Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Nexus Academy ❯ Nexus Academy Grande Prix: Clash of the Rubbermen ( Chapter 13 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Nexus Academy Grande Prix:
Clash of the Rubbermen!
 
 
 
Homer coughed. “Yeah.” He said. “This is the new round.” He coughed again. “Stupid cold…”
 
Luffy coughed and rubbed his nose. “Stupid cold…” He muttered. A-Luffy threw his blue robe off revealing a shirt just like Luffy's, only blue. He sneezed and put his hand to his head. “Stupid cold…” He muttered.
 
Up in the stands, the Straw-Hat crew cheered Luffy on. “Go Luffy!” Zolo said. “I mean, rubber Luffy. I mean… stupid cold…” Chopper sneezed. “Everyone in school must have a cold.” He said.
 
 
 
In a white, air-locked room, Mister Rippp hung from the ceiling by his legs. “I won't catch the cold that easily!” He said.
 
 
 
Homer tossed the Holiseum cube into the ring. Two beams shot right into Luffy's eyes. “I'm hungry.” Luffy thought. “My stomach's growling.” As soon as he thought “My stomach” The entire ring changed into a pink, gushy room. Chunks of food were floating in digestive juices, and everyone was standing on a chunk of food.
 
Chopper's eyes widened. “If I remember my human body correctly,” he said, “we're inside of a person's stomach!” A-Luffy stared at the stomach. “Okay…” he said.
 
Homer held up his arms. “You guys can fight now.” He said. Both Luffys pulled their arms back, getting ready for an attack. “Gum-Gum…” they both said, “Pistol!” Both of the Luffys' arms stretched forward, punching the other Luffy in the jaw.
 
Luffy had a small frown. “So that's what my Gum-Gum Pistol feels like.” He said. He broke into a smile. “I thought it would be allot more painful!”
 
A-Luffy had an angry look on his face. “You want painful, huh?” He asked. “Gum-Gum Javelin!” A-Luffy grabbed his shoulder and began pushing his muscle and flesh into his hand, to make it bigger. His hand was in a fist, so now it looked like a giant hammer.
 
“Whoa.” Luffy said. “That's cool.” A-Luffy swung his arm back, and then shot it forward. “Gum-Gum Javelin Pistol!” The hammer struck Luffy in a rather sensitive target.
 
“Is that how weak you are?” A-Luffy asked. “I can see that coming from a different dimension has made you weak.” Luffy began to inhale deeply. “Gum-Gum… Balloon!”
 
Luffy became round, like a balloon. (Hence the name.) He began bouncing from chunk of food to chunk of food. When he was right above A-Luffy, he exhaled all his extra air and tried to kick A-Luffy.
 
A-Luffy seemed to be trying to `unload a vessel out to port'. “Gum-Gum…” He said, “Hole!” A hole appeared in the center of A-Luffy's chest. Luffy's kick went right through the hole, and then the hole closed on the stretched leg.
 
Luffy started flying into A-Luffy as his leg contracted. A-Luffy held out a fist, which Luffy flew into with his face. Luffy pulled his leg out of A-Luffy, and stared in confusion. “How'd you do that?” He asked.
 
“I guess I can stretch myself more than you.” A-Luffy said. “Speaking of which, check this out.” A-Luffy began pressing his arm and hand until they were nice and thin. “I call this my Gum-Gum Katana!”
 
Luffy just shrugged. “I don't get it.” He said. “All you did was make your arm thin.” A-Luffy swiped at Luffy's head with his thin arm. Several hairs were cut off of Luffy's head. “Oh!” Luffy exclaimed in realization.
 
A-Luffy looked at his thin arm with a sad look on his face. “I remember the first time I used this technique.” He thought. Visions of his friends flashed through his mind, followed by the face of Gold Rogers.
 
A-Luffy bit his lip. “My friends…” He thought bitterly. “Every time I use this technique I remember that day. The day at Gold Rogers' cove…
 
 
 
Luffy sliced at the man with his arm. “Gum-Gum Katana!” The man dodged the attack with a cruel smile on his lips. “Nice move Rubber-man.” He said.
 
The man had black hair, and a long, red cape. He dressed the same way his late father had when he was alive. He dressed just like Gold Rogers. “Crush-Crush Avalanche!” He screamed as his body suddenly quintupled in size. He came crashing down on Luffy, but something furry shoved him out of the way to take the attack.
 
“CHOPPER!” Luffy yelled when he saw who had taken the hit. “Looks like I missed you.” The man said. “I killed your reindeer doctor instead. Oh well. Live and learn, right?”
 
The man came charging at Luffy with his fist ready for a punch. “Crush-Crush Impact!” The man swung his fist right in front of Luffy and the wind his punch created blew Luffy against the cave's wall.
 
“I deserve One Piece!” The man said. “I am Gol D. Barbarossa, son of the famous Gold Rogers! I deserve to be King of the Pirates more than you!” Luffy couldn't get up. “I can't give up.” Luffy thought. “This guy's killed one of my friends!
 
Zolo and Sanji both jumped in front of Luffy. “We'll protect ya!!” Sanji yelled. “Down to our last breath!” Zolo said as he put his third sword in his mouth.
 
Gold Barbarossa seemed amused by those words. “Be careful what you wish for.” He said. His hands suddenly grew to twice the size of his body. “Crush-Crush Suffocation!” He grabbed Sanji and Zolo and began squeezing them. He dropped their lifeless bodies to the ground and smiled.
 
An explosion hit the back of Barbarossa's head. “Stay away from Luffy!” Ussop yelled. “Or I-I'll fire again!” Barbarossa shook his head. “This is getting bothersome.” He said. “Crush-Crush Zoom.” He sped up behind Ussop and punched him in the back of the head eighty times, in one second.
 
Silver Rogers sighed. “Let me make sure no one else interferes.” He said. “Crush-Crush Zoom Burst.” He suddenly disappeared, and reappeared behind every member of Luffy's crew. He swiftly killed them, and then moved on to Luffy.
 
Luffy was crying. For the first time in years, he was crying. “I'll make you pay!!!” He screamed. His arms and legs all wrapped around Gold Barbarossa's body. “Gum-Gum… Constrictor!” Luffy's body parts all tightened and Gold Barbarossa ran out of air, and died.
 
Luffy cried. “There deaths won't be in… um… what's the word… oh yeah! Vain.” He said. “There deaths won't be in vain.” Luffy pulled his hat over his eyes, and walked to the room where One Piece was.
 
 
 
A-Luffy awoke from his flashback to see Luffy nibbling on the chunk of meat they were floating on. “Stop that!” A-Luffy said. “We'll sink in dangerous digestive juices if you keep eating!” That gave Luffy an idea.
 
“Let's see if I can do this.” Luffy said. He dunked his face into the digestive juices, and began drinking. With each slurp, he grew bigger, and bigger. “Gum-Gum…” Luffy said after he'd drank all the juices, “Flash Flood!”
 
Luffy then unzipped his pants and did something that should never be done in public. There were several cries of discomfort and even some fainting in the audience.
 
A-Luffy began drowning in the liquid Luffy had just… produced. “That's playing dirty!” He yelled. He began taking in water. “This tastes nasty!”
 
Homer sighed. “Um… A-Luffy loses cause he's drowning in…” He stopped because he didn't know what polite thing he could say. “He's drowning in something. Luffy wins.”
 
 
 
A-Luffy sighed in his room. “I always hate going through that flashback.” He said. “Is that why you're always in a foul mood?” Joe asked. “Cause of what happened in the flashback?”
 
A-Luffy nodded. “It's ironic.” He said. “At first I'd give anything to be King of the Pirates. Now I'd give up that title to have my friends back.”
 
Joe frowned. “Are you going to tell Luffy not to go get One Piece?” He asked. “Maybe it'll change your future.” A-Luffy shook his head. “Luffy and I have a different past, present, and future.” He said. “I'm sure whatever happens to him at the Grand Line won't involve Gold Barbarossa. Who knows? Maybe Gold Barbarossa doesn't even exist in that dimension!”
 
 
 
In the Grand Line a pirate looked at a map with a mixture of anger and evil glee. “My father's direct map to One Piece.” He said. “It'll take some decoding, but I think I'll manage…”
 
 
 
 
 
 
Syrus gulped. “Oh, great!” He yelled. “I'm facing some guy named… Jason Cunningham? Who's that?” “I am.” A person behind Syrus said.
 
 
Next Time: Nexus Academy Grande Prix: Sideshow