Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Nexus Academy ❯ Orientation Humiliation ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Orientation Humiliation
 
 
 
Dean led the hand picked students and teachers through the doors. The doors were merely a passageway through the wall. They were still technically outside. The campus was huge, but everyone seemed to be heading towards a green door.
 
Dean reached into his pocket as soon as they got to the door. He pulled out a card with the word “AUDITORIAM” written on it. He slid it into a little slit on the door, and opened it.
 
The room was huge and packed with seats and students. Everyone found there seats and sat down. Naruto found himself sitting next to the older Naruto.
 
When everyone was seated, the headmaster walked onto a large stage. He signaled for everyone to stop talking, and grabbed a microphone.
 
“Welcome students.” He said. “I am Headmaster Robins. And the only reason I say that is because there are new students. Also the only reason I say the following, is because we still have new students. Meet, your teachers!”
 
As soon as this was said, the curtain behind Robins rose. There were less people than the students, but still plenty of people. Five people sat down in chairs behind the Headmaster.
 
“The five behind me are the head teachers.” He said. “Each one is in charge of a dorm building. There are five different dorms, each one represented by a different animal. The nobler the animal, the higher you are ranked.”
 
A man wearing a red robe with gold trimmings stood up. He was dressed in ancient Chinese custom. He had brown hair and was picking his teeth with a toothpick. “This,” Robins said, “Is Professor Monkey. He teaches the Monkey Dorm. The lowest ranked students go to him.”
 
Monkey walked up to where Robins was. “Hello.” He said. “I want you to know, I'm not as young as I once was. I can only lift about ten thousand tons. Age affects us all.”
 
The man sitting next to him got up. This man had red spiky hair. He wore a black tank top and brown khaki shorts. He had abs, pecks, and buns of steel. “This,” The Headmaster said. “Is Mister Rippp. He teaches the Falcon Dorm.”
 
Rippp gave a smile. “Hi.” He said. “I'm Mr. Rippp. The coolest teacher in the school.” Monkey cried. “It's sad cause it's true!” He said. “Of course, you're also the dumbest, but I guess it fits.”
 
Robins just nodded at Monkey. “Right…” He said. The third teacher stood up. He had black hair and a long, bird-like nose. He wore a black sweater and black sweatpants.
 
“I'm Doctor Rook.” He said. “I teach at the Raven Dorm. Students with special needs (Like taking over the world, murder, stealing, etc.) Go there.”
 
Robins nodded. “And yet somehow, you're still the nicest guy on campus.” He said. The next teacher got up. This one was a girl. She had a light blue kimono on and long brown hair. “I'm Miss Rippp. The falcon idiot's sister.” She said. Her brother stuck his tongue out. “I teach the Dolphin Dorm.”
 
The final teacher got up. He wore a black suit and tie and had no hair. He wore round glasses and had a scowl on his face. “My name,” He said. “Is Professor Root. You will call me Enforcer, as it is a nickname that has spread like wildfire. I normally do not approve of nicknames, but this one fits. If you are the best of the best you will join me in the Dragon Dorm. And don't break the rules.”
 
After introductions from teachers who taught other stuff, like math or drama, the fun stuff began. Domone got up. “My name is Domone Kashew. I teach Robot piloting 101. There's a new robot teacher, but he doesn't have my skills.”
 
Captain Blue almost tackled him. “I'm the robot piloting teacher.” Blue said. “I'm teaching battle on solid ground and in space.”
 
The teacher next to him sat up. “My name is Jango Fett.” He said. “I'm co-teaching Bounty Hunting 101. But I usually have to leave for certain business.”
 
Iso turned to Lime. “Co-teaching?” He asked. “No one said I was co-teaching! I can barely handle teaching!” Lime just shrugged. “At least you have a good job!' He said. “I'm running the sushi bar!” “Oh that's bad!” Iso said. “I know!” “You can't make sushi.”
 
Jango tapped his shoulder. “While I'm sure this is important,” He said, “We need to get back to the plot. It's your turn.”
 
Iso stood up and smiled. He didn't know what else to do. “Hi…” He said. “Me are Iso. Teaching 101 Hunting Bounty am I.” “You call this guy a teacher?” Came a voice. Iso looked to where the voice came from. It was Zolo.
 
Zolo leapt down and stood in front of Iso. “I'd be a better teacher than this shlub!” He said. “You drank that sake I gave you didn't you?” Iso asked. Zolo just gave a small nod.
 
“I'll take you on, and kick you in your…liver pool…” Zolo said. He fell down and started mumbling something about a straw-hatted idiot. Iso kicked him, just to make sure he was alive.
 
A man in a white lab coat ran up. He had glasses and rubber gloves on. His hair was brown with a white streak. “Don't worry!” He said. “I'm a doctor!” As soon as he said this, Goku moved a little to the left to avoid any shots.
 
The doctor began pounding Zolo in the stomach. Soon, Zolo threw-up the sake onto the doctor's face. “You'd think,” He said. “I'd be used to this by now.” He pulled a towel out of his pocket and wiped up the puke.
 
Robins just smiled. “That was the school doctor, Dr. Patooka.”
 
An old man walked up. He carried a backpack that was like a giant shoe case with the top on one of the small rectangles. It was green. He had a small black cap on and was dressed like Monkey, only his robe was green. “Hello.” He said. “I am Watanabe Sensei. And I am better than all of you!”
 
There were mutters from the new students about this. “Yes, yes,” He said. “It is hard to accept it. But if you train hard, you just may be a thousandth of what I am.” Someone threw a potato at him.
 
A man with a blonde bowl cut and a brown mustache-beard combo stood up. He had a red cape on with a suit of British armor on. He had a sword on his side, but that clearly wasn't his weapon. His weapon was the golden Duel Disk on his arm. “I,” He said this with a heavy English accent, “Am Sir McDougery, the duelist.”
 
Another man stood up. He was young, about a year younger than Zolo. He had long black hair and a white suit, which was covered by a blue sweater vest. He had khaki jeans. “Hello.” He said. When he did there was a certain ring to his voice. (It was probably the ring of just about every girl in the audience falling for him)
 
“This,” Robins said. “Is Professor Rose. He teaches Style Fighting, Garden Club, and Legendz Battling.” Zolo frowned. “Okay, this is insulting.” He said. “This guy's Nami's age and he's a teacher!” Nami, however, didn't hear this. She was thinking of signing up for one of those classes.
 
Kenshin walked up. “Hello!” He said. “I am Kenshin, that I am. And I am teaching non-contact fighting!” There was a cry of “Boring!” from the stands.
 
Sano stepped up. “I'm Sano. I'll be teaching something with fighting in it. Or was that peppermints?” He sputtered this all out, than he collapsed on the floor. Dr. Patooka walked up. “Remember kids,” He said to someone unseen. “Don't drink. It's
dangerous.”
 
Goku walked up. “Umm… Hi.” He said. “I'm Goku and I'll be teaching dramatic transformations class.” He gave a nervous smile and ran off.
 
Folgore stepped up. “Hello adoring fans!” He said. “I am the famous Parco Folgore! And I am a teaching dancing!” “Who is this loser?” Odd screamed. “What?” Folgore asked. “You say you want a copy of my latest CD? Catch!!” Kanchomi threw CDs into the crowd.
 
Ulrigh looked at the title. “Hey, Hey, Let's Dance All Day?” He said in disbelief. Unfortunately, Folgore took this as a request. “If you insist!” Kanchomi grabbed a nearby boom box. “Ladies and gentlemen,” He said. “Parco Folgore!”
 
As the annoying music began to play, Kiyo turned to Ulrigh. “You just had to get him started.” He said.
 
Parco continued to sing the annoying song. Until three voices rang out. “ZACHAIR!” “Spirit Gun!” “Kamehameha!” Three blasts headed straight for Folgore. The music stopped. “Too bad that didn't kill him.” Kiyo said.
 
Robins just gave a small smile. “I can see that very few people will sign up for his elective.” He said. “If you have any comments or concerns, e-mail me at my website, I'mabigfatloser.Fatso… hey, who wrote this?”
 
Enforcer stood up. “You will now go to your new dorms.” He said. “You are to be given cards that will be used on the seven doors on campus. Your invitations are about to be passed out. And to all the sick perverted students out there, the rooms are not co-ed.” There were several cries of despair from the audience.
 
Naruto looked at the note that had been passed to him. “The Monkey Dorm?!” He cried in disbelief. “I should be in the Dragon Dorm! This is just another way they're putting me down!” The other Naruto glared at him angrily. “Would you shut up?” He asked.
 
 
Raging Koala: This is getting confusing. From now on the alternate versions of the good guys (And the alternate Luffy, who's not a bad guy.) Are going to be called A- (Enter name here) so the evil Coop is gonna be A-Coop. We now return you to your regularly scheduled fan fic, already in progress.
 
 
Everyone ran to their dorms. X.A.N.A. looked at his invite. “Raven Dorm.” He said mockingly. “The dorm for evil people.” He stared at Jack. “He's far too stupid to join us.” He thought. “But he has something I need if I want to get our new member to join up.
 
Robins stopped Ulrigh, Odd, and Yumi before they entered Dolphin Dorm. “I need to talk to you.” He said. “I understand your powers only work on Lyoko. So I invented these.” He held out three small watches.
 
“I call them Lyoko Watches.” Robins continued. “They give a person the powers they'd usually have on Lyoko, but only for thirty minutes. After that they start burning up your metabolisms.” Odd shook his head. “Is it me or do things like this usually come with time limits?” He asked.
 
Ulrigh counted the watches. “Where's Aelita's watch?” He asked. Robins frowned. “Aelita isn't exactly a fighter.” He said. “The handpicked students who can't fight or pilot giant robots must choose from one of the other classes. Aelita chose Duel Monsters. Jeremy chose Legendz.”
 
The three glumly walked into their dorms. Not having any classes with their friends would be tough. But they still had tomorrow to pick electives. If everything went well, they'd be in the same class.
 
 
Next Time: Electives Are the Root of All Evil