Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Nexus Academy ❯ Nexus Academy Grande Prix: What A-Naruto's got ( Chapter 9 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Nexus Academy Grande Prix:
What A-Naruto's Got
 
 
 
All the students were gathered in front of the school message board. “What's with all the ruckus?” Daryl asked as he walked up to the large group of students.
 
Ping and Pong waved at him. “It's the Nexus Academy Grande Prix!” They both said in unison. “They hold it at the school once a year.” Ping said by himself. “It's a tournament for everything at the school!” Pong said.
 
“Did someone say tournament?” A large group of people asked. All the handpicked students fell from the ceiling.
 
“I will try to act modest when I win.” Omi said. “What makes you so sure you'll win?” Katara asked. “Yeah!” Sakura said. “Why wouldn't I win?”
 
“I'll give you three good reasons.” Omi said. “One: You're not a boy, Two: You're a female, and three and most importantly: You're a girl!” All the girls in the school attacked Omi.
 
Monkey fell down from the ceiling. “You're all forgetting that teachers are allowed to enter this tournament!” He said. “I'm obviously going to win!”
 
Jeremy smiled. “Maybe I'll do better than I did in the Legendz tournament last month.” He said. Jay clapped his hands. “I'm ready for anything!” He said enthusiastically.
 
Enforcer was holding a long list. “Anyone who wants to enter this tournament, please sign up now!” He yelled. “In a calm and orderly fashion!” The students all began to swarm him.
 
 
 
A tall man with no hair was standing in the ring of the coliseum. He was dressed in a green sweater with black sweatpants. The turtleneck of his sweater was pulled over his mouth.
 
“I am Homer.” The man said. “I will be the judge for this tournament. In the contact sports, it is my job to make sure no unnecessary blood is spilled.”
 
Homer took out a small blue cube. “In the fights, we will use these.” He said. “They are called Holiseums. They take a random location from one of the fighters' brains, and changes the field to that location.”
 
Homer waved his hands. “The first match of the fighting division is…” He stopped to look at a piece of paper with lots of names written on them. “A-Naruto versus… Gomer!”
 
A-Naruto jumped down into the ring. His opponent walked down. He had a flat head and a stupid look on his face. He was wearing a plaid golf shirt and khaki jeans.
 
“Are you both ready to fight?” Homer asked. “Ready.” A-Naruto said. Gomer laughed. “Got my hand stuck in a pickle jar.” He said as he raised his hand, showing he did in fact have his hand stuck in a pickle jar.
 
“Okay Captain Clueless!” Homer said. He threw the cube into the ring. Lasers fired into Gomer's eyes. The Holiseum was trying to gather information. A sign popped out of the ground that read, “Vacancy.”
 
“He really is an idiot.” A-Naruto said. “Can you touch your head with your tongue?” Gomer asked. “I can.” His tongue stretched out of his mouth and began patting his head.
 
The lasers now fired into A-Naruto's eyes. The field began to change. They were now standing in a forest. “Fight!” Homer yelled.
 
A-Naruto made a hand-sign. “Art of the Shadow Doppelganger!” He cried. There was a puff of smoke, and where one A-Naruto had stood, there were now seven. One of them sat on a nearby stump. “I'll let my Shadow Doppelgangers handle this one.” He said.
 
The seven copies started flying towards Gomer. Gomer suddenly began glowing. His skin ripped off, revealing a whole new body. (The pickle jar came off too.) He was now a pickle with arms, legs, and a face. “I am Kosher Dilly!” He cried out. “King of all pickles!”
 
In the audience, Naruto scratched his head. “He's a pickle?” He asked. Sasuke just stared. “Now I've seen everything.” He said.
 
A-Naruto scoffed. “Please.” He said. “It was obvious he was a pickle.” With the tone he said it in, he made it perfectly clear he wasn't kidding.
 
Kosher Dilly threw mini-gherkins at the Shadow Doppelgangers and they disappeared. A-Naruto stood up. “Guess I will get to have fun in this fight.” He said.
 
Kosher Dilly began to charge A-Naruto. “Oh, please.” A-Naruto said. He inserted his pinky into the pickle. Kosher Dilly began bleeding pickle juice. “It's impossible to break my armor!” He said. “You'd need the strength of seven wildebeests, five sharks, and one very angry poodle to dent it!”
 
A-Naruto removed his pinky and made several hand-signs. “Fire Body Jutsu!” He said. His body was quickly set ablaze. He punched straight through Kosher Dilly. “I can't believe I wasted two jutsus on you.” A-Naruto said.
 
Kosher Dilly turned into an unconscious Gomer, with scorch marks and bruises everywhere. “Winner: A-Naruto!” Homer said.
 
X.A.N.A. felt a mix of fear and respect for A-Naruto. He had had no idea what A-Naruto was capable of. He looked at his watch. It had only taken him a minute to beat Kosher Dilly!
 
Homer stepped forward as the forest turned back into the regular ring. “The next match will be a duel.” He said. “The match will be posted on the message board. Please check it tomorrow.”
 
 
 
Jay walked up to the message board. He gave a nervous smile when he saw His name was posted. His smile grew even more nervous when he saw who his opponent was: Yugi Muto.
 
 
Next Time: Nexus Academy Grande Prix: Dark World Duel