Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Nexus Academy ❯ Welcome Again ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Welcome Again
 
 
 
Professor Monkey stood up in front of the students of the Monkey Dorm. The professor was in his true form, a monkey wearing his clothes. “I have exciting news. Luffy, stop chewing with your mouth open.” He said sternly. “New students will be arriving at Nexus Academy. They will be hand-picked, so feel free to be intimidated by their skills.”
 
Luffy frowned. “I stopped chewing for this?” He thought. Naruto raised his hand. “Who will the new students be?” He asked. “Good question.” Monkey said. “The answer is… um… Lights Out! Now! Everyone to bed!” Jeremy raised his hand. “But it's only 6:04.” He said.
 
 
 
“Okay, listen up! Luffy, stop chewing with your mouth open.” Headmaster Robins said sternly. Everyone was in the auditorium, ready to meet the new students.
 
The curtain behind Robins opened revealing a bunch of people. One of the people stepped forwards. It was Robin. Beast Boy, Raven, Cyborg, Starfire, and Windbreaker soon followed him. (If you don't know who Windbreaker is, read lifestyles of the Teen Titans)
 
“How'd we get here anyway?” Robin asked Robins in an angry tone. “Well,” The headmaster began, “It involves lots of mechanical stuff, and a couple magic things, and… oh! It involves hamster wheels!”
 
Beast Boy shoved Robin out of the way. “We don't care how!” He said. “We want to know why!” This time it was Dean's turn to explain. “This is a school.” He said. “You were brought here because of your skills.”
 
Cyborg shoved Beast Boy out of the way. “I do care how we got here.” He said. “Could you explain how…” He was cut off by Raven shoving him out of the way. “Shut up Cyborg.” Raven said.
 
This time it was Starfire who did the shoving. “Tell me,” She said, “where do babies come from?” Robins was about to answer that, but Windbreaker shoved Starfire out of the way.
 
Robins waited for Windbreaker to say something. Windbreaker took a microphone out of his pocket. “Tomorrow! Tomorrow! I love ya, tomorrow! It's always a day away!” He sang.
 
Everyone stared at Windbreaker. “What?” He asked. “Is it my fault that ladies find my singing irresistible?” Starfire stood up. “On my planet,” She began, “such singing is usually the result of a person on fire.”
 
Robins shoved Windbreaker off the stage, so he landed on the other Titans. “Whose hand is that?” Raven asked angrily. Windbreaker gave an embarrassed smile. “Sorry.” He said.
 
Aang stepped forwards. He tapped the microphone in confusion. “You talk into it.” Dean said.
 
“Hi.” Aang said shyly. “I'm Aang. It's nice to meet all of you.” Sokka and Katara stepped forward as well. “Hi?” They both said in a confused manner.
 
Someone threw a tomato at Aang. “Who did that?” Sokka asked angrily. “This guy happens to be the Avatar!” Davis threw him off guard by asking: “Of what?”
 
Davis jumped down onto the stage. “You don't look like an avatar. You're too… human.” He said as he examined Aang. “What did you expect the Avatar to look like?” Aang asked.
 
Davis rubbed his chin. “Well,” He said, “in my world an avatar is the manifestation of a magic-forger's spirit. (Magic-forger is fancy talk for magic using person) The spirit does various odd-jobs for the magic-forger like cast dangerous spells, run various errands, kill people.”
 
Aang looked at Davis in a confused manner. “Your world?” He asked. “What do you mean your world?” Robins pushed the three friends off the stage so they landed on the Titans. “Whose hand is that?” Katara asked angrily. “Sorry.” Windbreaker said.
 
“Our new teachers should be getting here soon…” Robins said. Suddenly, a spaceship crashed through the wall. “This is the Bo Mark 6.” Someone said from inside. “We are clear for landing!”
 
The ship landed on top of Dean. Bo-BoBo, Poppa Rocks, Jelly Jiggler, Gasser, and Beauty jumped out. Beauty saw that they landed on Dean and tried to help, but Bo-BoBo blasted Dean with a laser before she could.
 
“What'd you do that for?” Dean yelled at Bo-BoBo. “You could be a hostile alien.” Bo-BoBo answered. Then, out of nowhere, he punched Jelly Jiggler. “Why'd you blast him?” Bo-BoBo asked. “He's just an innocent bear!”
 
Dean stared at Bo-BoBo in confusion. “But, you're the one who…” Dean was too shocked to say anything. Bo-BoBo pried Dean out from under the ship. He held Dean in his arms and began crying. “Why must the good die young?” He asked.
 
Jelly Jiggler walked up wearing a director's outfit. “Cut!” He yelled. “Bring in the stunt double!” Bo-BoBo threw Dean away. Poppa Rocks, now wearing a pair of obviously fake bear ears, jumped in to replace him. “Action!” Jelly yelled.
 
Bo-BoBo continued crying. “He still hangs on to life!” He yelled as he took out a knife. “Do not worry! I shall end your suffering!” He stabbed Poppa Rocks with the knife. “I… don't remember this in the script.” He said with his last breath. “I'm ad-libbing.” Bo-BoBo said.
 
The Titans jumped up on stage and ran to the dead Poppa Rocks, who was laying face down. “Are you okay?” Robin asked as he turned Poppa Rocks over. What he saw was a perfectly healthy Poppa Rocks. “Did I win the Oscar?” He asked. Robin shook his head in a confused way. Poppa Rocks punched him in the jaw. “I blame your lousy teaching skills!” He said.
 
“Wait…” Poppa Rocks said as Robin wiped the blood off his face, “if I didn't win the award for best actress in a donkey suit… then that means…” He turned around to see Bo-BoBo holding the Oscar. “I'd like to thank my acting coach!” He said. “Poppa Rocks!”
 
Poppa Rocks' eyes widened. “I always knew you'd be a star!” He yelled. Robins shoved everyone off the stage into one neat pile. “Whose hand is that?” Beauty asked angrily. “Sorry.” Windbreaker said.
 
Up in the stands, Jay's eyes widened. He saw some people from Duel Academy! “Finally,” He thought, “it's those Slifers. And that girl from Obelisk Blue. And Bastion Misowa. And… my sister?!?
 
Jaden stepped forward and started absorbing the attention from everybody. Syrus stepped up too, but only after a pep talk from Jaden. Chumley waved to all the people, and Bastion and Alexis stepped up as well. Chazz just stepped up front, giving no sign that he cared.
 
But one person stayed back. It was a girl who wasn't any older then Jaden. Her long brown hair had a clip in the back, and she didn't have any eyebrows. She was wearing a Ra Yellow first year outfit.
 
Jay smiled. “How'd my little sister, Aria, get here?” He thought. “Oh well, those guys are great duelists. I wonder if they even know I'm here.
 
His little sister answered this. “Hey Jay!” She yelled up into the stands. “How are you big brother?” Jay's eye began twitching and his face turned red. “That's a yes.” He said to himself.
 
Robins shoved the group into the pile. “Whose hand is that?” Alexis asked angrily. “Sorry.” Windbreaker said.
 
Three kids stepped forward next. One of the kids was very short, and had black messy hair. He had on black pants and a purple skintight shirt. There was a yellow circle on the back of his shirt, which was covered op by the katana strapped to his back. Due to the headband he was wearing, it was safe to assume he was a ninja from Kumogakure No Sato, The-Village-Hidden-Among-the-Clouds.
 
The second kid had spiky red hair. He was taller then the others, and was wearing a headband like the first kid's. His shirt was brown, with a paw-print on the front. He wore khaki jeans and had a huge sack with him.
 
The third kid had a gray bandanna on her head. She carried a long staff like it had buckets of water on each end. She wore a red tank top with a yellow circle in the middle. She wore long gray jeans.
 
“Right.” Dean said. “This is Hiroshi,” The short kid waved. “Elaine,” The girl smirked. “And… umm…” Dean stopped at the third one. “Call me Claw.” He said with a friendly smile.
 
Ussop laughed in the stands. “Elaine?” He said. “That's a dumb name for a boy!” The next thing he knew, a kunai was right next to his head. “I'm a girl.” Elaine said angrily.
 
Robins shoved the group into the pile. “Whose hand is that?” Elaine asked angrily. “Oh, come on!” Windbreaker yelled. “Now I'm not even doing anything!”
 
 
 
Chopper opened the door to his dorm and saw Hiroshi and Claw making beds out of the two extra bunks. Ussop (as usual) was watching TV. Hiroshi saw Chopper and sneezed. “Bless you.” Chopper said.
 
“Sorry.” Hiroshi said in a stuffed up voice. “I have really, really bad aller… aller…” He stopped to sneeze. “Allergies.” He took a tissue out of his pocket and blew his nose.
 
Claw laughed. “Hey,” He said, “do you know where we can get some good sushi around here?” Chopper instantly thought of Sushi Dooper. “No place to get good sushi.” He said.
 
 
 
Windbreaker took out a portable DVD player. “Cool!” Ping and Pong both said. Windbreaker nodded. “Nice, right?” He asked. “And check out my DVDs.”
 
Windbreaker popped a DVD in and pressed play. The twins' eyes widened. “Gross!” They both yelled as they ran out the door. Windbreaker gave a nervous smile. “Guess I shouldn't have shown them that till they were my age.” He said to himself.
 
 
 
Elaine nailed a kunai knife to the wall, as she explained how that one had come in handy. Alexis, Beauty, and Aria were taking turns puking into a bucket as she went over every gruesome and disgusting detail. “And that's how I learned that stabbing a person's kidneys hurts.” Elaine said.
 
The three girls ran out of the room. Elaine looked around for her new roommates. “Guess they'd have rather heard about the time with the dynamite and the appendix.” She said.
 
 
 
Chumley sighed. “Man,” he said, “I always get stuck in the lowest dorm.” Jeremy and Tristain tried to cheer him up, but it didn't work. “I just hope the others are having more fun than me.”
 
 
 
Jaden looked around the room in awe. “This room rocks!” He yelled. Syrus nodded in agreement. “If this is the second best dorm, I wonder what the Dragon Dorm looks like!” He said.
 
Bastion looked around. “Hey,” he said, “there are four beds here. Who's our roommate?” Jay walked into the room and saw everyone there. “Great.” He said. “First my sister shows up, now roommates. Why don't we throw in a flesh-eating virus? Then this would be paradise.”
 
 
 
Gasser tried to pry his burger out of Momo's hands. “Give that back you little lemur… bat… dolphin… thing!” Gasser yelled. Aang and Sokka were both watching. “My money's on Momo.” Aang said. Sokka nodded.
 
“Let's see how you like this!” Gasser said as he put his hand behind his butt. Something began forming in his hand. “ Fist of Backwind: El Stink Bomb Del Loco!”
 
Gasser threw a large ball at Momo. “Yuck!” Sokka yelled. “What's that smell?” “It smells like Oppa when he's wet!” Aang cried out.
 
“Victory!” Gasser said as he grabbed the burger while Momo was trying to cover his nose with both his hands. Gasser sniffed the burger and got a sick look on his face. “On second thought,” he said as he shoved the burger towards Momo. “I don't want it anymore.”
 
 
 
Robin was trying to work out but his new roommate, Omi, kept bugging him. “If you lift your weights like that, you will never be as good as me!” Omi said as Robin lifted his dumbbells. The reason it was hard was because Omi was sitting on the weights.
 
Cyborg shoved Beast Boy, who was in the form of a bloodhound, off of a bed. “Get off!” Cyborg yelled. “That's my bed and I don't want any dog fur on it!” Beast Boy gave him an angry look, and lifted his leg on the carpet surrounding the bed. Cyborg grumbled something about territorial shape-shifters, and marched off.
 
Sanji was trying to concentrate on the cookbook Xander had shown him. “Would you guys keep it down?” He asked. “I'm trying to learn about the 759,312 types of cheeses there are in the Nexus!”
 
Beast Boy walked over to Sanji and looked at the book. “Is there anything about tofu in there?” He asked. Sanji shook his head. “Soy?” Sanji shook his head. “Veggies?” Sanji put the book down. “No.” He said. “Just cheese.” Beast Boy was quiet for a minute then asked, “Non-dairy cheese?”
 
 
 
Raven, Katara, and Starfire set their beds. Sylvia walked in. Starfire rushed up to greet her. “Hello!” She said. “I am Starfire. Who are you, are you our roommate, what's your favorite color, animal, and do you wish to be my friend?”
 
Sylvia stopped to think. “Let's see,” She said, “Sylvia, yes, cougars, light blue, and… sure.” Starfire stared at her in confusion. “Your favorite color is cougars?” She asked.
 
 
 
Rose opened the door to the teacher's lounge. He walked over to the soda machine and popped in a coin. A can of soda popped out, and he turned around. He saw the janitor.
 
“He has decided to give you another chance.” The janitor said. “Re-join us, and we can begin the attack.” Rose responded to that by kicking the janitor right in the chest. His foot went right through the janitor, as if he wasn't real.
 
Rose struggled to remove his leg. As soon as he did, he saw the hole in the janitor first hand. There were no organs, just darkness on the inside. The darkness rushed in to fill the hole.
 
“You disappoint us.” The janitor said, as he stepped into the all-concealing shadows. “He will dispose of you quickly.” The janitor began to melt into the very shadows, until only his voice remained. “…very quickly…”
 
Rose walked out of the lounge, taking no notice of Malcolm, who had been watching the whole thing. Malcolm stared at the soda he'd been drinking, shook his head, and threw the can away. “I need to stop drinking soda.” He said.
 
 
Next Time: 40 Winks