you spoke those last words to me and made you make on my life…My reality was shifted once more…I've lost it all…I hold in my arms my happiness…and now it's gone….
 
Why did you go……
 
I left you in the house we once shared….never looked back…If I was going to live…it was going to be in your memory…never again will I make the same mistake. I left that fateful city….disappeared…I never killed again…..I could have gone back to the darkness in my heart….but you took that from me…and for that I am forever grateful
 
Till the end of time…..
 
You taught me to live…..you wanted me to live…and I will not use these efforts in vain…I now not only live for you…but for another too….she is now my purpose…do not worry my sweet, she is not my replacement for you, no one could do that, but because of your love….I can now love another again, and learn from your warmth, your life, your love…..
 
I will always love you……
 
10 years ago…I would have never thought I could return to you once more…the guilt was unbearable for me, but yet…I am here…returning to my first love…without fear or regret….our love will be eternal, I can never forget your face, that beautiful smile you gave me one last time, the tears you shed for me, for those are the mold that held my broken heart together all these years that passed….your memory is will be with me always…I will see you again soon…I love you…
 
Tomoe…….