Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / Trigun Fan Fiction / MARS Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Poke Pinch ❯ Syrup-N-Feathers ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"Me? Oh my name is Rei."

"Nice…my *hic* name is *hic* Chad…" A few minutes later they arrived in front of the girls' suite.

*Knock knock*

"Coming!" said Joyce. She opened the door and gasped when she saw Alina, who was apparently sleeping at the moment. "What happened to her?"

"She passed out, though I'm not sure why." Said Rei.

"It was probably because she was drunk," said Cece.

"Hey, there's nothin' wrong with drunk people…." said Christina who was also still drunk. Kurama, however, was sober.

"Christina, I think you've had too much to drink," said Kurama(a/n: they were all in the girls' suite cause 1. it was bigger and 2. Yusuke, Kuwabara, and Kurama were playing truth or dare w/the girls).

Christina held her head and said, "Know what, I think you're right…" She laid her head on Kurama's shoulder and passed out. Kurama sweatdropped and carried her to her bed.

"Remind me never to let her near alcohol," said Kurama, more to himself than any of the others. He took his seat on the floor and they continued to play truth or dare for a few hours. When they stopped…well, how about I just say Yusuke and Kuwabara were in their underwear and Kurama had make up all over his face.

"HAHAHAHA YOU GUYS LOOK SOOOO FUNNY!" said Cece.

"Yeah, especially you Kurama," said Shippo (a/n: the others were still in the room, just not playing).

"Yes, that was very amusing," said Miroku.

"Feh, glad I didn't play…" InuYasha said, tiredly.

"You really shouldn't embarrass people, that you shouldn't," said Kenshin, sweatdropping. Sango was still staring at him.

"So, ya wanna go hang out sometime cutie?" asked Sano.

"Sure dude, you're really hot, wanna go make out?" answered/asked Alina (a/n: she woke up in the middle of the truth or dare game).

"Oh yeah!" said Sano. "Wait, how bout tomorrow? I kinda need to talk to Kenshin…"

"Damn….okay, cya tomorrow then!"

"Goodnight ladies! See you tomorrow, or maybe later tonight…" said Vash as he dodged the phone that was thrown at him. "Or not! G'night!" With that, he ran into the boys' suite.

The boys went back into their rooms and got ready for bed. Then, Alina got a super wicked idea. She gathered everyone up and told them her master plan to humiliate the boys. Then she woke Christina up, who had a major headache.

"Ouch, semi-hangover," said Sam as Christina groaned from the pain of the headache.

"Ow, Alina my head hurts I'm not gonna…" Christina's voice trailed off as Alina told her what they were going to do. She smirked and then said, "I'll get the syrup, and everyone else can rip the pillows open a little bit."

Christina went and got a huge bucket, then she went into the restaurant and somehow managed to steal 20 gallons of syrup without being noticed (a/n: O.O wow that's a lotta syrup…*tries to dodge a lamp and other various items being thrown at her* OK, OK, I'm shutting up! *gets hit with her own guitar* X.X).

"Ok, how about instead of calling them, one of us screams bloody murder? And then another one of us just screams?" Sam half asked, half suggested.

"Ooooooh, good idea Sam!" said Alina. "How about Cece screams, and then Alyssa or Sango can scream bloody murder?"

"I'm not all that good at screaming, so Alyssa can do it," said Sango.

"Oh, alright…" sighed Alyssa. Christina, with the help of Alyssa and Sango, put the large bucket of syrup on the door (a/n: how about we just say that the bucket is big enough to spill the syrup on….11 people or so). The rest of the girls finished their pillow-case-cutting and got ready to strike when the time came. Joyce turned off the lights and gave Cece the signal.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" screamed Cece. The boys heard the bloodcurdling scream, followed by yet another. Joyce gave Alyssa the signal not a minute later..

"BLOODY MURDER!!!!" screeched Alyssa. The boys then rushed out of their rooms and headed straight for the girls' suite. When they got there, Miroku was the first to enter. Instantly he was covered in syrup. The others followed and were also covered in syrup as soon as they entered. The girls then ran and started hitting the boys with the pillows. It was a hilarious sight, feathers and syrup covering the boys' bodies head to toe. Extra feathers lay on the syrup-feather-covered floor.

"WHY THE HELL DID YOU F*****G DO THAT?!" yelled InuYasha, in an irritated and angry tone. Everyone laughed, but Joyce had the biggest laughing fit. "What's so f*****g funny? We're covered in sticky stuff and feathers!!"

"Oh, we did it cause we all needed a good laugh," said Christina.

"Yeah, and we wanted to embarrass you again, just for the fun of it," said Joyce as she calmed down from her laughing fit.

Hmm…what if I…thought Kurama as he crept behind Christina and hugged her tight so she couldn't get loose.

"EWW!! Kurama get off me!!!! You're getting syrup-n-feathers all over my pajamas!!!!" yelled Christina as she miserably failed at all of her attempts of getting free (a/n: just a random fact, the boys all have their shirts off ^.~ just thought I'd let ya know). He turned her around so he could get syrup and feathers on the front of her clothes also. "Grrr…GET--" *tries to get free* "--OFF--" *makes another attempt to get free* "--OF--" *kicks him you know where* "--ME!!"

"Holy motherf*****g s**t!!!!" whimpered Kurama after falling on the ground.

"That's what you get for not listening to me, you bastard!" said Christina with anger in her voice. She looked down at her syrup-covered pajamas. "Greeeaaat. Now I'm covered in flippin' syrup and feathers. Damn you Kurama," she added, though in a playful tone this time.

"But why did you have to kick….there?" asked Kurama.

"Because you wouldn't let go." She stuck her tongue out at him. After recovering from the…incident, he got up and took a shower, only to silently creep back into the girls' suite. He pecked Christina on the cheek before going back to his own room.

The next day, the boys were still pretty pissed at the girls. Kurama had just finished putting his hair in a ponytail when Hiei pulled him over to the side to talk to him. "Kurama, we need to make a plan," said Hiei.

"What sort of plan, Hiei?" asked Kurama.

"A plan to get revenge on those baka onnas."

"Hiei….well, I guess it would be fun, especially if it involves a certain someone in wet clothes…" said Kurama in a very perverted way. Hiei whacked him with the hilt of his katana.

"Baka kitsune! Not perverted revenge, just revenge!" he said as Kurama rubbed the back of his head.

"How about we…." started Kurama, but his voice turned into a whisper while he told Hiei his master plan to humiliate the girls.

"Perfect! REVENGE IS OURS! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA--" Hiei was cut off by Kurama who had slapped him upside the head.

"Do you want them to find out or not?" asked Kurama. Hiei glared and disappeared somewhere in the palm trees. Maeko saw him out of the corner of her eye and started climbing the tree he was in.

Meanwhile, Alina had snuck off to the back of the hotel with Sano. He and she were making out, only stopping once in awhile to breathe.

"Man, you're an even better maker-outer dude than Chad!" she said during one of their breaks.

"What can I say, it's a gift." bragged Sano. Then they went back to their making out.

"Hmm, I wonder where that Alina girl went, she was really pretty…" Rei wondered out loud.

"Hey Zenaku! Wanna go swimming?" asked Joyce.

"Sure Joyce, let me go change into my board shorts," answered Zenaku as he made his way to his room. He turned around and winked at Joyce before walking back into the hotel (a/n: they were in the front of the hotel…for some reason or another). Joyce fainted right then and there; unfortunately for her, nobody noticed and she fell on the ground, which caused her to slip into unconsciousness.

"Hey Vash, let's go play volleyball at the beach," said Alyssa.

"Sure, why not! Anyone else want to join us?" said/asked Vash.

"Yeah, let's go play with them Kurama," said Christina. She pulled on his shirt and made the big puppy dog eyes.

"Oh, not the puppy dog eyes!" he said as he tried to avoid them. He sighed and gave in. "Oh alright, alright."

"Yay!" said Christina. The whole gang (minus Hiei, Maeko, Joyce, Zenaku, Alina and Sano) walked over to the limo and made their way to the beach to play volleyball (a/n: they were all wearing their bathing suits in case they wanted to swim). Joyce woke up to dark blue eyes full of concern.

"Oh, hey Zenaku, what's up?" she asked, unaware of what had happened after he winked at her.

"You've been knocked out for some time now," he answered.

"Really? Oh well, wanna go swim still?" she said, dumbfounded (a/n: sorry Joyce! *gets whacked in the head with a club* @.@).

"Sure." They walked to the door and made their way to the elevators. When they got in the elevator, they found……..

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_* _*_*_*

Christina: There. Sorry for the shortness, well at least I think its short… I hope you guys liked that chapter, it took me days to write it. O.O I know, that's a pretty long time. But I couldn't help it, my brain was fried and I had no ideas. Oh yea, I don't really have a clue as to what the boys' revenge plan is either…

Kurama: Even if I like you in this story, you're still pretty stupid.

Christina: HEY!! *throws musical instruments at him* Be nice, damnit! Or I'll turn you into a baddy person!

Kurama: X.X Ok…just don't make me a baddy person.

Chibi Hiei: Pwease weview!

Disclaimer: I NO OWN YU YU HAKUSHO, RUROUNI KENSHIN, TRIGUN, INUYASHA, OR MARS!!!! So don't sue me! Ja ne.