Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ A Burst of Inspiration ❯ chp. 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own anything, so don't even bother suing.
 
A/N: omg! I love u guys! Thanx for the reviews! They may not seem much rite now, but the more reviews, the faster I update and the better quality the chapters are. Keep that in mind when u read my stories and when u review. Thank you to the two reviewers who corrected me on my spelling and my wrong choice of weapons. This is my first time writing a humor fic so bear with me. Im usually an angst person.
 
Chp. 2
 
Aoshi's mind reeled in shock as he skimmed the notebook. It just got worse as he went. When he reached the last entry, he read the conversation. That just totally freaked him out. Then when he saw the pictures, he realized that his fellow stalker had more than an obsession. This stalker was a FREAKAZOID!!!!!!
 
But from the pictures, the stalker was clearly a skilled artist. Maybe that was why he felt someone watching him in the classroom everyday. He never realized how great he looked until the pictures. Man oh man, look at me… he seriously wanted to whistle at how she caught his good aspects and features.
 
Hiko, meanwhile, had finally snapped out of his mutterings. “Nimrod! Hand over whatever you're reading! It better not be pornography! Because I'm the only one in this room who has the authority to look at it. Now fork it over! You know what, before I look at it, tell me what it's about to save me time and the trouble.”
 
Kenshin was oblivious to Hiko and Aoshi as he daydreamt. Should he break up with Tomoe? What about that girl Kaoru that he had just met? What was his relationship with Kaoru? He continued to struggle against this inner turmoil and inner conflict. (A/N: sheesh, boyz are very easily amused. We were using Microsoft word on the projector. And some dude was all like “does white font show up on the projector?” So the senor alvarez tries it. And all the boys were like “ooh, aah”. Figures, Sheesh)
 
Aoshi was a very anti-social person. Hiko thought that perhaps Nimrod was mute. For some reason, nimrod seemed to be pointing at the clock and nudging blockhead. So to see what the two fools were up to, he decided to see what they were looking at. “Damn,” he muttered because detention was over. “All right you two morons, get out of here before I call security. That's the last thing I need, is to see you two even more than I need to.”
 
He nodded in satisfaction as he watched them meekly slink out. Now that they were gone, he could go home and drink all the sake he wanted. Being deliriously drunk was the best thing that anyone could experience.
 
Aoshi snuck the notebook in his backpack. While he walked with Kenshin to the dorm, he didn't mention it. He reached the room before Kenshin did. Kenshin, not watching where he was going, was behind the door when Aoshi opened it. So Kenshin got hit. His silent “Oof” went unheard by Aoshi who went inside and just locked the door.
 
Now Kenshin could panic. Because the he had left his spare key inside and the dorm walls were sound proof so Aoshi wouldn't hear him from outside. Aoshi never picked up the phone and everyone else was out because today was Friday. Kenshin curled himself up in a ball in despair and whimpered uncontrollably in a cold dark corner. Would anyone come and save him before he perished ALONE, without comfort? (Sheesh, people are so cold these days. I ask myself that sometimes too… Does that make me psychotic and weird? Or just senile? Or maybe all the above? Hmmm… interesting…).
 
 
*in the girls' dorm*
 
Kaoru's computer was broken so she used Misao's. Everything was fine until Misao started dreaming and sleep talking. She kept muttering about He-who-must-not-be-named and explicit factors about him. To prevent being further disgusted by Misao, Kaoru tried plugging her ears. She checked to see if Kenshin was online. `that's weird, kenshin's always online by this time. Detention is over, so he isn't with Hiko. Tomoe's out partying with her whores. Maybe Aoshi? Nah… I don't think so.'
 
Kaoru let herself worry a little bit more until she couldn't stand Misao's murmurs. She decided to go over to Kenshin's dorm to see what was wrong, but she didn't want to go by herself. Now the bad thing is that Misao is a very heavy sleeper. Practically nothing could wake her up. Alarm clocks, yelling in her ear, and slapping her face didn't work. Kaoru resorted to pouring a bucket of ice water over Misao's head. Now that got her up. Kaoru snickered while Misao shot up out of bed spluttering indignantly.
 
Misao spun around to see who the culprit was. Because Kaoru was the only one in the room, she whirled around and closed in on her. But Kaoru held up her hands in surrender. “Calm down, I only did it to wake you up. Don't you want to see him? You'll get a chance to witness his dorm in full glory without sneaking around or getting someone to do your dirty work for you.”
 
Misao's genki spirit returned. Her movements became agitated as she waited for Kaoru to get ready to leave. The two left their dorm or apartment and came across Kenshin in the dark. “hey Himura…. What are you doing?” Misao asked curiously. But Kenshin remained in his own little world singing to himself. Seeing that he was no use, she knocked on the door. Not only did someone not answer the door, but the door was locked.
 
Kaoru tried getting Kenshin to snap out of his stupor, but he only kept rocking back and forth singing incoherently. Misao shook her head at his uselessness and went back to more serious matters: like the locked door that blocked her to he-who-must-not-be-named. The only way to get rid of this barrier was to pick the lock.
 
Picking the lock was easy, but dragging himura into the room wasn't. For someone who looked so feminine, he was surprisingly heavy. The dorm was neat and quiet. Leaving Kaoru to carry the burden of himura by herself, she dropped himura's head on the floor and marched to he-who-must-not-be-named's room. This door was also locked.
 
Curious, she leaned against the door to try to pick up any sounds from behind the door. This room was also as eerily quiet as the rest of the dorm. But she could sense him in there because of his familiar ki. She did this for a few more minutes until she got tired at it.
 
Aoshi sat in his room meditating until he heard the front door open. But it wasn't only kenshin that came in, but two other people. What kenshin was bringing company over for, he wasn't sure, but he was annoyed because of this interruption. One of the anonymous people were also leaning against his door. Their breathing was loud and whoever it was, he was going to make sure to kick them out.
 
Misao leaned against the door. The door opened before she could detect any footsteps and she fell at someone's feet. Looking up from her position from her floor, she saw whose feet she fell at.
 
She scrambled to her feet. Looking at anywhere but his face, because of his glare, anxiously waited for him to say something. “Who are you and what are you doing outside my room?”
 
For once she was at a loss of words and she tried to talk, but she got all tongue twisted. Ignoring her, he walked past her and into the living room to see what was going on.
 
He found Kenshin on the floor all swirly eyed with the girl that Kenshin had told him about the other day. Kenshin's repetitive “oro?” was getting his nerve so pulled out his kodachis and whacked Kenshin on the head with them.
 
Misao got angry at the way he treated Himura. “Hey, what'd you do that for? Himura's just under a lot of stress and trauma that's why he's like that. Isn't he your friend? Is that how you treat everybody?”
 
Aoshi smirked and walked over. “Oh, so you can talk? A minute ago, you couldn't even say anything to my face.”
 
He retreated to his room and pulled on his usual trench coat. “I'm going out, and tell Kenshin when he wakes up, that his slut of a girlfriend dared to IM me.”
 
Aoshi left, leaving Kaoru and Misao stunned. Misao tried to waked Kenshin up by slapping his face repeatedly.
 
A/N: that is it for the chapter! I have nothing else to say. . I now have writer's block for all my stories. Perhaps if you want to read more rk fiction, u should check mine out.
 
R & R