Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Nexus Academy ❯ Secret Library ( Chapter 15 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Secret Library
 
 
 
Disclaimer: I only own the original characters. I do not own characters from TV shows, video games, books, and so on. They are owned by their respective creators.
 
 
 
 
Sasuke woke up and rubbed his eyes. It was Saturday, which meant no classes, which meant nonstop training for him. He looked down at his wrist. He was wearing a watch.
 
“What?” He asked as he struggled to take the watch off his wrist. It wouldn't budge. “Leave the watch on.” A voice said. It was coming from the watch.
 
“Is this one of those tests we're given by spirits?” Sasuke asked. “No, this is a task I want you to accomplish.” The voice said.
 
“Deep within the library, there is a Transport Door. With the right card, it leads to the forbidden section of the library. In there are special books that can teach a person how to perform any martial arts technique from any dimension. Go there and bring me book number 927863.009.”
 
“Why should I?” Sasuke asked. His answer was a sudden jolt of electricity. “That's why.” The voice said. “Oh, and bring your cell partner Naruto and the Rave Master, Haru Glory.”
 
“No.” Sasuke said as he grabbed one of his kunai knives. “You're not actually going to cut your arm off to escape me, are you?” The voice said. Sasuke was shocked again. “I can stop any attempt to remove this watch. I own you.”
 
 
 
“Why'd you drag me out of bed?” Naruto asked. “Yeah, today's the day when we sleep in.” Haru said. “We're going to check a book out of the library.” Sasuke said.
 
“Could you at least have let us change out of our pajamas?” Naruto asked. “No.” Sasuke said angrily. “Only Dean has the card.” The voice said. “Dude, your watch just talked.” Haru said.
 
Sasuke ran up to a Transport Door and reached into his pocket. He pulled out a card that read DEAN'S ROOM (EMERGENCIES ONLY) and put it in the card slot. He tried to open the door, but it was locked.
 
“Let me handle this.” Haru said. “I brought my special lock pick.” He took out Ploo.
 
“Isn't that your carrot-nosed dog?” Naruto asked. “He's also a lock pick.” Haru said as he put the tip of Ploo's nose in the lock and turned. The door opened.
 
Sasuke looked around the room to see if the coast was clear, and then walked in. “Get into the air vents.” The voice said. “But why --?” Naruto asked, but then Sasuke got shocked. “Now do it!” The voice said.
 
“No.” Naruto said. Sasuke got shocked. “No.” Sasuke got shocked. “No.” Sasuke got shocked. “No.” Sasuke got shocked. “No.” “Why are you doing this?” Haru asked. “Two words. Pay. Back.” Naruto said. “Oh…” Haru said with a smiled.
 
“No.” Haru and Naruto asked. Sasuke got shocked. “No.” Sasuke got shocked. “No.” Sasuke got shocked. “No.” Sasuke got shocked. “No.” “JUST SHUT UP AND DO IT!” Sasuke yelled.
 
 
 
Dean sighed as he got into his couch that was too big for his tiny body. “Is he in?” A voice in the air vents asked. “I don't know I can't see!” Another voice whispered loudly. “Would you two just shut up and look?” A third voice asked.
 
Dean's eyes widened when he heard the voices. “It feels like someone…” he turned around suddenly. “Wants to sell me something!” He screamed as he pointed to the wall, hoping to find someone.
 
Two salesmen were hiding behind Dean's couch. “I told you he was on to us!” One of them whispered to the other.
 
There was a clang in the air vents. “I'm not interested in anything you're selling!” Dean screamed as he ran out of the room.
 
Naruto, Sasuke, and Haru fell out of the vents. “Great.” Sasuke said. “He's gone.” “At least he dropped this Transport Door Card.” Naruto said. “It says `SECRET LIBRARY'. Where are we trying to go again?”
 
 
 
“So this is the door to the Secret Library. I pictured it to be less… conspicuous.” Haru said in the library in front of a door that read “Secret Library” in bright neon lights.
 
Sasuke took out the card they'd gotten from Dean and tried to open the door. It was locked.
 
“I'll handle this.” Haru said as he grabbed Ploo and tried to pick the lock. “This isn't working.” Ploo let out one of his moans. “Don't worry, it's not your fault.” Haru said.
 
“To open the door you'll need two special access codes and a key.” The voice said. “The key belongs to Headmaster Robins. The access codes are known by a few students. The easiest students to get one code from, are in the boiler room.”
 
 
 
Sasuke walked up to the boiler room door. A piece of paper that read “Kanker's Office” had been taken out and taped over the word boiler room.
 
Rolf suddenly ran out of the room in a leg cast. “Cursed she-badgers!” He yelled at the Kanker sisters. “Rolf flees!” Rolf began limping away, very slowly.
 
Sasuke walked into the room. Three desks had been set up in front of the boiler. The people behind the desks had turned their chairs around so they couldn't be seen. “Well, well, well,” the voice of Lee Kanker said, “what do we have here?”
 
“Are you the Kanker sisters?” Sasuke asked. The chairs spun around revealing Lee, May, and Marie Kanker. “Who wants to know?” Lee asked.
 
“I need a special access code.” Sasuke said. “I was told you know it.”
 
Lee smiled. “Maybe we do, and maybe we don't.” “Yeah, you gotta do something for us.” Marie said.
 
Sasuke thought for a moment. “What do you need?” He asked. May leaned over, snorted, and whispered into Sasuke's ear. “I can do that.” He said. “But I'll need the code first.”
 
May shook her head. “It's that first, or no deal.” Sasuke sighed. “Fine.” He said.
 
 
 
Sasuke ran over to Ed, Edd, and Eddy. “Hey.” He said. “I… heard they're giving out a person's weight in jawbreakers in the green house.”
 
Eddy and Ed ran off. “I don't believe you.” Double D said. “Why should I go?” Sasuke took out a kunai knife. “Oh.” Double D ran after his friends.
 
“That was an easy trap to set.” Sasuke said. The Kanker sisters stepped out of the shadows. “Here's the code.” May said as she handed Sasuke a piece of paper. The sisters ran away and Sasuke read what the note said.
 
“I was only kidding?” Sasuke read. “Those Kanker's cheated me!” He vanished, and began the hunt for the Kanker Sisters.
 
 
 
Next Time: Field Trip